Spiderman (Miles Morales) Making His Way To The 616?

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

After paying a visit to the ultimate universe, at the conclusion of Spider-Men, Peter Parker thought to google the name of Miles Morales. We don't get to see what comes up in the results, all we see is the reaction of Peter Parker. And the look says it all...

No Caption Provided

So naturally, people have speculated that there is indeed a Miles Morales in the 616, what we don't know is if he has spider powers, as his ultimate universe counterpart does. But with the announcement of the new Mighty Avengers, including a Spiderman on the team,I think we may have our answer. Some think that this Spiderman is simply the new Spiderman costume that SpOck now wears, which looks awfully similar to Ultimate spiderman's. This is a true, and viable answer. But just look at the cast of characters in Mighty. If that's not Miles Morales, SpOck looks to be a little out of place. Regardless of which spiderman it may be, it looks to be a great new group. And alot can happen within both universes between now and September. What do you guys think? Is it miles? Or is it simply SpOck? Feel free to discuss.

No Caption Provided

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's Miles in the Ultimate universe, for those who aren't familiar with his current get up.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

But with the announcement of the new

Mighty Avengers,

including a Spiderman on the team,

I think we may have our answer. Some think that this Spiderman is simply the new Spiderman costume that SpOck now wears, which looks awfully similar to Ultimate spiderman's. This is a true, and viable answer. But just look at the cast of characters in Mighty. If thats

not

Miles Morales, SpOck looks to be a little out of place. Regardless of which spiderman it may be, it looks to be a great new group. And alot can happen within both universes between now and September. What do you guys think? Is it miles? Or is it simply SpOck? Feel free to discuss.

How so? If it's because he's on the main team, so is Falcon.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By w0nd

that's spoc....superior spider-man covers and teasers, new costume.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@novi_homines said:

Mighty Avengers,

I think we may have our answer. Some think that this Spiderman is simply the new Spiderman costume that SpOck now wears, which looks awfully similar to Ultimate spiderman's. This is a true, and viable answer. But just look at the cast of characters in Mighty. If thats

not

Miles Morales, SpOck looks to be a little out of place. Regardless of which spiderman it may be, it looks to be a great new group. And alot can happen within both universes between now and September. What do you guys think? Is it miles? Or is it simply SpOck? Feel free to discuss.

@novi_homines said:

Mighty Avengers,

not

I meant based on the direction they seem to be going with this book: using minority character types. Hispanic females, and black people. Although She Hulk is technically a white female, so its would make sense to include a white male as well. I was just pointing out that since there is a black spiderman in existence, and since every other male on this roster is black, I thought there could be a possibility that Miles would make his way to the 616. Especially after the way Spider-Men ended. Most likely its just SpOck, but do you see how I came to this conclusion?

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

@novi_homines: I can kind of see how you came to the conclusion, but I think it's a bit of a stretch. I think it's been confirmed as Superior anyway.

However, we don't actually know for sure that every other male on the team is black, as we don't yet know who's in the Ronin suit. Maybe Miles will be Ronin in 616.