Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (6166 posts) 1 year, 7 days ago

Poll: Spiderman 2 or Ironman (26 votes)

Spiderman 2 42%
Ironman 54%
I just want to see results 4%

Which Marvel film do you think was the best. I personally say Spiderman 2. What do you guys think

#1 Posted by spidermanandsuperman (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman 2

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (42135 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man. Pretty much a perfect CBM in my opinion. Spider-Man 2, and the whole Spider-Man trilogy were too corny for me.

#3 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#4 Edited by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Though I prefer Raimi's Spidey films to today's ones, they are dated already. Those movies to me, along with Matrix Reloaded (Neo fight scene anyone?) are exemplary of the consequences of over reliance on CGI and how quickly it dates your movie.

Iron man obv uses CGI, but its not whether you use it, but HOW it is used. Films that create full characters using CGI often hurt the films visual look only within a couple years. CGI can be a crutch for lazy directors and you can tell the dfference. Good directors, on the otherhand, are usually responsible with it and show restraint. Iron Man is one of those movies that knows when to use restraint and its better for it.

So yeah, Iron Man is better.

#5 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17408 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man by far. Hated Raimi's Spidermans. And although 2 was the best of the 3, Iron Man is still much, much better. RDJ > Tobey as the title character all day long.

#6 Posted by TheCannon (18660 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#7 Posted by Friorey (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider man 2 by far.

#8 Posted by Wolverine08 (42135 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, Robert Downey Jr IS Iron Man!

#9 Posted by MixMastaMicah5 (127 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2 although Iron Man is a really good movie as well. I also prefer the current direction of the Spidey movies I think.

#10 Posted by batmannflash (6219 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

#11 Posted by DareHulk (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2 is the best Marvel movie ever, Iron Man is tied with Spider-Man 1 for second best.

So, Spider-Man 2.

#12 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6327 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man.

#13 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron-Man easily.

#14 Posted by MonsterStomp (17851 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2 was awesome, the romance was overcooked in my opinion. If MJ was sexier I would forgive it (lol). Iron Man was an awesome film on all accounts.

#15 Posted by dbatdog (541 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2. Iron Man was good but not that good.

#16 Posted by ComicsBornAndBred (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2. Iron Man was a great way to start the Marvel Cinematic Universe but it wasn't't amazing. It's good not great. RDJ carried the film with his performance. There were only two good action scenes in the whole movie. The cave escape and Iron Man going back to Middle East fighting the terrorist cell and out running the Air Force. The climactic battle sucked. Spider-Man 2s battles were epic.

#17 Posted by GraniteSoldier (7730 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2, it was easily the best of the original 3. Iron Man is really, really good, but I prefer SM2. Although to be honest, I prefer ASM over Spider-Man 2.

#18 Edited by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

I like them Both.

#19 Posted by mikex20 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man

#20 Posted by OrphanCrippler (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man 2, to this day still the best CBM. IM was horrendous, even Jeff Bridges couldn't save it.

#21 Posted by RustyRoy (12667 posts) - - Show Bio

@darehulk said:

Spider-Man 2 is the best Marvel movie ever, Iron Man is tied with Spider-Man 1 for second best.

So, Spider-Man 2.

This.

#22 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man by far. Hated Raimi's Spidermans. And although 2 was the best of the 3, Iron Man is still much, much better. RDJ > Tobey as the title character all day long.