Spider-Man VS Deadpool VS Dante

• 63 results
renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nickzambuto: I didn't mean heavy drinking. Light drinking like popping a couple of beers with friends. I know that Cap drinks; so does Logan, Grimm, Cage and a lot of others.

I can actually picture Spidey, Human Torch, Iron Fist and a couple of others sitting around in the living room with beer and their X-boxes. :D

Mmm. Pete's more of a fruit juice kinda guy.

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool wins...he can break the 4th panel, grab some old Batman Comics and hit him up with so many embarrassing moments it will make him cry.

Moments like these:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Jmarshmallow

When it comes to trash-talking, nobody beats Deadpool. In fact, not even Deadpool can beat Deadpool.

Only DMC1 Dante has a shot of beating Deadpool, but he'd try to kill him out of sheer annoyance.

Spidey has a record of poking jokes at Bats, but he's only an annoyance at best.

Deadpool's whole shtick is making people so upset that they get distracted. He wins this.

Or should I say, comes closest to winning this. If it wasn't for the fact that Batman. Doesn't. Cry.

Jmarshmallow

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When it comes to trash-talking, nobody beats Deadpool. In fact, not even Deadpool can beat Deadpool.

Only DMC1 Dante has a shot of beating Deadpool, but he'd try to kill him out of sheer annoyance.

Spidey has a record of poking jokes at Bats, but he's only an annoyance at best.

Deadpool's whole shtick is making people so upset that they get distracted. He wins this.

Or should I say, comes closest to winning this. If it wasn't for the fact that Batman. Doesn't. Cry.

Jmarshmallow

DMC1 Dante? He was better than DMC2, but the whole game had like, four cutscenes and Dante only made a handful of lines. Nothing compared to DMC3 and 4.

Also it is commonly known that Peter Parker only wins half his battles because he manages to throw his opponent's so off their game with his snide remarks.

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By KaijuKingGojira

Deadpool breaks the fourth wall and makes the author and illustrator make batman cry.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Ah, that's my mistake regarding Dante, I haven't played past #2. I just wasn't sure if they continued with the trend of making him all serious in 3 or 4.

The point of it was, at his best is the only time he can stand up to Deadpool.

And its actually the exact opposite. Peter Parker only seems to win his battles when he's NOT messing around.

When he does, he's like King of the Jobbers.

Jmarshmallow

Avatar image for kaijukinggojira
KaijuKingGojira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the description you silly willies.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Ah, that's my mistake regarding Dante, I haven't played past #2. I just wasn't sure if they continued with the trend of making him all serious in 3 or 4.

The point of it was, at his best is the only time he can stand up to Deadpool.

And its actually the exact opposite. Peter Parker only seems to win his battles when he's NOT messing around.

When he does, he's like King of the Jobbers.

Jmarshmallow

If you think Dante was fun in the original, by God play DMC3. It's literally ridiculous.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Jmarshmallow

@nickzambuto: Well then, looks like I'm off to GameStop!

Jmarshmallow

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think Dante's is the most brutal. Batman would just find Deadpool and Spider-Man annoying, although Deadpool can get the most knowledge on Batman.

I say Dante.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Jimishim12

Peter just has better build up over the years. He's a stronger insult comic.

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter just has better build up over the years. He's a stronger insult comic.

It's confirmed, Spider-Man is a superior jokester than Deadpool because he aims to be lighthearted with his jokes on purpose. Dante is only as funny as the monster he's cracking on, and it's more boasting than witty banter(Nero) is funnier than Dante in trash talking. DP confuses everyone with his fucking 4wall breaking and Spidey has proven he's more clever in insulting him as a whole than DP is clever(who has to bring up 4th wall refs to stand a chance).