• 61 results
#1 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

Trash talking contest. First to make Batman cry wins.

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmm I think Deadpool would probably be able to pull this off.

#3 Posted by RyuHayabusa (2019 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante would beat both of them.

#4 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (905 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there a time limit cause im pretty sure no one can make Batman cry without his say so... still DP probably comes the closest

#5 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Deadpool.

#6 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Monarch_Chronicle said:

Is there a time limit cause im pretty sure no one can make Batman cry without his say so... still DP probably comes the closest

#8 Edited by Havenless (1341 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to go with spiderman. Batman hears Garbage from low lifes every day. How often does he have a battle of the minds with a trash talker? Freeze, Scarecrow, Strange... None of the evil geniuses he combats are foul-mouthed. I think Spiderman would surprise him

#9 Posted by pooty (11123 posts) - - Show Bio

@RyuHayabusa said:

Dante would beat both of them.

QFT

#10 Posted by nickthedevil (12414 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.

#11 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

Eh looks like Deadpool's got a pretty steap lead. But remember, style counts to. Just saying Batman's ears make Ben Stiller blush is good, but really, it's all in the delivery. And I think we all know who wins in that department.

Dante can surely show Batman up, do a few flips and whatnot, just be his usual badass self. All the while delivering one liners about The Dark Knight's greatest nemesis being a dwarf who wants to be a penguin.

Deadpool may have more quality material, but Dante can close the gap with presentation.

And let's not count Spider-Man out of this. This guy can be just downright mean at times, not saying the other two combatants are angels, but Spider-Man can surely keep up.

#12 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool would STOMP this fight to the ground. Aint no one taking a trash talking fight from Dr. D.

#13 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#14 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (905 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that spidey is the best TT here but even he can't make batman cry tears of sadness, so I figured deadpools bad breath would cause batman eyes to tear up :) or to make him so angry he waters up, but tears of sadness? No way

#15 Posted by Goku1fan (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

dp

#16 Edited by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins said:

Deadpool would STOMP this fight to the ground. Aint no one taking a trash talking fight from Dr. D.

@Monarch_Chronicle:

spider-man did hold his own quite well but we never saw DP's Yo Mamageddon. Apparently he made a marine cry lol:

#17 Posted by God_Spawn (37879 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante, cause he could threaten to physically wreck both of them.

#18 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Since when has that ever worked on Deadpool lol?

#19 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@god_spawn said:

That's what I'm saying! Deadpool has had his head blown off, been incinerated, survived atomspheric reentry unharmed, regrown from nothing but a puddle,etc. He can handle Dante!

#20 Posted by Nefarious (20301 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going with Spider-Man.

#21 Posted by Strider92 (16454 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Strider92 said:

@god_spawn said:

That's what I'm saying! Deadpool has had his head blown off, been incinerated, survived atomspheric reentry unharmed, regrown from nothing but a puddle,etc. He can handle Dante!

Dante would win in a fight because he's incredibly overpowered. I was just arguing that threats do absolutely nothing to Deadpool heck even if its the Hulk he still doesn't back down he just gets beaten up and comes back for more.

If Dante threatened him this would be Deadpool's reaction:

#22 Posted by God_Spawn (37879 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: It probably wouldn't but it would be funny to watch Dante snap with both of them jumping around.

@majestic99: Maybe he can handle Dante in a mouth off contest, if you're thinking he could in an actual fight, it's sad.

#23 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

lol

@god_spawn said:

@majestic99: Maybe he can handle Dante in a mouth off contest, if you're thinking he could in an actual fight, it's sad.

My point was that Deadpool can't die. Not that he can actually win in a fight(Deadpool plays around in fights alot).

#24 Posted by Deadcool (6810 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, please all you have to do to make Batman cry is remind him about his Parents.

"Hey Batman, if you are so rich, why don't you buy a new pair of Parents?"

"Hey Batman, good news, Jason Todd has returned from death, but you know who still death, your Parents!!"

"They say that just three characters stay death in comics, and two of them are Batman's Parents."

"Oh no! DEADPOOL!!! The Aunt May had a heart attack" "Don't worry Spider-man, at least she is not dead, like Batman's Parents."

And that all for tonight, thankyou...

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante beats both of them if they were on Teams.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (37879 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: You're bringing up irrelevant points, all because he can't die does not mean he wins in every fight or can't be knocked out by far less. And what is the point of saying he screws around all the time? Do you know a thing about Dante? At all? Like that matters here or in any actual fight them.

#27 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn:

I never said he can't be knocked out, you're putting words in my mouth.

#28 Posted by Jimishim12 (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Eh looks like Deadpool's got a pretty steap lead. But remember, style counts to. Just saying Batman's ears make Ben Stiller blush is good, but really, it's all in the delivery. And I think we all know who wins in that department.

Dante can surely show Batman up, do a few flips and whatnot, just be his usual badass self. All the while delivering one liners about The Dark Knight's greatest nemesis being a dwarf who wants to be a penguin.

Deadpool may have more quality material, but Dante can close the gap with presentation.

And let's not count Spider-Man out of this. This guy can be just downright mean at times, not saying the other two combatants are angels, but Spider-Man can surely keep up.

Spiderman's got grade A jokes that does 360's around Deadpool and Dante in a much more intellectual and witty fashion. He doesn't even need to curse or use potty mouth jokes to keep up with Deadpool, he's simply above that shown in that Spiderman and Deadpool crossover in amazing spiderman.

Spiderman also mocks Batman on a daily bases in his own run, he's that good.

#29 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't cry.

To Spider-man: With Great Power comes a dead cheating girlfriend, and a dead uncle who's death makes you feel guilty for the rest of your life.

To Deadpool: Yeah my parents are dead, but you're not.

To Dante: Man! I can't say anything to you, come on let's go have a beer, I'm buying.

(And so it begins, Batman: Demon Killer)

#30 Posted by dondave (37380 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool ftw

#31 Posted by tomlikesfries (4661 posts) - - Show Bio

Under these conditions: Deadpool.

If it were a battle: Dante with ridiculous ease.

#32 Posted by ghost_rider1 (3497 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

#33 Edited by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante wrecks Spiderman but stalemates Deadpool. But Dante could win if he freezes him with Cerberus or uses Yamato.

#34 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool hits him with Yo Mamageddon.

#35 Posted by Jimishim12 (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: Spiderman counters.

#36 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jimishim12: Spider-Man can't couter Yo Mamageddon.

#37 Posted by Jimishim12 (419 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: Yes he can. He can with Spideyocalypse.

#38 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jimishim12 said:

@Sideslash: Yes he can. He can with Spideyocalypse.

Spidey's never made a Marine cry, or made a girl's pancreas rupture with a Yo Mama joke. Argument irrelevant.
#39 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

"First to make Batman cry"

I'm pretty sure no one could do that in a random encounter...I mean...

"YOU'RE A CRAZY GUY THAT DRESS UP AS A BAT!" is the only thing they could came up with.

#40 Posted by InnerAssassin (308 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool stomps Dante and Spidey.

#41 Posted by NeonGameWave (7782 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerAssassin: Dante wrecks Spiderman and probably beats Deadpool in the end. Deadpool has no counter for Quicksilver or Cerberus.

#42 Posted by shadow23 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sideslash: He's made a Super Villainess cry, Made fun of Ironman in front of his colleagues and made them sniker and trolled Wolverine countless times when they teamed uo and annoyed both Thanos and Galactus and even owned Deadpool.

Theres a reason tv tropes calls him the grandmaster of taunts and jokes.

#43 Posted by Batman242 (4860 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante STOMPS both of them.

#44 Posted by 8bitGangsta (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey takes it in a close battle.

#45 Posted by wanonalake (292 posts) - - Show Bio

people actually think deadpool could pull this off? He isn't even a factor here. Lol. It's really just spidy vs dante, in which spidy wins

#46 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool actually tells the joke to one of the onlookers later and the guy bursts out laughing, and doesn't stop. Deadpool tells him it wears off after a few days.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#47 Edited by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpidermanWins said:

@Monarch_Chronicle:

spider-man did hold his own quite well but we never saw DP's Yo Mamageddon. Apparently he made a marine cry lol:

I'm sorry but Pete doesn't drink? Not even beer?

#48 Posted by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

#49 Posted by nickzambuto (13658 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkazrael999: It'd be pretty weird if Peter Parker was drinking. In fact it'd be weird to see a lot of superheroes drink.

#50 Posted by WarBlade539 (4577 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto: I didn't mean heavy drinking. Light drinking like popping a couple of beers with friends. I know that Cap drinks; so does Logan, Grimm, Cage and a lot of others.

I can actually picture Spidey, Human Torch, Iron Fist and a couple of others sitting around in the living room with beer and their X-boxes. :D