Spider-Man Anime?

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Should we get one? One that mixes with the humor or japan and portrays him as a fast and strong as his comic book counterpart?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'd rather get a good Spider-Man cartoon

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would really love to See how they would portray the action and humor. Especially with Spidey pulling off faster than the human eye feats on screen would be awesome.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather get a good Spider-Man cartoon

Like what?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I think it would be interesting :)

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

In what way? What would you like to come out of it? It would certainly be a breath of fresh air to see a Spidey show that cuts loose and gives the adults what they want.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

In what way? What would you like to come out of it? It would certainly be a breath of fresh air to see a Spidey show that cuts loose and gives the adults what they want.

Make it abit more adult like and make it like Spectacular Spider-Man but with better animation and a more futuristic universe.

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:
@segamarvel said:

@jwwprod said:

Make it abit more adult like and make it like Spectacular Spider-Man but with better animation and a more futuristic universe.

I see. Adult swim would go crazy over Black Cat, and the humor and action scenes would be to die for.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@segamarvel said:

@jwwprod said:
@segamarvel said:

@jwwprod said:

I see. Adult swim would go crazy over Black Cat, and the humor and action scenes would be to die for.

No don't make it like a comedy like Ultimate Spider-Man.

Make it like Spectacular Spider-Man but a bit more adult and futuristic like and maybe have other marvel characters outside of the Spider-Man universe as well :)

Though go ahead and make Black Cat more hot =)

segamarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@segamarvel said:

@jwwprod said:
@segamarvel said:

@jwwprod said:

Make it like Spectacular Spider-Man but a bit more adult and futuristic like and maybe have other marvel characters outside of the Spider-Man universe as well :)

I just meant the type of humor you usually see in Anime. I want a Spidey who's powers are at their peak and show monstrous battles. Plus yeah I would watch it just to see Black cat Lol.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@jwwprod: Can you make her more hot? Should you? You don't know what those actions would unleash...I do. For the record..it would be a sticky floor and television set. Lol

Oh and Marvel once put out a Spidey Manga.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

@segamarvel said:

@jwwprod said:
@segamarvel said:

@jwwprod said:

I just meant the type of humor you usually see in Anime. I want a Spidey who's powers are at their peak and show monstrous battles. Plus yeah I would watch it just to see Black cat Lol.

Oh that kind of humor? fair enough :)

Though I wonder what they will make the villains like?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83 said:

@jwwprod: Can you make her more hot? Should you? You don't know what those actions would unleash...I do. For the record..it would be a sticky floor and television set. Lol

Oh and Marvel once put out a Spidey Manga.

Yea I know but hay! that didn't stop Iron Man from having his own anime!

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod said:

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By danhimself

I think that the most awesome thing that they could do is to start making Ultimate Spider-man movies

not about the crap tv show but about the awesome comic series

just go arc to arc...first movie would be him getting his powers and fighting Green Goblin at school...second would be the Kingpin arc...third would be the Doc Ock arc.. and so on

make the designs as close to Bagley's work as they can get and keep as much of the dialogue the same as possible and I think they would be better than any of the Marvel animated movies so far