Spider-Man and fantastic4 in the same universe theory

noah00oo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In the recent sony picture the amazing Spider-Man 2 seemed to have a lots of x-men marketing. My theory is Sony is going to share their universe with the fantastic4. Why? Well, we see that fantastic4 is going to need help to succeed. And Sony has recently been talking about cross overs. Not only that but fox said that they might not share a movie with x-men. That's just my theory!

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@noah00oo: Well, given that every Marvel character lives in New York :D

A spiderman crossover would be great, it'd be nice to see Garfield and Downey get some screen time together.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

While it's possible, I don't think it's going to happen because the Spider-Man franchise is clearly building towards a Sinister Six film, which will essentially be the SCU's version of the Avengers. It wouldn't make sense to continue down that path AND add the F4 to that, it'll make future films too crowded. Spidey and the F4 might cameo in each others films but that's about it.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Spidey does have a good relationship with Human Torch but I don't want the FF future movie to bring down Amazing Spiderman with it.