gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
Click To Unmute

Want us to remember this setting for all your devices?

Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos.
This video has an invalid file format.
00:00:00
Sorry, but you can't access this content!
Please enter your date of birth to view this video

By clicking 'enter', you agree to Comic Vine's
Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

roboadmiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By roboadmiral

Not to be nitpicky, but you mispronounced "zealot," G-Man.

SavageDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SavageDragon

I think all All New X-men is great, really good book.

nickxh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nickxh

Wait! Hold up! Is that Beast's new look? It looks terrible! I much prefered when he actually looked like an animal rather than I don't know what.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Mezmero

Thanks for the spoilers Gman. I fell off of All New X-Men but maybe I should look into picking it up again. I have never known much about Storm Watch. The spoilers about that title has me intrigued, particularly in the Engineer character. I've been grilling Sara lately about women in comics that would be capable of creating artificial intelligence and Engineer never came up in our talks. I've been reading up on her on the wiki and it doesn't seem like she has done anything like that. She seems extremely smart but I don't think I would call injecting herself with nano machines based on someone else's tech as some sort of scientific breakthrough. My quest continues. Keep up the great work.

Fantasgasmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Fantasgasmic

Wow, aside from Martian Manhunter and Apollo and Midnighter as a double-act, I have zero interest in any of the Stormwatch characters. This may extend to all the Wildstorm characters, Zealot, Fairchild, Grifter… etc. And I find that I have no real interest in characters associated with the Wildstorm universe. They are possibly the biggest failure of the DCnU.

Thanks for the spoiler, now that I assume they're bringing in OMAC, I can make sure to stay even further away from the title

grifter78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 159

#6  Edited By grifter78

Thanks for the Wildstorm love by reviewing Stormwatch Tony! :D

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JamDamage

@roboadmiral: he does that a lot. Ever here him say Atrocitus???

FatFriar_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#8  Edited By FatFriar_16

@roboadmiral: Haha... I didn't know the character so I assumed it must have been a pun like "Z-Lot." But, I'm glad someone else noticed the mispronunciation too.

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#9  Edited By Zeeguy91

Damn. It actually sounds like some pretty interesting stuff's going on in Stormwatch. I've read only a few issues of that title, but maybe I should check it out more. Since when did Engineer go crazy??

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I really like the intro to this for some reason :) Good stuff about these two since these are two titles I'm not actually reading. Thanks G-Man!

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By JamDamage

Stormwatch has been one of the more solid books that DC puts out every month. DC hasn't incorporated them into the DCU enough tho. They don't interact with the rest of the DCU tho. That's bad. How are people supposed to get an idea of who some of these characters are if they don't show up in other books, and no characters show up in theirs. They really haven't marketed the book well at all, and now that Martian Manhunter is out of the title..................................................................just bad handleing on the title if you ask me. What a shame. Now it's getting a revamp revamp and they're changing they're outfits back to what they used to be in Wildstorm. To bad. The new ones are cool.