• 62 results
#51 Edited by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

5 dollars Angela is going to be drafted to someone's random love interest.

#52 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

5 dollars Angela is going to be drafted to someone's random love interest.

She already has a love interest damnit! Nooooooooo!

Put me down for 10$ that she will too.

#53 Posted by XImpossibruX (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: Wait, before Spawn #100 when Angela randomly died, didn't her and Spawn have a relationship in her miniseries?

#54 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34372 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: In an interview by Joe Quesada at CBR he basically says it

#55 Edited by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

To Angela fans it's hell but to guys that don't like her that much like me is meh.

#56 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: A fan of simmons from the 90's and violator buut...

This is important to me as I enjoy the mythology of current and long dead religions over Marvel hierarchy of Celestial, Cosmic Cube Beings, and Galactus himself. The Space Gods are really nothing more than a unimaginative, freaking 5 year old, Space Robot God thought process. This matters as both Spawn and Angela rely on the Religious background as characters they were and are to fans.

I am not a huge fan of DC stuff, but they have it right in Universe Hierarchy in that Magical and Religious beings being the most powerful versus Marvels Cosmic Power bandwagon. I hate to see these 2 characters fall into the Ghost Rider side of things, obscurity and bad movies.

I prefer space gods over 'real' gods, and even if they do appear on marvel I don't want them getting special 'treatment' because the writers are bending over to please the masses, they will be beatable and God will NOT be TOAA (as a fan this is something I take seriously)

Because in fiction GOD/Yahweh/Jehovah/Muslim version is sh!t, they should be skyfathers at the best

Marvel should not suckle towards judeochristian systems, that is disgusting

Space gods are good creations by kirby and shooter, along with stan the man

DC is weak because they cap at God

#57 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I can understand that. Again just my preference. I only own the Frank Miller Batman comic from DC, so I still stick with Marvel comics overall myself.

@cadencev2: Wait, before Spawn #100 when Angela randomly died, didn't her and Spawn have a relationship in her miniseries?

Yeesss. They also were clearly flirt with each other before her death.In fact her whole death was becuase of her feelings for Spawn distracted her from Malbolgia that she spanked.

@cameron83: In an interview by Joe Quesada at CBR he basically says it

#58 Posted by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: to each their own, so long as the keep spawn black

#59 Edited by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

@cadencev2: to each their own, so long as the keep spawn black

The New Spawn!

LOL

#60 Edited by Nerx (15087 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2: omahgerd, they bleached his skin like they did with michael jackson

Ick ick ick
#61 Edited by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I've read, Angela is remaining an "angel from heaven" and while I can understand the idea of her being considered an "alien", it depends on perspective.

G-Man talked about it here back in March (I went to read it) and from what I can tell, after her introduction in the last issue of Age of Ultron, she will be handled under Bendis' pen in the fifth issue of the Guardians of the Galaxy with Gaiman aware of what is being done.

The romantic aspect of her and Spawn was acknowledged here, in an article back in May. I do know I saw an image where a tombstone had the name of Angela Pym inscribed on it with a young boy (supposedly Pym) standing by it -- his mother? -- but I can't locate it at the moment.

Either way, I am curious about how this "angel" will be introduced. The artwork for both books look amazing.

#62 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis: Angels exist in Marvel already.

Ghost Rider and all spirit of Vengeance are Angels.

Ruth is one of the most powerful angels in the Ghost Rider Comics.

Kazann is a fallen Angel in GR comics.

Uriel is another Uber powerful Angel in Ghost Rider.

Zadkiel was one of the strongest Arch Angels in Ghost Rider.

The Black Host, a army of angels!

There are so many angels in Marvel and all serve the Religious Mono God!

So Angela as a Angel should fit in easy. Hell she and Ghost Rider should have a spin off series!

#63 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@cadencev2:

I personally love the imagery and idea behind angels -- the seven levels and all that yummy good stuff.

As for Ruth, she terrifies me, lol. In a really, really good way though. :)