Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Go here to the main article if you want more info on what I'm doing.

My casting choices for the Prowler, Silver Sable and Spider-Woman if Sony decided to make these films.

Donald Glover/Prowler: Glover originally auditioned for the role of Spider-Man, but was turned down. However, the Prowler would be the next best character for him to play. An inventive scientific prodigy with money problems who eventually learns that "with great power comes great responsibility"? He's practically Spider-Man, but without the powers. And I can already envision a scene in a future SM film where he covers for Peter by disguising himself as Spider-Man, to throw off the suspicion of other supporting characters or villains, just like in the comics. It'd also be a clever reference to how Glover originally wanted to play SM by having him in the costume.

Milla Jovovich/Silver Sable: Since Jovovich has already played Jill Valentine in Sony's Resident Evil and seems to remain a staple in action/sci-fi films, she'd be right at home with the ASM and Silver Sable series.

Karen Gillan/Spider-Woman: As with Glover's case, Karen has openly voiced her desire to play a SM character: Spider-Girl. But the next best role would be Spider-Woman, not Girl. It would be a perfect role for her if she wants to play a strong female character who's central to the SM universe. It would be the Mattie Franklin incarnation, most likely.

Avatar image for innovationincarnate
InnovationIncarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want donald to be miles. Just sounds so good.

Avatar image for innovationincarnate
InnovationIncarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacredweapons: @innovationincarnate:

He's too old to play Miles. And since he auditioned for Spider-Man originally, the Prowler would be the perfect role for Glover to play. Aside from that, he's nearly the same age as Andrew Garfield, has already established he's a SM fan and the Prowler is probably the closest thing he'd get to playing a live-action Spider-Man. But if Miles were fifteen years older, Glover would be perfect.

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@innovationincarnate: I feel like he could do it if they made miles like 2 or 3 years older. But yea i can see how at miles current age it wouldent happen. But this does seem like a pretty good list.