Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Colonialkrypton
No Caption Provided

sony,you just going to make electro come from this.

To this?!!

No Caption Provided

Yo like get real,we know you had to put all those other villains in the movie cuz electro can't carry his own film,you even got some wizard of oz origin for him going on like come on now.

Revamp a character like..or characters like

Shocker
Mysterio
Sandman

what in the hell did you do to rhino?

im hype for this movie but...yo....what in the hell is going on.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Great creative changes if you ask me, the comic version of Electro looks silly, Rhino isn't plausible, Green Goblin is bright green and purple.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I think they were basing the design off Ultimate Electro. I think it works.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

movie electro looks a lot better than comic electro. seriously, what's the point of that 5 star head mask ?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarthAznable

No Caption Provided

sony,you just going to make electro come from this.

To this?!!

No Caption Provided

Yo like get real,we know you had to put all those other villains in the movie cuz electro can't carry his own film,you even got some wizard of oz origin for him going on like come on now.

Revamp a character like..or characters like

Shocker

Mysterio

Sandman

what in the hell did you do to rhino?

im hype for this movie but...yo....what in the hell is going on.

Ultimate Rhino is in armor. The Amazing Spider-Man is taking ques from the Ultimate verse.

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

I would have prefered if they took the look of Electro from how he appeared in The Gauntlet and worked that into it

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

While I do like the Electro comic costume, I don't think it would work well in a film.

However, I also hate the redesign. I think they were trying to make him look like Ultimate Electro, but they just failed. It reminds me of Mr Freeze from Batman & Robin.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

To be fair, doesn't most of the Marvel 616 struggle to take Electro seriously and that its actually really affecting him? I remember owning a Spiderman book once where Electro, after acting all big and tough, ends up hanging onto the end of a web string and actually crying because he couldn't deal with the thought of him going back to prison and then opted to throw himself into a river (adding one of those 'he might just have killed himself' moments).

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@mitran said:

Nobody in the general audience would take Electro seriously if he looked like his 616 version. Lots of Marvel-based films take content from the Ultimate-verse; this is one of the better times that they do so. 1610 Electro is just cooler.

I agree that I don't like the thought of mech suit Rhino (which floated around in Ult-verse but I didn't like there either) but I guess I'd rather see how that plays out than criticize prematurely. It could work.

I'd love to see a revamped Shocker in a Spider-man movie.

I don't mind mech-suit Ultimate Rhino (it's actually a pretty mean design), but the movie one looks kinda weird - like some sort of Transformer type thing. Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

If they ever revamp Shocker, I hope they don't go with the Ultimate look. That design was just all kinds of bad.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Electro is based off his 1610 counterpart in this iteration.

On a different note, I think it would've been cool if he was based off his look from Ultimate Alliance 2. That was one of the only times he could look good in his original costume.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jonez_

Oh yeah, and if Mysterio and Shocker were the two villains for the next movie. That'd be perfect.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

No Caption Provided

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

They got the design from 1610 Electro because if he is like his 616 comic version he would look pretty ridiculous.