Sonic vs Flash who do you think wins

Avatar image for electromagnetgames
Electromagnetgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

From what I've read Sonic in the Archie comics has moved fast enough to slow time to a crawl and even traveled between alternate worlds, in base form. So let the discussion begin. This is the battle of who would win in a straight up fight. Who has the heart courage and strength of mind and determination to win?

Electromagnetgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He did this all by just running. He even ran around the world multiple times in seconds and went fast enough to break through the reality barrier.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In base form: Flash
With chaos control: Sonic

Avatar image for deactivated-60260d105a8eb
deactivated-60260d105a8eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wrong forum...

Electromagnetgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I disagree about flash beating Sonic In base form he has done in incredible feats, plus we are using archie Sonic, who can travel between timelines in base form. So let the discussion continue.

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Archie Sonic slaughterhouse.

Electromagnetgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this discussion is still open, by the way Iamlightning as a awesome profile picture:3

Electromagnetgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

keep the replies coming

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

With the chaos Emeralds, Sonic wins. Not so sure about base form. I mean Flash can time travel.

drake01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am gonna tell you flash fans my reason i think sonic is faster in his base form. This time i am gonna get in more detail. really read all of it. it proves sonic is faster than the flash.

Sonic could instantly accelerate faster than the speed of sound with ease as shown in sonic x episode 1.

In Sonic Adventure DX manual it states that ''He's the world's fastest, hypersonic hedgehog'' which is at a staggering speed of 3,840 mph .

In Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes and in Sonic generations, Sonic can move at the speed of light, as seen by his specific light speed set of moves. Those moves include the light speed dash and light speed attack.

In super interactive annual 2014 sonic the hedgehog book in his profile in the guidebooks. It states that sonic runs faster than the speed of light.

In Sonic Colors (DS) E-123 Omega himself calculated that Sonic's speed is infinite and unmeasurable.

In Sonic the Comic: Hyper Sonic #134: Something about 2 missiles on opposite ends of continents about to hit. He pushed himself to his extreme limit, and really straned himself, entering a realm where time was stopped. He then proceeded to take out the threats in no time. After this, he had trouble getting out of this accelerated mode and was nearly stuck permemantly , until he found how to slow himself down to get out of it. So basically, sonic moved at the speed of infinite, because he was moving from one location to another in NO TIME.

Sorry flash fans but i just proved sonic is faster than the flash. The flash has a speed limit sonic has none. Also sonic will win in a death battle to.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash possibly.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash wins

Avatar image for classicsonicguy
ClassicSonicGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic has outran time... multiple times. Sonic CD anybody? In that the MAIN OBJECTIVE was to make sonic run back in time and into the future to insure a good future. And don't get me started about the comics. Now, coming from a long time flash fan (have been reading flash comics for 6 years now), it's pretty arguable who's faster, knowing that flash outran time and death itself, but many of sonic's feats come close as well. The sonic comics are canon. SEGA stated that they are canon and were created to expand the sonic universe and to give sonic a larger series. But game sonic is good enough to compete with flash. So, who has a higher top speed?

Well, let's start with flash. Flash in general is known to be able to run at the speed of light, and if he can push himself hard enough, he can easily surpass it. Then there's the ability where he can outrun even TIME itself! But how fast do you need to be to outrun time? Well, not much faster than light. Once you travel at the speed of light, time comes to a full stop, and time is still around you. So, obviously to outrun it, you need to go slightly faster than light. So.... yeah. But how much faster than light can flash run? Well, in the comics it stated that straining every muscle in his body, he was able to run 10x the speed of light, but later on when he repeated this same event in infinite crisis, but when he tried to push himself to run even faster, he died. Yep. So it's safe to say that flash has a limit.

So Sonic? Well it's in the name. He's faster than sound. But is that really his top speed? Not close. Sonic has been stated to be the fastest thing alive, and Sega even said themselves that sonic was created to compete with gaming mascot Mario and was created for the soul purpose of being the fastest fictional character alive. So what did they do to make this true? Let's look at sonic's feats. Yes he runs faster than sound, we know that. But how much faster can sonic run? Well for starters,

Sonic the Hedgehog, on average, is known to run faster than the speed of sound. sonic could instantly accelerate faster than the speed of sound with ease as shown in sonic x episode 1. he could increase his speed by using his Super Peel-Out technique. as shown in Sonic the hedgehog cd, Sonic Chaos, Sonic Triple Trouble, and Sonic Blast. It is also stated in the Sonic Adventure DX manual that ''He's the world's fastest, hypersonic hedgehog'' which is at a staggering speed of 3,840 mph. Sonic can move at the speed of light. as shown in Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, Sonic Heroes and in sonic generations. In those games sonic has specific light speed set of moves. the light speed dash and light speed attack. Since Sonic Heroes, he can perform the light attack fast and didn't need to charge anymore. for the dash, he no longer needs to charge as of sonic adventure 2. The Light Speed Dash returns in Sonic Generations as one of Modern Sonic's normal abilities. ". In Sonic CD "Using his unrivaled speed, Sonic managed to travel through time and ensure a good future for the Little Planet." that's only BASE Sonic just using his speed to travel through time. Basically, sonic ran fast enough to outrun TIME. So obviously he had to move faster than light, Omega also stated in Sonic Colors (DS) that with Sonic's current progress, he would surpass the speed of light.'' And that sonic’s speed is so fast it can’t be calculated. In the Archie Comics, in the early going sonic moved so much faster than light to a degree where he is quicker than his own shadow., . by vibrating his molecules at super-speed, Sonic can break free of chains and can create a force-field. In sonic the comic: Hyper Sonic #134: Something about 2 missiles on opposite ends of continents about to hit. He pushed himself to his extreme limit, and really strained himself, entering a realm where time was stopped. He then proceeded to take out the threats in no time. After this, he had trouble getting out of this accelerated mode and was nearly stuck permanently , until he found how to slow himself down to get out of it. So basically, sonic moved at the speed of infinite, because he was moving from one location to another in NO TIME. sonic has different forms of speed, regular, super, ultra, hyper, sonic can also hit warp zones and use chaos control (with an emerald). Chaos Control : CC is a completely different level, you could "try" assigning a speed to a few of the times they use it in certain ways, but not really. For STARTS , CC allows teleporting,warping of space and time,generally anything related to what i just mentioned(like time travel and dimension hopping) so... seriously? a measure of speed? lol. Super Sonic transformation- In one of the sonic comic issues, Sonic ran towards knuckles at such insane speed (and was stated as "unmeasurable speed"), sonic ripped through the fabric of time and space, and accidentally destroyed the universe. Sonic the hedgehog is beyond his top speed is immeasurable it's unknown. Finishing up: The Archie feat lets him move at anywhere in no time which equates to infinite

speed due to that factor. And that was him in his BASE form. He could just use CC and 'time stop' to get that^ or externally, seriously Stop Time for all, (Sonic X), but he prefers his speed over CC. Sonic the hedgehog is beyond the speed of light his top speed is immeasurable it's unknown.

So.. in conclusion, Both characters are fast, but flash has shown many limits, while sonic has shown that he has no limits at all, and can run as fast as well,,, he needs to be. Sonic was created for the purpose of being the fastest fictional character alive, and that's the way it's gonna be.

The fastest character is Sonic.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic is too fast for Flash

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Composite? Then Flash has a chance of winning if he gets to speed-steal a couple. Otherwise Sonic wins.

Avatar image for gumball35248117
gumball35248117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic is too fast for Flash

That's hilariously wrong,are you trolling?

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic wins.

Sixeers1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Statues cannot fight back lmao. Flash speed steals then sonic has no speed. Then flash IMPS Sonic 2000 times then sonic dies gg.

SonicFTL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SonicFTL

How strong, fast, durable, Stamina, and how powerful of a fighter is sonic the hedgehog in his base form

In this debate i will be using any version of barry allen and wally west versus any version of sonic the hedgehog that means i will be using the games, comics, movies, tv shows, and any other information that's stated officially

When it comes to any version of the flash i do not consider myself a expert but i did a lot of research Im a expert when it comes to how fast sonic is because everything i put down about sonic is everything i read in the comics and seen in his games

They will have there usual stuff sonic will have his gear and wally and Barry would have the speedforce and it's 1 on 1 fight to the death with there usual stuff sonic in his base form to and super transformations to if he needs it there's no prep time

sonic vs Barry 1 on 1 and sonic vs Wally 1 on 1

Lets start with barrys strength, durability, Stamina, speed, and how powerful he is and skilled

Barry has shown that he is able to carry several people at a time when he is in a dangerous area barry has the strength of a man who worksout intensely consistently that is his size and weight he can bench his own body weight im not 100 percent sure if he could only bench his own body weight when he punches he hits as hard as someone who has superhuman strength what im saying is when he hits its like hes superhuman strong but hes not that strong for real thats just his speed helping him out so barry really does not have superhuman strength he once was blown up by enough grenades to send him flying through a tree breaking it in half to snap a tree like that would be 70 thousand pounds of force but he easily got back up and was running around like the time he got stabbed through the leg but minutes later ran fast enough to outrun a nuclear blast and run fast enough to break the time barrier by time traveling so barry does have a degree of superhuman durability and I don't know how skilled Barry is in karate or martial arts

Can vibrate his molecules to pass through solid objects

Can run 7 times faster than light

Can run 10 times faster than light

In the comics it stated that straining every muscle in his body he was able to run 10 times the speed of light but later on when he repeat this same event in infinite crisis but when he tried to push himself to run even faster he died yep so it's safe to say at that time that Barry Allen was shown to have a limit but it turned out later that he did not die it was I think the speedforce that took him or something like that and Barry can easily run way faster than 10 times the speed of light because Barry has way faster speed feats

he ran across the entire surface area of the observable universe and found him within the same day if we lowball this as badly as possible and low ball each planet and moon to at least 200 million miles squared and which i repeat is a complete low ball the observable universe is 93 billion light years wide in diameter with over 3 trillion galaxys each galaxy containing at least 1 billion planets the absolute lowest i can give this feat and expect him to take the longest amount of time would be 1.3 septillion times the speed of light and on a high end would be 7.8 septillion times the speed of light but the feat is way better than that because the dc universe is 100 trillion light years he ran that in one day i dont know how to do the math for it if anyone knows can you guys please do the math for me it might be a infinite speed feat because the universe is expanding at the speed of light

outrun the gravitational pull of a black hole

Can outrun a beam that means Barry is faster than light because a beam is light and Barry outran it

Now barry allens top speed

Wally beat Barry in a race there race tore apart the multiverse

Barry outran instant teleportation across the universe faster than 1 unit of planck time to according to death battle I hope this is true

Barry can run so fast that he can travel through time

In the flash cw tv show it was stated in season 1 that barry has no limits to his speed and wally has stated that barry has no limits to his speed in the comics i can prove these statements are true because

In the flash cw tv show and in the comics barry can run so fast that he travels a different multiverse because anytime he runs to supergirls world its a different world its a multiverse and in the comics

Barry Allen RAN SO FAST, he ended up in ‛‛Earth-2” Universe where he mets Jay Garrick: that means barry can run at the speed of infinity because a multiverse is a infinite realm of being or potential being which the universe is regarded as a part or instance

Barry can vibrate his molecules to a different multiverse in a split second I think

Barry can stop time I think I'm not 100 percent sure on this what I I'm sure on is that Barry can affect the flow of time

Near the end of the Flashpoint storyline, Barry Allen decides to travel back in time to stop himself from saving his mother. In doing so, he ends up rebooting the entire DC Universe in the form of the New 52 continuity.

Now Wally's speed, strength, durability, Stamina, and how powerful he is and how skilled he is to

Wally can carry several people at a time when he is in a dangerous area he has a degree of super human strength because he is strong enough to lift 800 pounds even while running with it he has also been seen reconstructing several ruined buildings and moving heavy beams and girders into place Wally is also capable of taking tremendous impact forces that could easily crush and kill a human without suffering any serious external or internal injuries making him easily have superhuman durability and also I have proof that Wally easily has superhuman durability with all of these Wally facts In one of his comic issues he runs so fast that at 13:57 and .00001 microseconds half a million people seem to materialize on a hill top 35 miles away from the blast the flash fans say he ran 13 trillion times the speed of light but the actual comic states that he only ran close to the speed of light what happened is that the flash really did run 13 trillion times what the speed of light clocks in at he ran 13 trillion times 670 million miles per hour he ran 13 trillion times over 670 million miles per hour that is extremely fast I don't know how if Wally has any skill in karate or martial arts

He zigzagged around supes and ray Garrick over 1 million times, let's say he zigzagged 10 million times then he crossed 1.5e +15 sq km ( and on earth) in 1 zeptosecond. That would be 5 nonillion times what the speed of light clocks in at but he didn't likely transverse the entire land

Three percent of the land surface is covered with urban areas

So flash actually transverse 4,500,000 sq km in a zeptosecond that would be 15 sextillion times what the speed of light clocks in at

But if we base the calculations off of Earth's circumference at the very least he transversed 3 percent of 40,030 in a zeptosecond that's 4 quintillion times what the speed of light clocks in at

Wally easily surpasses the speed of light

He could run Non-Stop for multiple days

Wally outrun the gravitational pull of a black hole.

Wally can manipulate each and every one of his molecules to survive inside of a black hole

Wally can create tornadoes toss lighting and heal from deadly blows

And his infinite mass punch can knock you across the whole planet

As Wally approaches light speed with his infinite mass punch it technically has a infinite amount of energy striking with kinetic energy of a white dwarf star in fact increasing it even further could potentially break the universe

Since Wally's infinite mass punch is light speed and it's energy is infinite that means his infinite mass punch could potentially break the universe

Wally can change his vibration frequencies to affect alien energys that do not exist in his own reality it's how he helped take out these alien being called quantum mechanics beings far beyond any physical dimension and immune to any ordinary physics

Wally can do the infinite mass punch the Infinite Mass Punch - managed to take down a Superman-level threat

He can take punches and kicks from supergirl

Can vibrate his molecules to Turn invisible

Can steal your speed with a touch by taking away your kinetic energy stopping them dead in there tracks and even freezing them for centurys

He can take speed away from people who are not connected to the speed force like superman

Wally can enter 4th dimensional space

Wally outran instant teleportation across the universe faster than 1 unit of planck time

Wally has stopped time to a dead stop before in the comics

Wally can run so fast that he can travel through time

Wally's top speed

Wally has outran death when he outran death he was running faster than everything all of the infinite crisis in DC which I think has 52 multiverses when he did this Wally was so fast that he went back in time so far that he outran the big bang that's what he did when he outran death it might be more I don't know for sure and when he outran death he ran so fast that death no longer exist he ran to the point we're death no longer exist

Wally outran the speedforce that means wally is faster than being omptimipresent throughout all of the multiverses in DC which is 52 multiverses the past present and future to and he states that it's the fastest he has ever ran I'm not 100 percent sure if there's more than 52 multiverses or not

Base sonics strength, durability, speed, Stamina, and how powerful he is and how skilled of a fighter he is in his base form and super transformations to

I don't know who is faster both sonic and the flash have no limits and can go beyond multiversal speed what I mean by beyond multiversal speed is beyond infinite speed through out time and space there both so fast I'm not 100 percent sure but sonic and the flash it is a tie in speed between sonic and the flash

I have some feats by sonic to show it's right here it proves sonic can run at the speed of sound consistently and casually And to take it even further I have proof that sonic is infinite speed and beyond infinite speed through out time and space

Base form sonic

Sonic is extremely skilled in martial arts and karate Because in one of the sonic and Mario At the Olympics game sonic won martial arts tournaments against super beings that are supernatural in fighting the other characters win to and in sonic and the black knight sonic is skilled with a sword

Sonic can consistently run at the speed of sound casually because

Sonic could instantly accelerate faster than the speed of sound which is 768 miles per hour with ease as shown in sonic x season 1 episode 1.

In sonic rivals and sonic rivals 2 sonic has a ability called sonic boom that move is stated to be way faster than the speed of sound which is way faster than 767 miles per hour sonic has a lot of stamina and endurance in fact he can use this move when ever he wants

In sonic unleashed sonic can easily dodge machine gun fire

And In the comics sonic can easily dodge machine gun fire

In sonic mania sonic can run mach 3 in the special stage

In the adventures of sonic the hedgehog sonic can outrun a missile

And in some sonic games sonic can outpace missiles

In Sonic Battle, it is stated he can move several times the speed of sound and in the sonic heroes manual and in a lot of other sonic manuals its stated that Sonic can move at supersonic speed (which ranges from 768 miles per hour to 3,840 miles per hour), and in the sonic adventure manual it stated that he is "the world's fastest, hypersonic hedgehog (which ranges from 3,840 miles per hour to 7,680 miles per hour).

In sonic the hedgehog 2 for the sega genesis sonic can outrun a explosion

In the sonic boom tv show sonic can dodge meteors

In the sonic comics sonic is faster than falling meteors

In the sonic the hedgehog live action movie when sonic is in the car with his cop friend there is a rubber band ball sign that states the place is 10 miles away sonic runs 10 miles in 1 second thats 72 thousand miles per hour that's 94 times faster than the speed of sound

In the sonic the hedgehog live action movie sonic ran from a distance of about Montana city to the edge of Washington in 3 or 4 seconds that would put his speed at 1 million and 34 thousand miles per hour and thats a low ball of it that's 1,349 times faster than the speed of sound

In sonic the hedgehog 1 for the sega genesis sonic can outpace lightning

In sonic and the black knight sonic can outpace lighting

In sonic x sonic can outrun lightning

In some sonic game manual it states sonic is faster than lighting

In the comics sonic can easily run around the world in 3 or 4 seconds

In the comics sonic is faster than lighting and stays dry by running between the rain drops

In sonic colors ds When Sonic did a mission for Espio by running around Planet Wisp, Espio remarked that he didn't even see Sonic when he came back (and with Espio running at hypersonic speeds and still being able to see clearly, his ninjutsu, and him being a chameleon in general, Sonic must have gone pretty fast sorry I'm going to repeat this same thing under infinite speed and beyond infinite speed because Espio might be able to outpace lasers that should mean that sonic is beyond light speed itself but I'm not 100 percent sure on this one only

Sonic has his specific light speed set of moves the light speed dash and light speed attack. Since Sonic Heroes, he can perform the lightspeed attack fast, and didn’t need to charge anymore under his own power. For the lightspeed dash, he no longer needs to charge as of sonic adventure 2.

In Sonic Generations, Sonic is easily able to perform the light speed dash by himself without the light speed shoes.

in the sonic unleashed manual it states sonic can go anywhere at light speed.

In the sonic bible it states sonic can run at the speed of light

And in the adventures of sonic the hedgehog tv show sonic can run so fast that he can time travel by running at the speed of light

One of sonics creators yuji naka stated in a sonic heroes interview that The signature gameplay of the Sonic series is the light speed action blasting through vast stages

Sonic is even confirmed faster than the speed of light and the fastest video game character of all time in super interactive annual 2014 sonic the hedgehog book. In the old sonic games for sega sonic can outpace lasers And in sonic colors ds sonic is faster than a cyan wisp when the cyan wisp is in its cyan laser mode it is literally a laser which proves he is faster than light and sonic is faster than the speed of light in sonic lost world because he outran a laser in the casino level and in a lot of other sonic games sonic can outpace lasers which means sonic is consistently faster than light and sonic has outpaced robots who are faster than lasers that proves sonic is faster than light because of that fact

In sonic colors ds When Sonic did a mission for Espio by running around Planet Wisp, Espio remarked that he didn't even see Sonic when he came back (and with Espio running at faster than light speeds because he could outpace lasers and still being able to see clearly, his ninjutsu, and him being a chameleon in general, Sonic must have gone pretty fast sorry I'm to repeat this same thing under infinite speed and beyond infinite speed because Espio might be able to outpace lasers that should mean that sonic is beyond light speed itself but I'm not 100 percent sure on this one only

In sonic battle he can heal himself by vibrating his body at superhuman speed and in the comics sonic can also vibrate his molecules to pass through solid objects.

He is also able to move at warp speeds since he moves so fast he is invisible as seen in the intros of sonic and the black knight and sonic 2006. and On the Sonic Adventure dvd case, it's stated that Sonic can go warp speeds

In the sonic comics sonic can move so fast that he becomes invisible

the sonic rush manual states that sonics speed creates dimensional distortions.

In sonic the comic sonic can run so fast that his speed creates dimensional distortions

In sonic frontiers sonic can escape cyberspace under his own power which is a different universe or dimension I don't know the size of cyberspace which also makes it extremely impressive is that sonic was resisting the power of I think one million universes or dimensions and I don't know but sonic was resisting the power of I think all of the dimensions

in the old sonic games for sega the zones are full fledged universes I don't know the size of them sonic runs from different zones that should be universe travel and also I'm not 100 percent sure about this one to in sonic mania I think the zones are full fledged universes I don't know the size of them sonic runs to different zones in that game that should be universe travel and he's resisting the phantom ruby

In sonic riders sonic can outrun a black hole

In Sonic Lost World, while fighting the Eggrobo(Lost World), Sonic was able to outrun a Black Hole

In the sonic boom tv show sonic can outrun a black hole

In the sonic comics sonic moves so much faster than light to a degree where he is quicker than his own shadow.

In the sonic comics sonic can run one third faster than the speed of light

Boom Sonic moved so fast he entered another plane of existence. faster than light feat

Takashi Iizuka: "We aren't aware how fast Sonic the Hedgehog is. In some games, he is able to go beyond the light barrier. We don't really know, the best way we can say it rivals the famous comic book hero, The Flash."

Takashi Iizuka is the game director, game producer, game designer, level designer, scenario writer and currently the head of Sonic Team.

In sonic and the black knight sonic can move so fast that he can move past a time stop

shadows chaos control which stops time and space and has instant teleportation that is in no time because its a warping of time and space meaning sonic has faster than infinite speed because he outran shadows chaos control.

In Sonic CD it stated "Using his unrivaled speed, Sonic managed to travel through time and ensure a good future for the Little Planet." that's only BASE Sonic just using his speed to travel through time. Basically, sonic ran fast enough to outrun TIME. So obviously he had to move faster than light, In the Archie Comics, by vibrating his molecules at super-speed, Sonic can break free of chains and can create a force-field. In sonic the comic: Hyper Sonic #134: Something about 2 missiles on opposite ends of continents about to hit. He pushed himself to his extreme limit, and really strained himself, entering a realm where time was stopped. He then proceeded to take out the threats in no time. After this, he had trouble getting out of this accelerated mode and was nearly stuck permanently when just walking and even standing still , until he found how to slow himself down to get out of it. So basically, sonic moved at the speed of easily way faster than infinite, because he was moving from one location to another in way faster than NO TIME because there was still no time even when he was walking and even standing still. sonic has different forms of speed, regular, super, ultra, hyper, sonic can also hit warp zones and use chaos control (with an emerald). Chaos Control : CC is a completely different level, you could "try" assigning a speed to a few of the times they use it in certain ways, but not really. For STARTS , CC allows teleporting,warping of space and time,generally anything related to what i just mentioned(like time travel dimension hopping and reality warping) so... seriously? a measure of speed? lol. Sonic the hedgehog is beyond the speed of light his top speed is immeasurable it's unknown. Finishing up: The Archie feat lets him move at anywhere in no time even when just walking and even standing still which equates to easily way faster than infinite speed due to that factor. And that was him in his BASE form. He could just use CC and 'time stop' to get that^ or externally, seriously Stop Time for all, (Sonic X), but he prefers his speed over CC. Sonic the hedgehog is beyond the speed of light his top speed is immeasurable it's unknown.

On Sonic Colors DS, Omega the robot stated that sonic's speed is infinite speed and is so fast it cant be calculated and Omega also stated that light speed will be exceeded by him, and Sonic replied that light speed is too slow for him.

In the sonic the hedgehog live action movie sonics quill is stated to be unlimited power that means sonic has infinite speed and strength

In the comics sonic ran to a different multiverse that is a infinite speed feat because a multiverse is a infinite realm of being that the universe is regarded as a part or instance

Was stated to be able to visit every planet in the universe even unknown planets before the reader can finish reading the sentence.

In the comics sonic can vibrate his molecules into a different zone that is a Infinity amount of space so that means sonic has infinity speed

In the sonic comics sonic Runs fast enough to counteract an alien weapon called the "Quantum dial" a bomb that rips apart space time which is infinite in time and space to create a black hole and he survived that to

in sonic and the secret rings he Travels from the Lost Prologue world to Sand Oasis world in no time Each world in the book multiverse is a universe that is a endless amount of time and space so sonic traveled to another universe that is a endless amount of time and space in no time I think at the very least he was running Centillion of times Faster than the speed of light but sonic really ran at the speed of Infinity because the universe is a endless amount of time and space which means it's infinite speed

In Sonic Forces, Sonic and the custom character get sent into null space, which is another dimension. They were both able to escape by combining speeds, achieving dimensional travel that means sonic can run at the speed of endless because null space is a endless amount of space and nothing exist in that dimension and sonic was resisting the phantom ruby

in sonic and the secret rings he runs to a different

multiple Multiverses because he ran endlessly until he found his way home to his own world in 1 day Meaning sonic is infinite speed or way faster than infinite speed.

In one of his comic issues he literally ran on eternity and was warping reality

Archie sonic the hedgehog issue 19 the night of one thousand sonics he ran one hundred and forty eight thousand light years one thousand times and he also ran one thousand multiverses in 1 night thats 8 hours and came back to his multiverse if you do the math sonic was at the very least was traveling 195 quadrillion, 660 trillion, 838 billion, 273 million, 814 thousand, 720 times the speed of light but he really ran at the speed of easily way faster than infinity because he traveled one thousand multiverses and gathered a infinite amount of sonics he did all of that in one night

Now super sonic transformations

It's all more impressive that super sonic is stated to be 1000 times faster and more powerful than his base form but that might not be true anymore because his base form continues to get better all the time

Sonic is transformed into a super by the energy of the chaos emeralds his speed and strength are already infinite stated in a official sonic x card

One of the creators of sonic Naoto Ohshima stated when sonic is super he can reach speeds of Infinity

In one of the sonic comics issues super sonic runs towards hyper knuckles at such insane speed and was stated as infinity speed sonic and knuckles accidentally destroyed the multiverse just by running into each other

In sonic 2006 Super Sonic, Super Shadow and Super Silver defeated Solaris super sonic defeated Solaris in the comics by himself Solaris

is a Being a god of time, Solaris can freely manipulate and change the fabric of time itself; Solaris is capable of devouring time and space on an incomprehensible scale, encompassing consuming entire dimensions and all existing timelines, and causing world-wide instabilities that create distorted time-space rifts filled with the remains of the planet.

who possesses a unique state of existence that lets him exist in the past, present and future simultaneously, making him omnipresent throughout time and exist in all of infinite time lines and all infinite dimensions and virtually impossible to defeat unless he is attacked simultaneously in all eras.

Which means super sonic has beyond Infinity speed

It should also be noted that his chaos control in his super sonic transformation can warp reality on a beyond multiversal level to the point we're it could fix everything that means all of the infinite multiverses and when this reality warping is interrupted by Dr eggman it resolves in the collapse of all of the infinite multiverses

Ultra sonic

Can open portals across space and time

He is able to move time forward by running laps around the earth can adapt his form to adjust to the environment can put you to the zone of silence a infinite universe and he is able to manipulate matter for example turning air into water

Base form sonic

It's stated in some sonic manual that sonic is capable of defeating solaris in his base form by himself

In the comics sonics speed is observed to the point of being able to evade attacks from the iron queen and Nicole this was in a digital dimension were both of them were omnipresent

So yeah in his base form sonic has no limits to his speed which means sonic has infinite speed in base form and way beyond infinite speed in base form to no matter what the number is in miles per hour sonic is always faster automatically

So yeah in his base form sonic has no limits to his speed which means sonic has infinite speed in base form and way beyond infinite speed in base form to no matter what the number is in miles per hour sonic is always faster automatically

Sonic has a degree of superhuman strength he is strong enough to smash through surfaces by stomping or breaking down walls he is strong enough to hold onto a space ship as it travels through the atmosphere and into outer space that might prove that sonic has infinite strength because the space ship he was holding onto might have been faster than light I don't know for sure but the reason I think this is because it was made by eggman I think can throw a rock hard enough to destroy a metal mech over a long distance he can also pound the ground so hard it causes a shock wave been hit with a plasma blast before and got up like nothing happened he can lift things several times bigger and heavier than himself he has strength strong enough to tear metal robots apart with brute strength can with stand the force of a massive explosion and a black hole can withstand being pummbled with swords and smash through a lot of metal robots with his fist without showing discomfort

Can survive falls from outer space to earth and can breathe in outer space he is so powerful that in sonic and the secret rings he can beat Erazor Djinn Erazor Djinn can easily destroy universes I think he can destroy 100 universes later he is stronger than 100 universes and loses to base sonic so sonic is stronger than universal because sonic is stronger than the power of more than 100 universs he is capable of surviving a beating against a evil super sonic one chaos emerald has unlimited power and super forms are strong enough to destroy multiverses and they can defeat multiverse beings so imagine how amazing sonics durability is in his base form survived a blast that sent him almost one million light years away I think it sent him eight hundred and forty nine thousand light years away archie sonic ran so fast that he destroyed a zone and he survived the destruction of a zone to a zone in the sonic comics is a multiverse so its a multiversal durability feat sonic survived a blast from the ultimate annihilator at ground zero which create several zones a zone in the sonic comics is a multiverse so its a beyond multiversal durability feat again by sonic sonic has beat eggmans robots that are powered by jewels that have infinite power and sonic has beat gods like chaos the god of destruction who was powered by the chaos emeralds 1 chaos emerald has unlimited power and sonic beat chaos when he was powered by 4 chaos emeralds in his base form and sonic beat chaos the god of destruction when he was powered by all 7 chaos emeralds the first time sonic needed to be super sonic to beat him than sonic got better and beat chaos the god of destruction in his base form when chaos had 7 chaos emeralds And in the comics sonic can write the narrative entirely in his base form and is able to scatter individual pieces of Dr robotnik across the 4 corners of the infinite multiverse sonic was on par with someone so powerful that they could create a infinite universe the zone of silence

I don't know if the flash could steal sonics speed or not there is a chance that he could because he stole speed from superman and there's also a chance that he can't steal speed from sonic because of time break from sonic generations and time stop from sonic adventure 2 it's a skill for him now and sonic can freeze time under his own speed and outrun a time stop it was stated that the flash can't steal speed from someone who could affect the flow of time and there's also a chance that he can't steal speed from sonic to because

Mogul is stated to be able to destroy millions of multiverses.

To put this into perspective Mogul with a portion of the chaos force or 11 Green chaos emeralds + the one in his chest destroyed millions of multiverses and DC, marvel and Spawn multiverses are in the Archie verse but I’m not claiming they got destroyed it’s unknown but he was stated to be capable of destroying all things in existence.

Sonic is protected by the Full Chaos force after he got his One billion ring aura which protects him from clairvoyance, fate manipulation, reality warping, mind hax, and other stuff so speed steal won’t work, since it’s never worked on someone on sonics level and two his chaos force protection.

Speed steal won’t work on a being that can provide kinetic energy for several universes to make time flow again, Nevermind he is Literally above time and has protection from the Chaos Force.

Chaos force Speed force

Sonic is protected by the Full Chaos force after he got his One billion ring aura which protects him from clairvoyance, fate manipulation, reality warping, mind hax, and other stuff so speed steal won’t work, since it’s never worked on someone on sonics level and two his chaos force protection.

I don't see how any feat I mentioned put flash above sonic, the only relevant stuff was being beyond time, FTL and speedforce which allows time to move forward in DC, in Archie Sonic has provided kinetic energy to let time move forward and it’s not like he ever gets tired, the speedforce can actually get exhausted I don't know that one for sure if the speedforce can get exhausted or not.

So to recap even if Flash has the entire speedforce he’d only be comparable to Sonic who actually had feats of providing kinetic energy to other universes to make time continue.

Infinite is stronger than Mogul because it was stated that infinite is sonics most powerful villain he has ever went up against and infinite can do anything because he can reality warp to such a high degree and infinite is stronger than Solaris and the time eater to obviously since infinite is the strongest villain sonic has ever went up against

Sonic scales too Infinite in base form and sonic continues to get better after every battle

It could go either way it's a catch 22 it's a hard one I hope I used the right word I don't know if the flash could steal his speed or not it's a hard one it's possible because the flash has stolen speed from superman before and it's also possible he can't do it because of the reasons I already said

When it comes to speed I don't know who is faster out of sonic and the flash it's a hard one the flash has outran the speedforce the speedforce I think holds 52 multiverses and the flash outran that I don't know what's faster when the flash outran the speedforce or when sonic ran 1000 multiverses and had to gather a infinite amount of sonics in one night I don't know what's faster there both amazing I don't know which one is faster there both the 2 fastest characters in fiction it might be a tie I don't know and the speedforce might hold way more than 52 I don't know exactly how many multiverses it holds because it might hold way more I think because I think it holds all of the multiverses in DC I don't know how many multiverses that is

for the flash I want to date it back I want to make it so the speedforce holds more than 52 multiverses and I want to date back sonic cd I don't know how many years in the past sonic went but I want to make it so that sonic went back in time for as many years as Wally west did when he went back in time and outran the big bang I want it to be the same for sonic in sonic cd and in generations I want timelines to mean all of the past present and future and all of the universes to when he fixed time in sonic generations in sonic cd I want it to state how many years in the past sonic went I want it to be the same amount of years back in time as Wally when he went back in time and outran the big bang and there's another feat that I can't find that sonic did he ran a way further distance than one hundred and forty eight thousand light years in a short time it has a extremely high number to it I think I just can't find the feat anywhere I hope it's real I want when sonic rewrote the whole story as a whole I want it to mean all of the story's in sonic I don't know if he rewrote all of the storys I hope he did what I'm talking about is when sonic can write the narrative entirely in his base form what I mean by that is I want it to mean that sonic can fix all of the infinite multiverses in his base form I made a mistake when I said the speedforce holds all of the multiverses because I think the speedforce is omptimipresent throughout all of the multiverses in DC the past present and future to I think I messed up when I said it holds it in sonic cd I want it to state in the manual that sonic ran back in time further back in time than the big bang I want it to be before the big bang I want it to be more years back in time than the big bang There's something crazily amazing did you know that the DC multiverses exist in sonics world the same for DC to What I mean is that sonics world exist in the DC world to and makes it even more impressive when Wally outran death because it was everywhere and it's even more impressive when the flash outran the speedforce because it's in all timelines all of the past present and future and wally can't be cut off from the speedforce so it should be able to be in sonics world to that's what makes it so impressive and it's extremely impressive for sonic to because he beat the time eater it was erasing all of the timelines all of the past present and future and it said sonic is capable of defeating Solaris who exist in all dimensions and all of the past present and future and there's other villains that sonic has went up against and defeated that are so powerful that they are more powerful than being omnipresent I'm talking about infinite from sonic forces he can warp reality to such a high of a degree and sonic could catch up to him in running when he's fighting him so that should make sonic faster than omptimipresent speed because infinite could do anything because he can warp reality to such a high of a degree that should mean that sonic and the flash are around the same speed but I'm not 100 percent sure about that one

Sonicsonic1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Sonicsonic1991

How strong, fast, durable, Stamina, and how powerful of a fighter is sonic the hedgehog in his base form

In this debate i will be using any version of barry allen and wally west versus any version of sonic the hedgehog that means i will be using the games, comics, movies, tv shows, and any other information that's stated officially

When it comes to any version of the flash i do not consider myself a expert but i did a lot of research Im a expert when it comes to how fast sonic is because everything i put down about sonic is everything i read in the comics and seen in his games

They will have there usual stuff sonic will have his gear if he needs it and wally and Barry would have the speedforce and it's 1 on 1 fight to the death with there usual stuff sonic in his base form to and super transformations to if he needs it there's no prep time

Lets start with barrys strength, durability, Stamina, speed, and how powerful he is and skilled

Barry has shown that he is able to carry several people at a time when he is in a dangerous area barry has the strength of a man who worksout intensely consistently that is his size and weight he can bench his own body weight im not 100 percent sure if he could only bench his own body weight when he punches he hits as hard as someone who has superhuman strength what im saying is when he hits its like hes superhuman strong but hes not that strong for real thats just his speed helping him out so barry really does not have superhuman strength he once was blown up by enough grenades to send him flying through a tree breaking it in half to snap a tree like that would be 70 thousand pounds of force but he easily got back up and was running around like the time he got stabbed through the leg but minutes later ran fast enough to outrun a nuclear blast and run fast enough to break the time barrier by time traveling so barry does have a degree of superhuman durability and I don't know how skilled Barry is in karate or martial arts

In the comics it stated that straining every muscle in his body he was able to run 10 times the speed of light but later on when he repeat this same event in infinite crisis but when he tried to push himself to run even faster he died yep so it's safe to say at that time that Barry Allen was shown to have a limit but it turned out later that he did not die it was I think the speedforce that took him or something like that and Barry can easily run way faster than 10 times the speed of light because Barry has way faster speed feats

he ran across the entire surface area of the observable universe and found him within the same day if we lowball this as badly as possible and low ball each planet and moon to at least 200 million miles squared and which i repeat is a complete low ball the observable universe is 93 billion light years wide in diameter with over 3 trillion galaxys each galaxy containing at least 1 billion planets the absolute lowest i can give this feat and expect him to take the longest amount of time would be 1.3 septillion times the speed of light and on a high end would be 7.8 septillion times the speed of light but the feat is way better than that because the dc universe is 100 trillion light years he ran that in one day i dont know how to do the math for it if anyone knows can you guys please do the math for me it might be a infinite speed feat because the universe is expanding at the speed of light

Can outrun a beam that means Barry is faster than light because a beam is light and Barry outran it

Barry outran instant teleportation across the universe faster than 1 unit of planck time to according to death battle I hope this is true

In the flash cw tv show it was stated in season 1 that barry has no limits to his speed and wally has stated that barry has no limits to his speed in the comics i can prove these statements are true because

In the flash cw tv show and in the comics barry can run so fast that he travels a different multiverse because anytime he runs to supergirls world its a different world its a multiverse and in the comics

Barry Allen RAN SO FAST, he ended up in ‛‛Earth-2” Universe where he mets Jay Garrick: that means barry can run at the speed of infinity because a multiverse is a infinite realm of being or potential being which the universe is regarded as a part or instance

Barry can vibrate his molecules to a different multiverse in a split second I think

Barry can stop time I think I'm not 100 percent sure on this what I I'm sure on is that Barry can affect the flow of time

Near the end of the Flashpoint storyline, Barry Allen decides to travel back in time to stop himself from saving his mother. In doing so, he ends up rebooting the entire DC Universe in the form of the New 52 continuity.

Wally can carry several people at a time when he is in a dangerous area he has a degree of super human strength because he is strong enough to lift 800 pounds even while running with it he has also been seen reconstructing several ruined buildings and moving heavy beams and girders into place Wally is also capable of taking tremendous impact forces that could easily crush and kill a human without suffering any serious external or internal injuries making him easily have superhuman durability and also I have proof that Wally easily has superhuman durability with all of these Wally facts In one of his comic issues he runs so fast that at 13:57 and .00001 microseconds half a million people seem to materialize on a hill top 35 miles away from the blast the flash fans say he ran 13 trillion times the speed of light but the actual comic states that he only ran close to the speed of light what happened is that the flash really did run 13 trillion times what the speed of light clocks in at he ran 13 trillion times 670 million miles per hour he ran 13 trillion times over 670 million miles per hour that is extremely fast I don't know how if Wally has any skill in karate or martial arts

He zigzagged around supes and ray Garrick over 1 million times, let's say he zigzagged 10 million times then he crossed 1.5e +15 sq km ( and on earth) in 1 zeptosecond. That would be 5 nonillion times what the speed of light clocks in at but he didn't likely transverse the entire land

So flash actually transverse 4,500,000 sq km in a zeptosecond that would be 15 sextillion times what the speed of light clocks in at

But if we base the calculations off of Earth's circumference at the very least he transversed 3 percent of 40,030 in a zeptosecond that's 4 quintillion times what the speed of light clocks in at

Wally can manipulate each and every one of his molecules to survive inside of a black hole

As Wally approaches light speed with his infinite mass punch it technically has a infinite amount of energy striking with kinetic energy of a white dwarf star in fact increasing it even further could potentially break the universe

Since Wally's infinite mass punch is light speed and it's energy is infinite that means his infinite mass punch could potentially break the universe

Wally can change his vibration frequencies to affect alien energys that do not exist in his own reality it's how he helped take out these alien being called quantum mechanics beings far beyond any physical dimension and immune to any ordinary physics

Wally can do the infinite mass punch the Infinite Mass Punch - managed to take down a Superman-level threat

Can steal your speed with a touch by taking away your kinetic energy stopping them dead in there tracks and even freezing them for centurys

He can take speed away from people who are not connected to the speed force like superman

Wally outran instant teleportation across the universe faster than 1 unit of planck time

Wally's top speed

Wally has outran death when he outran death he was running faster than everything all of the infinite crisis in DC which I think has 52 multiverses when he did this Wally was so fast that he went back in time so far that he outran the big bang that's what he did when he outran death it might be more I don't know for sure and when he outran death he ran so fast that death no longer exist he ran to the point we're death no longer exist

Wally outran the speedforce that means wally is faster than being omptimipresent throughout all of the multiverses in DC which is 52 multiverses the past present and future to and he states that it's the fastest he has ever ran I'm not 100 percent sure if there's more than 52 multiverses or not

Base form sonic

Sonic is extremely skilled in martial arts and karate Because in one of the sonic and Mario At the Olympics game sonic won martial arts tournaments against super beings that are supernatural in fighting the other characters win to and in sonic and the black knight sonic is skilled with a sword

Sonic could instantly accelerate faster than the speed of sound which is 768 miles per hour with ease as shown in sonic x season 1 episode 1.

In sonic rivals and sonic rivals 2 sonic has a ability called sonic boom that move is stated to be way faster than the speed of sound which is way faster than 767 miles per hour sonic has a lot of stamina and endurance in fact he can use this move when ever he wants

In Sonic Battle, it is stated he can move several times the speed of sound and in the sonic heroes manual and in a lot of other sonic manuals its stated that Sonic can move at supersonic speed (which ranges from 768 miles per hour to 3,840 miles per hour), and in the sonic adventure manual it stated that he is "the world's fastest, hypersonic hedgehog (which ranges from 3,840 miles per hour to 7,680 miles per hour).

In the sonic the hedgehog live action movie when sonic is in the car with his cop friend there is a rubber band ball sign that states the place is 10 miles away sonic runs 10 miles in 1 second thats 72 thousand miles per hour that's 94 times faster than the speed of sound

In the sonic the hedgehog live action movie sonic ran from a distance of about Montana city to the edge of Washington in 3 or 4 seconds that would put his speed at 1 million and 34 thousand miles per hour and thats a low ball of it that's 1,349 times faster than the speed of sound

In the comics sonic is faster than lighting and stays dry by running between the rain drops

In sonic colors ds When Sonic did a mission for Espio by running around Planet Wisp, Espio remarked that he didn't even see Sonic when he came back (and with Espio running at hypersonic speeds and still being able to see clearly, his ninjutsu, and him being a chameleon in general, Sonic must have gone pretty fast sorry I'm going to repeat this same thing under infinite speed and beyond infinite speed because Espio might be able to outpace lasers that should mean that sonic is beyond light speed itself but I'm not 100 percent sure on this one only

Sonic has his specific light speed set of moves the light speed dash and light speed attack. Since Sonic Heroes, he can perform the lightspeed attack fast, and didn’t need to charge anymore under his own power. For the lightspeed dash, he no longer needs to charge as of sonic adventure 2.

In Sonic Generations, Sonic is easily able to perform the light speed dash by himself without the light speed shoes.

in the sonic unleashed manual it states sonic can go anywhere at light speed.

In the sonic bible it states sonic can run at the speed of light

And in the adventures of sonic the hedgehog tv show sonic can run so fast that he can time travel by running at the speed of light

One of sonics creators yuji naka stated in a sonic heroes interview that The signature gameplay of the Sonic series is the light speed action blasting through vast stages

Sonic is even confirmed faster than the speed of light and the fastest video game character of all time in super interactive annual 2014 sonic the hedgehog book. In the old sonic games for sega sonic can outpace lasers And in sonic colors ds sonic is faster than a cyan wisp when the cyan wisp is in its cyan laser mode it is literally a laser which proves he is faster than light and sonic is faster than the speed of light in sonic lost world because he outran a laser in the casino level and in a lot of other sonic games sonic can outpace lasers which means sonic is consistently faster than light and sonic has outpaced robots who are faster than lasers that proves sonic is faster than light because of that fact

In sonic colors ds When Sonic did a mission for Espio by running around Planet Wisp, Espio remarked that he didn't even see Sonic when he came back (and with Espio running at faster than light speeds because he could outpace lasers and still being able to see clearly, his ninjutsu, and him being a chameleon in general, Sonic must have gone pretty fast sorry I'm to repeat this same thing under infinite speed and beyond infinite speed because Espio might be able to outpace lasers that should mean that sonic is beyond light speed itself but I'm not 100 percent sure on this one only

In sonic battle he can heal himself by vibrating his body at superhuman speed and in the comics sonic can also vibrate his molecules to pass through solid objects.

He is also able to move at warp speeds since he moves so fast he is invisible as seen in the intros of sonic and the black knight and sonic 2006. and On the Sonic Adventure dvd case, it's stated that Sonic can go warp speeds

In the sonic comics sonic can move so fast that he becomes invisible

the sonic rush manual states that sonics speed creates dimensional distortions.

In sonic the comic sonic can run so fast that his speed creates dimensional distortions

In sonic frontiers sonic can escape cyberspace under his own power which is a different universe or dimension I don't know the size of cyberspace which also makes it extremely impressive is that sonic was resisting the power of I think one million universes or dimensions and I don't know but sonic was resisting the power of I think all of the dimensions

in the old sonic games for sega the zones are full fledged universes I don't know the size of them sonic runs from different zones that should be universe travel and also I'm not 100 percent sure about this one to in sonic mania I think the zones are full fledged universes I don't know the size of them sonic runs to different zones in that game that should be universe travel and he's resisting the phantom ruby

In Sonic Lost World, while fighting the Eggrobo(Lost World), Sonic was able to outrun a Black Hole

In sonic colors Sonic is capable of tanking a Hyper Go On Energy based black hole unharmed making his Durability Multi-Star Level since it was expanding to suck up multiple stars(also he was in the Black Hole longer before the Wisp saved him and even tho he was knocked out he still tanked it because that black hole was destroying everything it grabs and Sonic didn't get destroyed) and he temporarily outran it and sonic was not at full power making him easily Faster than the Speed of Light

In the sonic comics sonic moves so much faster than light to a degree where he is quicker than his own shadow.

Boom Sonic moved so fast he entered another plane of existence. faster than light feat

Takashi Iizuka: "We aren't aware how fast Sonic the Hedgehog is. In some games, he is able to go beyond the light barrier. We don't really know, the best way we can say it rivals the famous comic book hero, The Flash."

Takashi Iizuka is the game director, game producer, game designer, level designer, scenario writer and currently the head of Sonic Team.

In sonic and the black knight sonic can move so fast that he can move past a time stop

shadows chaos control which stops time and space and has instant teleportation that is in no time because its a warping of time and space meaning sonic has faster than infinite speed because he outran shadows chaos control.

In Sonic CD it stated "Using his unrivaled speed, Sonic managed to travel through time and ensure a good future for the Little Planet." that's only BASE Sonic just using his speed to travel back in time and to the future to. Basically, sonic ran fast enough to outrun TIME. So obviously he had to move faster than light, In the Archie Comics, by vibrating his molecules at super-speed, Sonic can break free of chains and can create a force-field. In sonic the comic: Hyper Sonic #134: Something about 2 missiles on opposite ends of continents about to hit. He pushed himself to his extreme limit, and really strained himself, entering a realm where time was stopped. He then proceeded to take out the threats in no time. After this, he had trouble getting out of this accelerated mode and was nearly stuck permanently when just walking and even standing still , until he found how to slow himself down to get out of it. So basically, sonic moved at the speed of easily way faster than infinite, because he was moving from one location to another in way faster than NO TIME because there was still no time even when he was walking and even standing still. sonic has different forms of speed, regular, super, ultra, hyper, sonic can also hit warp zones and use chaos control (with an emerald). Chaos Control : CC is a completely different level, you could "try" assigning a speed to a few of the times they use it in certain ways, but not really. For STARTS , CC allows teleporting,warping of space and time,generally anything related to what i just mentioned(like time travel dimension hopping and reality warping) so... seriously? a measure of speed? lol. Sonic the hedgehog is beyond the speed of light his top speed is immeasurable it's unknown. Finishing up: The Archie feat lets him move at anywhere in no time even when just walking and even standing still which equates to easily way faster than infinite speed due to that factor. And that was him in his BASE form. He could just use CC and 'time stop' to get that^ or externally, seriously Stop Time for all, (Sonic X), but he prefers his speed over CC. Sonic the hedgehog is beyond the speed of light his top speed is immeasurable it's unknown.

In sonic generations sonic fixed the timelines when the timelines were erased he brought color and life back to the timelines when they were erased I think that means the past present and future to at the same time and I'm not 100 percent sure about this but I think sonic fixed all of the timelines when all of the timelines were erased but I'm not 100 percent sure about he fixed all of the timelines but I'm sure that he fixed the timelines when they were erased making sonic easily faster than infinity speed

On Sonic Colors DS, Omega the robot stated that sonic's speed is infinite speed and is so fast it cant be calculated and Omega also stated that light speed will be exceeded by him, and Sonic replied that light speed is too slow for him.

In the sonic the hedgehog live action movie sonics quill is stated to be unlimited power that means sonic has infinite speed and strength

Sonic can run so fast that he can enter the cosmic interstate a highway that has all of the multiverses

In the comics sonic ran to a different multiverse that is a infinite speed feat because a multiverse is a infinite realm of being that the universe is regarded as a part or instance

Was stated to be able to visit every planet in the universe even unknown planets before the reader can finish reading the sentence.

In the comics sonic can vibrate his molecules into a different zone that is a Infinity amount of space so that means sonic has infinity speed

In the sonic comics sonic Runs fast enough to counteract an alien weapon called the "Quantum dial" a bomb that rips apart space time which is infinite in time and space to create a black hole and he survived that to

In the sonic comics sonic Runs fast enough to counteract an alien weapon called the "Quantum dial" a bomb that rips apart all of space time which is beyond infinite in time and space to create a black hole and he survived that to but I'm not 100 percent percent sure about that

in sonic and the secret rings he Travels from the Lost Prologue world to Sand Oasis world in no time Each world in the book multiverse is a universe that is a endless amount of time and space so sonic traveled to another universe that is a endless amount of time and space in no time I think at the very least he was running Centillion of times Faster than the speed of light but sonic really ran at the speed of Infinity because the universe is a endless amount of time and space which means it's infinite speed

In Sonic Forces, Sonic and the custom character get sent into null space, which is another dimension. They were both able to escape by combining speeds, achieving dimensional travel that means sonic can run at the speed of endless because null space is a endless amount of space and nothing exist in that dimension and sonic was resisting the phantom ruby

multiple Multiverses because he ran endlessly until he found his way home to his own world in 1 day Meaning sonic is infinite speed or way faster than infinite speed.

In one of his comic issues he literally ran on eternity and was warping reality using speed

Archie sonic the hedgehog issue 19 the night of one thousand sonics he ran one hundred and forty eight thousand light years one thousand times and he also ran one thousand multiverses in 1 night thats 8 hours and came back to his multiverse if you do the math sonic was at the very least was traveling 195 quadrillion, 660 trillion, 838 billion, 273 million, 814 thousand, 720 times the speed of light but he really ran at the speed of easily way faster than infinity because he traveled one thousand multiverses and gathered a infinite amount of sonics he did all of that in one night

sonic has ran so fast before that sonic has ran all of the cosmic interstate and further than the cosmic interstate which has everything or is everywhere something like that I think it is a highway that has all of the multiverses and sonic ran further than that

Now super sonic transformations

It's all more impressive that super sonic is stated to be 1000 times faster and more powerful than his base form but that might not be true anymore because his base form continues to get better all the time

Sonic is transformed into a super by the energy of the chaos emeralds his speed and strength are already infinite stated in a official sonic x card

One of the creators of sonic Naoto Ohshima stated when sonic is super he can reach speeds of Infinity

In one of the sonic comics issues super sonic runs towards hyper knuckles at such insane speed and was stated as incalculable speed sonic and knuckles accidentally destroyed the multiverse just by running into each other

In sonic 2006 Super Sonic, Super Shadow and Super Silver defeated Solaris super sonic defeated Solaris in the comics by himself Solaris has existed before reality and before anything existed

is a Being a god of time, Solaris can freely manipulate and change the fabric of time itself; Solaris is capable of devouring time and space on an incomprehensible scale, encompassing consuming entire dimensions and all existing timelines, and causing world-wide instabilities that create distorted time-space rifts filled with the remains of the planet.

who possesses a unique state of existence that lets him exist in the past, present and future simultaneously, making him omnipresent throughout time and exist in all of infinite time lines and all infinite dimensions and virtually impossible to defeat unless he is attacked simultaneously in all eras.

Which means super sonic has beyond Infinity speed

It should also be noted that his chaos control in his super sonic transformation can warp reality on a beyond multiversal level to the point we're it could fix everything that means all of the infinite multiverses and when this reality warping is interrupted by Dr eggman it resolves in the collapse of all of the infinite multiverses

I think I'm not 100 percent sure about this but it proves that super sonic is either invulnerable or invincible sonic was hit by enerjaks reality warping the reality warping enerjaks hit super sonic with was so powerful that it could reality warp to such a high of a degree that it could do anything after that super sonic stated that he was invulnerable

Ultra sonic

Can open portals across space and time

He is able to move time forward by running laps around the earth can adapt his form to adjust to the environment can put you to the zone of silence a infinite universe and he is able to manipulate matter for example turning air into water

Base form sonic

It's stated in some sonic manual that sonic is capable of defeating solaris in his base form by himself

Solaris

has existed before reality and before anything existed

Which should mean sonic has beyond Infinity speed

In the comics sonics speed is observed to the point of being able to evade attacks from the iron queen and Nicole this was in a digital dimension were both of them were omnipresent

Sonic has a degree of superhuman strength he is strong enough to smash through surfaces by stomping or breaking down walls he is strong enough to hold onto a space ship as it travels through the atmosphere and into outer space that might prove that sonic has infinite strength because the space ship he was holding onto might have been faster than light I don't know for sure but the reason I think this is because it was made by eggman I think can throw a rock hard enough to destroy a metal mech over a long distance he can also pound the ground so hard it causes a shock wave been hit with a plasma blast before and got up like nothing happened he can lift things several times bigger and heavier than himself he has strength strong enough to tear metal robots apart with brute strength can with stand the force of a massive explosion and a black hole can withstand being pummbled with swords and smash through a lot of metal robots with his fist without showing discomfort

Can survive falls from outer space to earth and can breathe in outer space he is so powerful that in sonic and the secret rings he can beat Erazor Djinn Erazor Djinn can easily destroy universes I think he can destroy 100 universes that are all infinite in size later he is stronger than 100 universes and loses to base sonic so sonic is stronger than universal because sonic is stronger than the power of more than 100 universes that's stronger than infinity 100 times he is capable of surviving a beating against a evil super sonic one chaos emerald has unlimited power and super forms are strong enough to destroy multiverses and they can defeat multiverse beings so imagine how amazing sonics durability is in his base form survived a blast that sent him almost one million light years away I think it sent him eight hundred and forty nine thousand light years away archie sonic ran so fast that he destroyed a zone and he survived the destruction of a zone to a zone in the sonic comics is a multiverse so its a multiversal durability feat sonic survived a blast from the ultimate annihilator at ground zero which create several zones a zone in the sonic comics is a multiverse so its a beyond multiversal durability feat again by sonic sonic has beat eggmans robots that are powered by jewels that have infinite power and sonic has beat gods like chaos the god of destruction who was powered by the chaos emeralds 1 chaos emerald has unlimited power and sonic beat chaos when he was powered by 6 chaos emeralds in his base form and sonic beat chaos the god of destruction when he was powered by all 7 chaos emeralds the first time sonic needed to be super sonic to beat him than sonic got better and beat chaos the god of destruction in his base form when chaos had 7 chaos emeralds And in the comics sonic can write the narrative entirely in his base form and is able to scatter individual pieces of Dr robotnik across the 4 corners of the infinite multiverse sonic was on par with someone so powerful that they could create a infinite universe the zone of silence

Base form sonic

Can survive falls from outer space to earth and can breathe in outer space he is so powerful that in sonic and the secret rings he can beat Erazor Djinn Erazor Djinn can easily destroy universes I think he can destroy 100 universes later he is stronger than 100 universes and loses to base sonic so sonic is stronger than universal because sonic is stronger than the power of more than 100 universs he is capable of surviving a beating against a evil super sonic one chaos emerald has unlimited power and super forms are strong enough to destroy multiverses and they can defeat multiverse beings so imagine how amazing sonics durability is in his base form survived a blast that sent him almost one million light years away I think it sent him eight hundred and forty nine thousand light years away archie sonic ran so fast that he destroyed a zone and he survived the destruction of a zone to a zone in the sonic comics is a multiverse so its a multiversal durability feat sonic survived a blast from the ultimate annihilator at ground zero which create several zones and destroyed all of existence a zone in the sonic comics is a multiverse so its a beyond multiversal durability feat again by sonic sonic has beat eggmans robots that are powered by jewels that have infinite power and sonic has beat gods like chaos the god of destruction who was powered by the chaos emeralds 1 chaos emerald has unlimited power and sonic beat chaos when he was powered by 4 chaos emeralds in his base form and sonic beat chaos the god of destruction when he was powered by all 7 chaos emeralds the first time sonic needed to be super sonic to beat him than sonic got better and beat chaos the god of destruction in his base form when chaos had 7 chaos emeralds And in the comics sonic can write the narrative entirely in his base form and is able to scatter individual pieces of Dr robotnik across the 4 corners of the infinite multiverse sonic was on par with someone so powerful that they could create a infinite universe the zone of silence

I don't know if the flash could steal sonics speed or not there is a chance that he could because he stole speed from superman and there's also a chance that he can't steal speed from sonic because of time break from sonic generations and time stop from sonic adventure 2 it's a skill for him now and sonic can freeze time under his own speed and outrun a time stop it was stated that the flash can't steal speed from someone who could affect the flow of time and there's also a chance that he can't steal speed from sonic to because I don't think he could steal speed from someone who is the same speed as him and he also can't steal from from someone who has greater speed than him if that's possible in my opinion there tied in speed

Mogul is stated to be able to destroy millions of multiverses.

Mogul destroyed millions of multiverses and DC, marvel and Spawn multiverses are in the Archie verse he was stated to be capable of destroying all things in existence.

Speed steal won’t work on a being that can provide kinetic energy for several universes to make time flow again, Nevermind he is Literally above time in his base form and super forms to and the flash should be above time to but I'm not 100 percent sure about that a high percentage of me thinks he is

So to recap even if Flash has the entire speedforce he’d only be comparable to Sonic who actually had feats of providing kinetic energy to other universes to make time continue I'm not 100 percent sure about that one because the flash should be above time to.

Infinite is stronger than Mogul because it was stated that infinite is sonics most powerful villain he has ever went up against and infinite can do anything because he can reality warp to such a high degree and infinite is stronger than Solaris and the time eater to obviously since infinite is the strongest villain sonic has ever went up against I'm also not 100 percent sure on this because it says on Google that sonic in the comics is the same age as video game sonic but I don't know what's further in the future even though it says there the same age I was assuming that sonic in the comics is a little bit further in the future because he was originally a video game character and the comics were a little bit in the future after the games but i don't know for sure because I'm not 100 percent sure on this I hope it's true

Sonic scales too Infinite in base form and sonic continues to get better after every battle

It could go either way it's a catch 22 it's a hard one I hope I used the right word I don't know if the flash could steal his speed or not it's a hard one it's possible because the flash has stolen speed from superman before and it's also possible he can't do it because of the reasons I already said

When it comes to speed I don't know who is faster out of sonic and the flash it's a hard one the flash has outran the speedforce the speedforce I think holds 52 multiverses and the flash outran that I don't know what's faster when the flash outran the speedforce or when sonic ran 1000 multiverses and had to gather a infinite amount of sonics in one night I don't know what's faster there both amazing I don't know which one is faster there both the 2 fastest characters in fiction it might be a tie I don't know and the speedforce might hold way more than 52 I don't know exactly how many multiverses it holds because it might hold way more I think because I think it holds all of the multiverses in DC I don't know how many multiverses that is

Sonicsonic1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will have there usual stuff sonic will have his gear if he needs it and wally and Barry would have the speedforce and it's 1 on 1 fight to the death with there usual stuff sonic in his base form to and super transformations to if he needs it there's no prep time

Wally's top speed

Base form sonic

In Sonic CD it stated "Using his unrivaled speed, Sonic managed to travel through time and ensure a good future for the Little Planet." that's only BASE Sonic just using his speed to travel back in time and to the future to. Basically, sonic ran fast enough to outrun TIME. So obviously he had to move faster than light, In the Archie Comics, by vibrating his molecules at super-speed, Sonic can break free of chains and can create a force-field. In sonic the comic: Hyper Sonic #134: Something about 2 missiles on opposite ends of continents about to hit. He pushed himself to his extreme limit, and really strained himself, entering a realm where time was stopped. He then proceeded to take out the threats in no time. After this, he had trouble getting out of this accelerated mode and was nearly stuck permanently when just walking and even standing still , until he found how to slow himself down to get out of it. So basically, sonic moved at the speed of easily way faster than infinite, because he was moving from one location to another in way faster than NO TIME because there was still no time even when he was walking and even standing still. sonic has different forms of speed, regular, super, ultra, hyper, sonic can also hit warp zones and use chaos control (with an emerald). Chaos Control : CC is a completely different level, you could "try" assigning a speed to a few of the times they use it in certain ways, but not really. For STARTS , CC allows teleporting,warping of space and time,generally anything related to what i just mentioned(like time travel dimension hopping and reality warping) so... seriously? a measure of speed? lol. Sonic the hedgehog is beyond the speed of light his top speed is immeasurable it's unknown. Finishing up: The Archie feat lets him move at anywhere in no time even when just walking and even standing still which equates to easily way faster than infinite speed due to that factor. And that was him in his BASE form. He could just use CC and 'time stop' to get that^ or externally, seriously Stop Time for all, (Sonic X), but he prefers his speed over CC. Sonic the hedgehog is beyond the speed of light his top speed is immeasurable it's unknown.

In sonic generations sonic fixed the timelines when the timelines were erased he brought color and life back to the timelines when they were erased I think that means the past present and future to at the same time and I'm not 100 percent sure about this but I think sonic fixed all of the timelines when all of the timelines were erased but I'm not 100 percent sure about he fixed all of the timelines but I'm sure that he fixed the timelines when they were erased making sonic easily faster than infinity speed

Sonic can run so fast that he can enter the cosmic interstate a highway that has all of the multiverses

In the sonic comics sonic Runs fast enough to counteract an alien weapon called the "Quantum dial" a bomb that rips apart all of space time which is beyond infinite in time and space to create a black hole and he survived that to but I'm not 100 percent percent sure about that

In one of his comic issues he literally ran on eternity and was warping reality using speed

sonic has ran so fast before that sonic has ran all of the cosmic interstate and further than the cosmic interstate which has everything or is everywhere something like that I think it is a highway that has all of the multiverses and sonic ran further than that

Chronic_Viner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At their peak the Flash wins as usual. Comics are just too ridiculous for most well-known verses to compete with their best scaling.

LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#25 Supreme101  Online

Flash especially with his recent feat of stepping out of his own comic. That's tough

No Caption Provided

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Supreme101  Online
No Caption Provided

Oh yeah I just remembered that Sonic has plot abilities too

Sonicsonic1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sonicsonic1991

@supreme101: that's a really great one for the flash I never knew that one it's his best one I think but I'm not 100 percent sure because I'm not smart I'll put it down on my Google docs but before I do that is this feat done by wally west or Barry Allen? I need to know

Supreme101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Supreme101  Online
Sonicsonic1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers