Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Racer_X
@JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X: You said Sonic could beat Doomsday, you deserved it. "
i admitted i was wrong. and i just got into comics. not only are you childish but you are an a hole too  so dont come in here and lecture me about not being mature "
You admitted you were wrong after I posted it. "
look again i admitted i was wrong before you posted it, nagolnuff was kind enough to explain it to me, u just posted a giant fail pic
i dont care what u think about me, but dont come and lecture someone bout being childish when ur childish urself
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By JThree47693
@Racer_X said:
" @DaMan said:
" Lol. Give up kid. "
give what up? u act like im trying to compete with u for something, i said ur an idiot an ur still one "

My mistake, I didnt fully read the thread. But that fail post was necessary.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Racer_X
@DaMan said:
"

You're a failure. "
so r u and all of ur arguments have failed 
i dont need a giant pic to tell u that
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By JThree47693
@Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
i admitted i was wrong. and i just got into comics. not only are you childish but you are an a hole too  so dont come in here and lecture me about not being mature "
look again i admitted i was wrong before you posted it, nagolnuff was kind enough to explain it to me, u just posted a giant fail pic i dont care what u think about me, but dont come and lecture someone bout being childish when ur childish urself "

And plenty of people post fail pictures. You are sitting here telling thisguy he isnt going to have friends and he i talking to himself. I guess we are both childish in a way.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By Racer_X
@JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
look again i admitted i was wrong before you posted it, nagolnuff was kind enough to explain it to me, u just posted a giant fail pic i dont care what u think about me, but dont come and lecture someone bout being childish when ur childish urself "
And plenty of people post fail pictures. You are sitting here telling thisguy he isnt going to have friends and he i talking to himself. I guess we are both childish in a way. "
than dont lecture others in being childish when ur no better and i can tell this guy he has no friends becuz he is an idiot and an a hole
DaMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By DaMan
@Racer_X:
Shhhh.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Racer_X

anyway flash leaves sonic eating dust

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By JThree47693
@Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
And plenty of people post fail pictures. You are sitting here telling thisguy he isnt going to have friends and he i talking to himself. I guess we are both childish in a way. "
than dont lecture others in being childish when ur no better and i can tell this guy he has no friends becuz he is an idiot and an a hole "

Whatever kid. 1 childish moment, you have been childish the entire debate with you and daman. But, whatever, do what you plz.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Racer_X
@JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
than dont lecture others in being childish when ur no better and i can tell this guy he has no friends becuz he is an idiot and an a hole "
Whatever kid. 1 childish moment, you have been childish the entire debate with you and daman. But, whatever, do what you plz. "
im sure uve had alot of childish moments, like i said, dont lecture what you cant follow 
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By JThree47693
@Racer_X:
Whatever you say kid.
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Racer_X
@JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X: Whatever you say kid. "
whatever you say kid
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By JThree47693
@Racer_X said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Racer_X: Whatever you say kid. "
whatever you say kid "

Ok, moving on..
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Racer_X

ok
flash wins

cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#164  Edited By cascadeking09

increase the peace yall.

killermike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By killermike

lightspeed > supersonic speed.
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By KCsuperman09
@JThree47693: sonic is to
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Racer_X
@KCsuperman09 said:
" @JThree47693: sonic is to "
sonic is only 2x light speed in space as super sonic
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By KCsuperman09
@JThree47693: sonic can run faster than light you did not read what i said he dont need rings to run light speed.....and if he was super sonic at the time i say sonic no knows how fast he can run at super sonic.......
KCsuperman09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By KCsuperman09
@cascadeking09: your right but they will never meet so hes the fastest in his own universe.....oh well 
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Racer_X
@KCsuperman09 said:
" @JThree47693: sonic can run faster than light you did not read what i said he dont need rings to run light speed.....and if he was super sonic at the time i say sonic no knows how fast he can run at super sonic....... "
sonic cannot run light speed
it took him weeks to get across a continent and he has to use a bi plane to travel across the planet
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By cascadeking09
@KCsuperman09 said:
" @cascadeking09: your right but they will never meet so hes the fastest in his own universe.....oh well  "
yeah, of coarse
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Racer_X

alot of these fights have characters that will never meet

TheGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By TheGuy

Why does this have 6 pages...

Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By Scarecrow4
@Sleuth said:
" @Scarecrow4 said:

" @Sleuth: Well he is vibrating through a wall...Show me about three more and I'll believe that wally can do this now.  However previously that ability was reserved for Barry and Bart Allen I'll show you some examples of wally trying and failing in a little when I have time to get to my scanner and my books.  "

Alrighty then

"
Thank you very much, I got the idea that Wally couldn't vibrate through solid objects while talking to Zoom I know in the past this was the one ability that wally could never master, I'm guessing that has all changed as of late.  I know Barry Allen never had a problem with that feat.  As far as sonic vs. flash I'll stand by my Sonic is a cartoon argument, I don't feel that sonic is bound by the same rules as flash and thus can surpass him.  
Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Racer_X
@Scarecrow4 said:
" @Sleuth said:
" @Scarecrow4 said:

" @Sleuth: Well he is vibrating through a wall...Show me about three more and I'll believe that wally can do this now.  However previously that ability was reserved for Barry and Bart Allen I'll show you some examples of wally trying and failing in a little when I have time to get to my scanner and my books.  "

Alrighty then

"
Thank you very much, I got the idea that Wally couldn't vibrate through solid objects while talking to Zoom I know in the past this was the one ability that wally could never master, I'm guessing that has all changed as of late.  I know Barry Allen never had a problem with that feat.  As far as sonic vs. flash I'll stand by my Sonic is a cartoon argument, I don't feel that sonic is bound by the same rules as flash and thus can surpass him.   "
he uses a bi plane to travel around the world and in the cartoon he was having trouble running away from swat bots
how is he suppose to surpass flash again? because u think he isnt bound by the same laws as flash? 
amazing .
Scarecrow4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Scarecrow4

Listen no need to be Rude!  He also turned into a Golden Sonic and flew all around without a plane.  HE'S A CARTOON!  The same reason Superman can't win in a fight against Donald Duck is the reason the Flash won't take sonic in this environment and I state again environment is KEY!  I'm done with this argument now have a good night.    

Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Racer_X
@Scarecrow4 said:
" Listen no need to be Rude!  He also turned into a Golden Sonic and flew all around without a plane.  HE'S A CARTOON!  The same reason Superman can't win in a fight against Donald Duck is the reason the Flash won't take sonic in this environment and I state again environment is KEY!  I'm done with this argument now have a good night.     "
im not being rude at all, it isnt golden sonic, its super sonic. hes a cartoon isnt a good reason dude, 
who said superman cant beat donald duck? you? how about you stop making things up now ok
JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By JThree47693
@KCsuperman09 said:
" @JThree47693: sonic can run faster than light you did not read what i said he dont need rings to run light speed.....and if he was super sonic at the time i say sonic no knows how fast he can run at super sonic....... "

Ok so he is faster than light at Super Sonic. How will that help him against someone who can go 500x the speed of light, and still be able to go faster?
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By cascadeking09

@Scarecrow4: sonic was a comic and a video game first, so why does him bein a cartoon even change anything,did u forget flash was a cartoon way b4 sonic ever was.

Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Racer_X

hes 2x faster then light as super sonic in space
he is only 2% light speed in regular form

kcsuperman is a liar

Udderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Udderman

Sonic would never win because he has that annoying fox following his a$$. oh and because flash would smoke him in a second.

Racer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Racer_X
@Udderman said:
" Sonic would never win because he has that annoying fox following his a$$. oh and because flash would smoke him in a second. "
the fox is the most powerful character in the sonic universe
KO-Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By KO-Kid

Flash ftw

mv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By mv

Flash
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By cascadeking09

That 's just funny that i was listenin to this. at the beginning of this song he says hedgehog game i am much faster. that got me thinkin of this thread.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Static Shock
@Scarecrow4 said:
" Wally can't move through solid objects "
Wrong.
MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By MKF30

Flash
ec4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By ec4life

i got some proof about how fast sonic is that hes faster than light and there is no limit to his speed he breaks the speed barrier

Sonic is so fast he can go into a different dimension (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/8son1.jpg)

Sonic creates a tornado (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/minto.jpg)

Sonic moves faster then light (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/Superlight.jpg)

Sonic travels across the Earth in a couple seconds (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/Dasharoundtheworld.jpg)

Sonic runs around the world in a second (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/worldaroundsec.jpg)

Sonic dodges lightning and moves inbetween rain drops (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/Lightning.jpg)

Normal Sonic is so fast that he can go past his limits. He was so fast time looked frozen while he was barley walking and even standing still! And this is only normal Sonic.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/TheZBlade/sofast.jpg
and theres another one i dont know but its i think in the arcie comic. they have him cover any distance in 0 seconds so thats as fast as it gets theres no limit in his speed so sonic is faster lets close this debate sonic wins the fastest cartoon award.     

and dont say flash could just run so fast that he could time travel because sonic can to i got proof did you guys ever play sonic cd watch this video all the way up to 1:40 okay.

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=cKL9c0abK5U&feature=related

he does this without using a chaos emerald and i got more proof in the comics hes did it before in base form

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/07/sonic0727.jpg  

so sonic wins he really is the fastest thing alive sorry flash fans but i had to do this sorry.

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#189  Edited By sa5m

Falshh!

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#190  Edited By jasraj

Flash wins so easily!, this isn't even a contest, the flash has gone past the reality barrier easily surpassing the speed of light, whilst sonic had only reached light speed, and if the Flash enters the speed force, sonic has no chance in hell Flash wins easily
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By jasraj
Flash wins easily,
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#192  Edited By ReverseNegative
@jasraj said:
"
Flash wins so easily!, this isn't even a contest, the flash has gone past the reality barrier easily surpassing the speed of light, whilst sonic had only reached light speed, and if the Flash enters the speed force, sonic has no chance in hell Flash wins easily
"
Exactly. It's been proven that Flash can move fast enough to travel through time.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By jasraj
I agree with you reverse negative
cascadeking09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By cascadeking09

who the heck bumped this?

FinalStar86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By FinalStar86
@ec4life said:
"

i got some proof about how fast sonic is that hes faster than light and there is no limit to his speed he breaks the speed barrier

Sonic is so fast he can go into a different dimension (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/8son1.jpg)

Sonic creates a tornado (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/minto.jpg)

Sonic moves faster then light (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/Superlight.jpg)

Sonic travels across the Earth in a couple seconds (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/Dasharoundtheworld.jpg)

Sonic runs around the world in a second (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/worldaroundsec.jpg)

Sonic dodges lightning and moves inbetween rain drops (http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z254/thekon/Sonic%20the%20Comic/Lightning.jpg)

Normal Sonic is so fast that he can go past his limits. He was so fast time looked frozen while he was barley walking and even standing still! And this is only normal Sonic.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/TheZBlade/sofast.jpg
and theres another one i dont know but its i think in the arcie comic. they have him cover any distance in 0 seconds so thats as fast as it gets theres no limit in his speed so sonic is faster lets close this debate sonic wins the fastest cartoon award.     

and dont say flash could just run so fast that he could time travel because sonic can to i got proof did you guys ever play sonic cd watch this video all the way up to 1:40 okay.

http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=cKL9c0abK5U&feature=related

he does this without using a chaos emerald and i got more proof in the comics hes did it before in base form

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2009/07/sonic0727.jpg  

so sonic wins he really is the fastest thing alive sorry flash fans but i had to do this sorry.

"
Sigh....as a Sonic fan, I'm embarrassed by posters like you who have no idea what they are talking about

1. Sonic NEVER went through time or another dimension without the aid of a device, one instance was the Super Sonic/Hyper Knuckles special where both were transported into the special zone

2. The instance with him shadow boxing isn't canon.  None of those shorts at the end of the earlier comics were canon.

3. Same thing, non canon, in an actual canon issue Sonic had to go all out in order to reach one side of a continent to another to stop a missile, he ended up getting stuck at that speed and was unable to slow down.  So not only is Sonic's max speed slower but he lacks control.

4.  Once again, the rain drops dodging isn't  canon.  Sonic has been tagged by Knuckles, Espio, Iron Monkey and Geffory St John none whom have superhuman speed except Knuckles and barely. 

5.  You do realize that the incident with Sonic moving fast enough to where everyone else is standing still is fan art right?  I have that comic and that was in the editorial section.  Also, any speedster can do that.

6.  OMG Now you're actually using a gameplay mechanic?  Sonic CD, you can find time warps by touching random spots on a level.
  Also, Sonic was never able to time travel without a device or a chaos emerald.  So no....  

7. Used a device, look at Sonic issue 44, Sally and Rotor made the device to traverse dimensions.  

So Sonic is no where near as fast as the Flash,. coming from someone who's read almost every issue of the current Sonic Archie series.   
Flash can do things that Sonic cannot do without aid.  I'm a massive Knuckles fanboy and I know Sonic apparently better then you do, and I can tell you flat out that he isn't on the same level as any of the Flash's
Avatar image for reversenegative
ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#196  Edited By ReverseNegative
@cascadeking09 said:
" who the heck bumped this? "
I was wondering that, too.
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By difficlus

Flash, espeically Wally West wins!!

Achilles.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#198  Edited By Achilles.

Flash. Sonic wont even make a step

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By jasraj

sonic has never broken the reality barrier, wally has 

whilst the sonic normally runs at the speed of sound, wally can easily surpass the speed of light, wally wins easily
Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As a sonic fan, any flash could curbstomp.