#1 Posted by GoocherLee (365 posts) - - Show Bio

When MVP got his head blown open during the Initiative,

all I could hear was NIN's "Head Like A HOLE!"

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

i think certain songs would go great with comic book fights or comics themselves

like during the Civil WAr One step Closer was ringing throuh my head

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

haha that does make sense

#5 Posted by The Informant (59 posts) - - Show Bio

There are some tunes to go with sombre moments, like in JSA when Sand gets ripped in half during "Princes of Darkness", I could have seen street spirit there...

#6 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Wisdom #3 suggests several songs as soundtrack during the issue.

#7 Posted by Agent Paradox 9 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not sure about a comic 'soundtrack', but I love that Weezer mentions Nightcrawler and Kitty Pryde in their song In The Garage.

#8 Posted by ToasterBoy (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I wrote a song about Captain America - D.O.A. (Captain America). You can hear it for free on my MySpace page - http://www.MySpace.com/throwingtoasters

Just something I thought of and recorded one afternoon. Supposed to give folks a chuckle.
Post Edited:2007-04-27 12:35:03

#9 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

ToasterBoy says:

"Well, I wrote a song about Captain America - D.O.A. (Captain America). You can hear it for free on my MySpace page - http://www.MySpace.com/throwingtoastersJust something I thought of and recorded one afternoon. Supposed to give folks a chuckle.
Post Edited:2007-04-27 12:35:03"

Hilarious.

Staff
#10 Posted by Red L.A.M.P. (2828 posts) - - Show Bio

ToasterBoy says:

"Well, I wrote a song about Captain America - D.O.A. (Captain America). You can hear it for free on my MySpace page - http://www.MySpace.com/throwingtoastersJust something I thought of and recorded one afternoon. Supposed to give folks a chuckle.

Hehe, that's awesome. Wish we could embed that in comicvine!

Staff
#11 Posted by Prodigal Son (3472 posts) - - Show Bio

ToasterBoy says:

That brought a tear to my eye.

#12 Posted by ToasterBoy (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll send you an MP3 for the site if you'd like. Just PM me with where to send it.

#13 Posted by Thee Arch Angel Micheal (443 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO, dawg that is the coolest. I'll never get that song outta my head. "Captain America's DOA"

#14 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Symbiote Invasion , Land of Confusion (i like disturbed's version more then genesis, suck it!)

Civil War, War by Sick Puppies

By the way, I listened to Cap DOA, swayed my lighter and laughed at the same time.

#15 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

Symbiote Invasion , Land of Confusion (i like disturbed's version more then genesis, suck it!)

By the way, I listened to Cap DOA, swayed my lighter and laughed at the same time.

#16 Posted by CaptainCockblock (3672 posts) - - Show Bio

#17 Edited by BlackSnakeStudios (27 posts) - - Show Bio

They should have comic books like those musical birthday cards... when you opened up to a certain page BAM you got some sick puppies to match the scene. 

Joseph Pais 

www.BlackSnakeStudios.com
#18 Posted by arai89 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

no idea why but "good life" by Kanye West seems to sit perfectly when reading comics. Even more odd is that i don't even like his music that much....

#19 Posted by Bathory1313 (521 posts) - - Show Bio

While reading Blackest night I kept hearing Dead bodies on the floor...