So You Suddenly Realize You're A Werewolf

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And You've been one for at least a month. How would you handle it? Would you commit suicide? Try and find a Shaman? Or would you try, and at least control the change on nights that are not the full moon?

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

We lived in the future, all I have to do is look online when ever the full moon is coming and just go to a secluded area every month.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

We lived in the future, all I have to do is look online when ever the full moon is coming and just go to a secluded area every month.

^^this.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

We live in the future, all I have to do is look online when ever the full moon is coming and just go to a secluded area every month.

No, shaddup though. That's too logical.

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Take macabre pictures ala Ginger Snaps

eheh

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@thatguywithheadphones: Sound like me. I know it's risky, but I feel that if you embrace it, that both you and your wolf can find a balance eventually.

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Wolf out and murder my neighbors.

DoomDoomDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 10

Commit suicide? Didn't know being a werewolf was so tough lol. I would just go hangout deep in the woods and probably terrify and eat people.

Mr_Clockwork91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would finally be able to lick my own balls! :D

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

@guardiandevil83: I used to fantasize about frightening them out of their apartment in an elaborate Scooby-Doo type scenario. But over the years I've grow more irritated, now I just want them dead.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on if I can control it. Also if I can get additional abilities

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Sure. I mean, If I was a wolf I would certainly try and control it. Not really a big believer of what I can't control. I used to have a substance abuse problem that I punched in the nuts. If I can give up coke, I can train a damn mutt living in my soul.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@guardiandevil83: I would instantly be bummed that I was not a vampire. Then, I would feeeeeeeed.

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Seek out a Vamp and try and become a hybrid. Hell. If I found out I was a were I figure other mythical beings are out there too. lol

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: @erik: What if it was worse to be a vamp ? I like transformations that you have the ability to control its just not easy

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: The only Vamps I would hate to be are the ones from 30 Days.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Youd be a twilight vamp over 30 DON ? They were strong fast and all that just had that UV weakness

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@guardiandevil83: @erik: What if it was worse to be a vamp ? I like transformations that you have the ability to control its just not easy

To each their own but I can't imagine why being a vampire would be worse. Unless we consider Twilight versions. In which case, werewolves have it much much better in terms of controlling their nature.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Their shape shifters in Twilight lol. But how would it be better ? Well it really comes down to the abilities

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@erik: Their shape shifters in Twilight lol. But how would it be better ? Well it really comes down to the abilities

Whoops. Accidentally flagged you when I meant to quote you lol. Mods are going to come for my blood now.

But I think the werewolves in Twilight had it better because they had no cravings for blood, like many versions of werewolves do and were in complete control of their transformations after their puberty phase. Plus, their transformations didn't hurt them and were nearly instantaneous.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kgb725

@erik: They were filled with Rage. If they got even slightly out of control they'd wolf out and could hurt someone. Yeah but the rage is controllable and just takes a little time so you wouldnt hurt anyone by just being mad

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@erik: They were filled with Rage. If they got even slightly out of control they'd wolf out and could hurt someone

Unintentional phasing generally occurs only when being a werewolf is still new for an individual. Seth didn't have that problem, as he had been a shapeshifter for years. The only one that tended to be unable to control himself was Paul. But that guy was like the Raph (TMNT) of the group anyway.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Sam the leader had no problems after a while but he did scar his girl friends face. I always thought they should get their own spinoff book because they are cooler than the Cullens

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

i'd find a way to control it like in Teen Wolf.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And You've been one for at least a month. How would you handle it? Would you commit suicide? Try and find a Shaman? Or would you try, and at least control the change on nights that are not the full moon?

I say that explains a lot, then continue to eat a severed human arm.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@erik: Sam the leader had no problems after a while but he did scar his girl friends face. I always thought they should get their own spinoff book because they are cooler than the Cullens

Sam didn't maul Emily out of anger though. He was trying to calm her down but her mentioning his father's name caused him to accidentally phase and his attempts to hold her ended up mauling her. Both Sam and Paul had anger issues prior to becoming shapeshifters. None of the others (that I can remember) had the same struggles with anger and the consequences of that as these two did.

The shapeshifters do intrigue me. But the vampires of Twilight are pretty badass, from a stats and powers point of view.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erik: Yea those are the only two forced transformations besides when Jacob was about to fight Edward. Leah and Seth were having a little struggle maintaining the cool at times but nothing too bad. Yeah they are if someone were to rewrite a more adult and darker version of Twilight itd be amazing

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I become a super hero and live in big cities to stop crime, though I stop fighting crime when I realize how time consuming it would be to eliminate crime in a large city and instead become a mercenary where my new "skill" set could potentially save a good amount of lives and I then fight terrorists, where I die pretty quickly.

theodixon9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

This could actually be pretty fun. If you start to control it, like having a lucid dream, then you could get up to a whole lot of fun, chasing bad guys, scaring somebody you don't like very much, whatever. On the other hand, you might accidentally kill somebody you like. That wouldn't be so groovy.

Dynamo8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dynamo8

Start to get myself some of these:

No Caption Provided

TommytheHitman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#33  Edited By TommytheHitman

I'd make sure I'm nearby any assholes that I don't like when I wolf out.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@kgb725: I probably shouldn't know this but there are REAL Werewolves in Twilight, called The Children Of The Moon. Their classic types. They only transform on full moons, and are so territorial and aggressive that they are solitary in nature.

James tracked and killed one in the books, and Edward mentioned them to Bella. Oh and they can't be killed by silver. Edward said it was simply made up and that the reason was probably to give humans a false sense of security.

Their stronger than both Shifters (who rely on packs) and Vampire (whom also rely on Covens to hunt). The leader of the Voultorri had half of them slaughtered because one nearly killed him.

Pretty badass..look em up.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I'd basically treat it like I was dying. I would try and make amends for everything wrong I had done in my life, I'd would admit my secret feelings of romance to the girl I love, and I would try and hunt down and stop the werewolf that bit me. If I succeeded in killing him, I would study extensively on how to control my lycanthropy. After all, history tells of a 16th century 80 year old Christian named Theiss who claimed to be a werewolf that used his powers to protect mankind from witches.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By comicace3

Easy. I'd embrace it and become a superhero. Like a boss. If I can't control it then.... oh well..

No Caption Provided

Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's got to do with the person sometimes so i'd be okay with it.