So when Superman rips the roof of the Bat mobile...

TheBhramaBull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Does anyone else think that is the start of their team up? For some reason the flames around them give me the impression the main villain has arrived and Batman has lost control of the Batmobile or something and Superman has just "rescued" him, for want of a better word. I feel like that slow rise by Batman is Bruce begrudgingly standing to look Clark in the eye and accept they should be allies.

I think the above, but another idea I had was maybe Clark coming to send a message to Bruce to stop his vigilante ways. I know Batman is waging the war on Superman, but we hear Clark calling Bruce a reign of terror, so maybe he goes to send a message to Batman to end his methods.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Superman dies in the movie

flashrobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody is going to get hurt really, really bad.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Nope. Looked more like the classic warning

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashrobin: the red capes are coming, the red capes are coming.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23: that line was corny.

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're probably about to talk out their issues with each other or its game over for batman.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By kfabz-23

@thebhramabull: that stare off on the batmobile was my favourite part. The way Batman stood up to Superman like he ain't even a threat.

@those_eyes: I loved it, showed how creepy he was. And then boom the red cape shows.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@benk111: yae i lol'd at batman standing up like he was about to kick clarks ass. I think it will be when they finally join forces and talk out their diferences.

Im still more excited for suicide squad though.

Imperfect_Cell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, I don't think that was the end of their fight.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would superman rip up his car if he wanted to be friends? No

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 rogueshadow  Moderator

Just look at Clark's face, that's not a 'let's be friends' expression.

I don't think they fight there, I think Clark shows up and tears the Batmobile to try and put Batman in his place, he's like. Because he thinks he is a brutal lunatic, not to fight him necessarily, he probably tells him to stop or there will be serious trouble. Batman wouldn't even bother trying to fight Superman in a random encounter, there's nothing he can do. He's standing up to show that he isn't afraid of him. Either Superman gives a warning/show of force and leaves, or Bruce utilises some kryptonite to make escape from a disoriented Clark.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By NYBreezy

Superman has no grounds to tell a vigilante to stop what they are doing when he did this...

No Caption Provided

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#15 JediXMan  Moderator

@kfabz-23: that line was corny.

I feel like it could be decent if given context... and said by a different actor.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By jumpstart55

Your tittle had me thinking this thread was going to about Superman breaking Batmans smartphone which would of been some strange obscure gimmicky Batman related smart phone. But you actually meant the Batmobile, as in his car. But anyways to answer your question, yea that scene looks like the start of an awesome team up which leads to the begging of a beautiful and long friendship. Or its a very intimidating warning followed by a long and bitter rivalry.

Doomdeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Doomdeadpool

Black & blue,, god vs man, day vs night ....

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's when Clark realizes re batmobile was laced with Kryptonite and batman hits him with the pimp hand

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

Superman has no grounds to tell a vigilante to stop what they are doing when he did this...

Is there something wrong with saving seven billion lives at the expense of one suicidal homicidal maniac that no prison could hold?

I don't think you quite understand the difference in threat level between Zod and the Penguin.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@metaljimmor: I'm not stupid, I know the difference between them. All I'm saying is that he can't really talk when he is a murderer. You can't get on top of a high horse when you're disqualified from it.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

@metaljimmor: I'm not stupid, I know the difference between them. All I'm saying is that he can't really talk when he is a murderer. You can't get on top of a high horse when you're disqualified from it.

Lol okay.

Live with that childish ideal and see how that works in any world. Real or fake.

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhawke: Tell me, how is it a childish ideal. This topic is based on a childish concept, which is superheroes. Instead of sounding like a douchebag, at least explain yourself.

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Batman is channeling the Chew Force, I feel like something will happen that'll lead up to them being forced to team up at that moment. I mean, honestly; if Superman tore the roof off of your car and looked at you dead in the eyes, what are you going to do? Swing on him?

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

@jasonhawke: Tell me, how is it a childish ideal. This topic is based on a childish concept, which is superheroes. Instead of sounding like a douchebag, at least explain yourself.

There's your problem. You think superheroes are a childish concept while asking me to explain how what you said is a childish ideal. Superheroes arent a childish concept to begin with.

Telling people Superman can't stop others from killing just cause he himself killed is stupid.

Instead of telling me how i "sound like a douchebag" how about you get off your high horse and wake up. People killing other people to save people or people stopping other people from killing isnt a bad thing, even if they have blood on their own hands.

#get rekt

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

I'm not stupid, I know the difference between them. All I'm saying is that he can't really talk when he is a murderer. You can't get on top of a high horse when you're disqualified from it.

Superman took one life, begrudgingly and with deep regret at that, in order to save everyone and everything on Earth. he saved his mom. He saved Perry. He saved Lois. He saved those soldiers. He saved all of China. He saved Bruce Wayne. Batman literally owes his life to Superman. Everyone on Earth does. I think Superman has enough positive moral credit to say "Hey, maybe you shouldn't be BRANDING CRIMINALS with your symbol by carving it into their flesh". Which is pretty messed up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39006e28280
deactivated-5a39006e28280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhawke said:
@nybreezy said:

There's your problem. You think superheroes are a childish concept while asking me to explain how what you said is a childish ideal. Superheroes arent a childish concept to begin with.

Telling people Superman can't stop others from killing just cause he himself killed is stupid.

Instead of telling me how i "sound like a douchebag" how about you get off your high horse and wake up. People killing other people to save people or people stopping other people from killing isnt a bad thing, even if they have blood on their own hands.

#get rekt

lol rekted!

@metaljimmor said:
@nybreezy said:

I'm not stupid, I know the difference between them. All I'm saying is that he can't really talk when he is a murderer. You can't get on top of a high horse when you're disqualified from it.

Superman took one life, begrudgingly and with deep regret at that, in order to save everyone and everything on Earth. he saved his mom. He saved Perry. He saved Lois. He saved those soldiers. He saved all of China. He saved Bruce Wayne. Batman literally owes his life to Superman. Everyone on Earth does. I think Superman has enough positive moral credit to say "Hey, maybe you shouldn't be BRANDING CRIMINALS with your symbol by carving it into their flesh". Which is pretty messed up.

I for the life of me can't understand why people don't see this. I wish I had the money to make the movie again where Zod lives and kills Supes at the end and then proceeds to kill off the entire planet and all it's inhabitants just to see what peoples response would be lol, sigh....

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

He's just sending a message to Bruce not to mess with him, or he'll f*ck his shit up

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

Superheroes IS a childish concept. It's a fantasy to get away from real life. That's the whole point for their creation. It's where all the ills of the world are righted by these larger than life heroes. If you don't know that by now, then I don't know how to help you.

Well what does Superman going to say to him? "Stop branding criminals or I snap your neck." We don't even know if Batman kills or is even branding the criminals.

And what if Batman does the same thing? What if he saves innocent people from murderers and rapist? Why would Superman try to stop another superhero that is trying to save people when he did the exact same thing? Killing someone to save lives isn't a bad thing. But superheroes IS a childish concept. And Superman is suppose to be the man that can do anything and find another way besides killing his first villain.

#get rekt

^ Example 1: Reason why you do sound like a douchebag.

Theophrastus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The red capes are cumming.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@shamshi said:
@jasonhawke said:
@nybreezy said:

#get rekt

lol rekted!

@metaljimmor said:
@nybreezy said:

I for the life of me can't understand why people don't see this. I wish I had the money to make the movie again where Zod lives and kills Supes at the end and then proceeds to kill off the entire planet and all it's inhabitants just to see what peoples response would be lol, sigh....

If that's how it went down, folks would be saying "Why didn't he kill Zod when he had the chance!"

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy: Saved all humanity from mad Zod? Yeah, no moral ground at all)

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36  Edited By Superguy1591

@those_eyes: It really wasn't.

The Red Cale's are coming, inspired by "The Red Coats are coming," or what we know as "The British are coming," means that a powerful force is head your way so you better get ready.

It was actually a genius line.

Avatar image for deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3
deactivated-57dd84d2af8d3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To me, it comes across as the beginning of their alliance. Superman may be telling Batman enough is enough, they both have made mistakes, both have to own up to them, and need to team up because they share the same goal.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: maybe the line was good but the way he said it wasnt. Its just not how lex would say it imo.

Jessie just doesnt look or sound like lex at all.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:
@jasonhawke said:
@nybreezy said:

Superheroes IS a childish concept. It's a fantasy to get away from real life. That's the whole point for their creation. It's where all the ills of the world are righted by these larger than life heroes. If you don't know that by now, then I don't know how to help you.

Well what does Superman going to say to him? "Stop branding criminals or I snap your neck." We don't even know if Batman kills or is even branding the criminals.

And what if Batman does the same thing? What if he saves innocent people from murderers and rapist? Why would Superman try to stop another superhero that is trying to save people when he did the exact same thing? Killing someone to save lives isn't a bad thing. But superheroes IS a childish concept. And Superman is suppose to be the man that can do anything and find another way besides killing his first villain.

#get rekt

^ Example 1: Reason why you do sound like a douchebag.

An athletic douchebag, that's important.

Also, you're a turd sandwich!

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rouflex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Those theories are worse than reptilians-illuminati ones...

Pilasy:La Voix d'un homme

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps Batman's tricks have been used up in his fight, so he gets in the Batmobile to get away, but Supes catches him and rips off the roof, and then has a straight up talk about how he isn't the enemy and that Lex is?

Avatar image for darkdetective27
darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

Well that place is about to blow up so I hope so otherwise Batman is a dead man.Did you guys notice they are at a gas station?