#1 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got done reading Batman/Superman #7 and now I'm wondering whether it was him or Mongul II that was in the villain's month issue back in September. Could someone help clear this up for me?

#2 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

impossible to know unless someone at DC has stated otherwise

#3 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

What's that knockoff version of Darkseid been up to lately.

#4 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7566 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Well, thanks anyway. Hopefully they'll confirm who it was when issue eight rolls around.

#5 Edited by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Well, thanks anyway. Hopefully they'll confirm who it was when issue eight rolls around.

my guess is that they'll add another confusing retcon to the mix and make him be the original Mongul

#6 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11060 posts) - - Show Bio

IIRC they were both pretty much the same character. Being that this is a reboot, I'm going to guess it's Mongul 1 but with Mongul 2 qualities - kind of like what they did to Black Canary. It's technically Dinah Drake (the golden age mother) but with Dinah Lances personality.

#7 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7566 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by RetconCrisis (3332 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Mongul I (Sr.) because they probably started from the beginning after the retcon/reboot.

#9 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11060 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by danhimself (22270 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie said:

IIRC they were both pretty much the same character. Being that this is a reboot, I'm going to guess it's Mongul 1 but with Mongul 2 qualities - kind of like what they did to Black Canary. It's technically Dinah Drake (the golden age mother) but with Dinah Lances personality.

yup they were kind of ignoring the whole Mongul 1 and 2 thing even before Flashpoint