So what's going on now with Batman vs Superman?

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Edited By LyraFay

It looks like were finally getting to see how or why this team was chosen to bring this particular movie to life.

No Caption Provided

Ben Affleck

Now we're finally seeing why Ben Affleck was cast as Batman in the first place. Not only was he cast in his dream role, it also seems that he has creative control but also seems to the watchdog observing Snyder and Goyer closely for Warners. Unless they've officially cast him as a ghost director of some sort. But it looks possibly Ben Affleck could make this far more interesting superhero movie that your usual run of the mill Marvel flick. And the new addition of Chris Terrio also helps.

I also believe his experience will also help the DC trinity itself, seriously if you were going to create the trinity on the screen, at least one actor within it had been experienced, and they've chosen the actor and the character of whose should be experienced well. And that is Batman.

Zack Synder

Now Zack isn't a bad director. He knows how to do action and acknowledges that film is first and foremost a visual medium as well as being a comic fan. However I think he'll serve the movie well due to his extensive comic book knowledge and I'm also gonna assume that he like everybody else wanted to see these characters all on screen at once. But it also looks he'll be slightly restrained under the new power placement of Ben Affleck.

David Goyer

The last remaining link to Nolan's Dark Knight Trilogy. Goyer is very good at plot ideas but he doesn't know how to write dialogue. Man of Steel did suffer because of its weak script. But clearly like Zack Synder, Warners wasn't totally satisfied with him and have sent him to head honcho the other DC properties for better or worst.

So whatever happens with this film especially when you've got a mix of different creative people from within Warners.