#1 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

So what do you think of the movie? what do you think the story will be about? cast? and finally how do you think it will link up with the avengers?

#2 Edited by The_Tree (6411 posts) - - Show Bio

The movie looks like it'll be great. I love James Gunn and the casting choices of Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Michael Rooker. The concept art also looks really cool.

#3 Edited by Catsnlynne (906 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited for it.

#4 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited for it.

This. I think the story will be very similar to Thor being a way to set up the villain. And will also be like Thor in that they will link with the team to fight the villain's power.

#5 Posted by Xwraith (10885 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not entirely sure if it will work. Is the general public really willing to accept a talking, machine-gun-wielding, space raccoon?

(Also if it's based on Bendis and not DNA it's totally boned).

#6 Posted by Trevel8182 (742 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by millennium (177 posts) - - Show Bio

i hope for the best but expect the worst from this movie

what it has going for it - concept art looks good and the director / casting SEEMS to be ok

what it has going against it - not a will know team, no build going to it (unless their is something at the end of iron man 3, captain america 2, and thor 2 that links these movies together), fear of to much cgi, the cast being made up of mild of the road to new actors in regards to acting ability, and concerns over the direction of the story being way to comic bookie

like i said i hope for the best but expect the worst from this movie because to me this will be the less profitable movie marvel / disney has going up to the averngers 2

#8 Edited by RustyRoy (9232 posts) - - Show Bio

The casting is okay so far, not interested until I see a trailer.

#9 Edited by AllStarSuperman (15758 posts) - - Show Bio

I more excited for it than i am for Thor 2 or Antman. and i no nothing about it really

#10 Posted by AweSam (7084 posts) - - Show Bio

Never read any GOTG comics, but I'm excited, for some reason. I'm actually considering picking up some of the comics.

#11 Edited by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

I never cared much for the Guardians of the Galaxy. I don't care about the film based around the group.

#12 Edited by Uncanny_Doom (360 posts) - - Show Bio

Casting Batista as Drax worries me.

#13 Posted by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by TheCannon (16073 posts) - - Show Bio

It's gonna suck. The GOTG are terrible characters who have no purpose in having a movie. The ONLY thing that could redeem this movie is Thanos.

#15 Edited by johnjoe66 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecannon: do ya think thanos will be a the bad gut in avengers 2? or GOTG? or both?

#16 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29331 posts) - - Show Bio

Excited.

It's gonna suck. The GOTG are terrible characters who have no purpose in having a movie. The ONLY thing that could redeem this movie is Thanos.

#17 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

Not a fan of saldana being cast as gomara, the poor girl has the same muscle mass as a skeleton, girl really needs to eat a sandwich.

#18 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3773 posts) - - Show Bio

cast so far, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2015381/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

#19 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Man TheCannon, you can't go anywhere without insulting the characters/teams/stories the fans love. Why don't you make a hate forum on the Spider-Man forum about Amazing Spider-Man and make it also about Why Spider-Man 3 is the Best Spider-Man Movie ever. Lets see how long you last after that...