So Thor can't beat plastic man and mr. fantastic?

matmatxm8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By matmatxm8

I've been thinking about it, rubber absorbs blunt force, and rubber negates electricity, then uhmm...

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Create a huge tornado to lift them off the earth. Physically toss them off the earth. Physically tie them in a bow around a tree. Lower the temperature enough to freeze them. This is without even bringing up some of the crazy powers he's occasionally (though admittedly inconsistently) shown over the years.

Strength and electricty may be his go-to powers, but he's much more versatile then that.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By evilvegeta74

What do you get when you mix heat with rubber, well go watch that horrible FF movie and find out when Dr. Doom does it to Reed Richards.Anyway you should know from science, or just goofing off outside. And then Thor calls down a massive bolt of lightning, opps fight over. Eat'eth and lik'eth!

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By Timandm

Well...

1: Reed Richards isn't made of rubber. Yes, he is stretchy, but it's still human flesh. I'm not sure about plastic man.

2: Rubber can absorb shock, but it has limits. It has a property called Viscoelasticity... Consider silly putty. If you pull it apart slowly, it stretches for a very long time. but if you pull it apart suddenly, it breaks... So, it resists change, but if the change is slow, it offers only a little resistance. But if the change is sudden, then BAMN! My point is, if something hit Reed Richards hard enough and FAST enough, it would (or at least SHOULD) still hurt him.

3: Lightning contains a great deal of energy... It SHOULD cook Reed Richards.

Epicbeast3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Epicbeast3000

Can't Thor just cut reed with a butcher's knife.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 the_stegman  Moderator

This isn't wacky One Piece science where Luffy is immune to lightning, Thor's lightning will absolutely have an affect on them (especially since they aren't actually made of rubber, just have stretching abilities)

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't wacky One Piece science where Luffy is immune to lightning, Thor's lightning will absolutely have an affect on them (especially since they aren't actually made of rubber, just have stretching abilities)

damn right

but if he couldnt go the old fashioned way I see him using his geokinesis. I love that power

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Thor Fears PLASTIC O_O

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor Fears PLASTIC O_O

obviously he does. You should, too.. don't underestimate the power of plastic!

Onemoreposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Onemoreposter

Thor would ROFL stomp Mr. F. Plas is a different story though. Most versions of Plastic Man, while being total goof balls, are incredibly strong, durable, and versatile. Thor would still beat him, but Eel is going to make him work for it.