#5 Posted by nightwingnerd (319 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the Alex Ross costume.

#6 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (8029 posts) - - Show Bio

This is cool look.

#7 Posted by TurtlePower4 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey is PIMPIN !

#8 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1355 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by nightwingnerd (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Not related at all but is Ramos taking over the art on this book?

#10 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (8029 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingnerd: He's been one of the 3 main artists on it along with Ryan Stegman and Giuseppe Camuncoli since Superior began.

Here's another few pics of the suit:

Superior Vs Spider-man 2099

Superior Vs Scarlet

#12 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Love the suit, but something looks off with the head.

#13 Posted by w0nd (2017 posts) - - Show Bio

Good he has four arms this time...Lookin' at you stark....

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27346 posts) - - Show Bio

pretty sick

#15 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (8029 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome.

#16 Posted by cameron83 (6416 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Edited by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

He's using the suit in the 1st issue of Team-Up which ironically (considering the titles name) has him fighting The Avengers. Given what we saw at the end of the last issue of Avenging this is probably what the suit was designed for:

Given that and the solicitations for Superior Team-Up 1. Superior is going to be putting all the contingency plans he's been creating into action starting with Avengers:

This July, fan favorite writer Chris Yost pairs up with red-hot artist David Lopez to bring fans Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #1! This all-new ongoing, launching during Superior Spider-Month, gives fans a whole new look into the world of Superior Spider-Man, great for lapsed and new readers alike!

There’s only one thing that’s on the mind of the Superior Spider-Man when he encounters the heroes of the Marvel Universe…how can he beat them?! First on his list? The Avengers! Everything changes as Superior Spider-man cuts loose.

Superior Spider-Man Team Up #1 takes fans across the entire Marvel Universe and pits Superior Spider-Man against heroes and foes you wouldn’t necessarily think he’d rub shoulders with,” explains Stephen Wacker, Senior Editor, Marvel Entertainment. “More and more people in the Marvel Universe are starting to sense a change in Spider-Man, and being able to see Chris put Spidey in those situations is going to have my inbox full of team-up requests! (So stay strong Songbird fans!”)

This July, Superior Spider-Month turns it up a notch as Yost and Lopez let loose in Superior Spider-Man Team-Up #1!

Superior Vs The Avengers

SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN TEAM-UP #1

Written by CHRIS YOST

Art by DAVID LOPEZ

Cover by PAOLO RIVERA

ON SALE JULY 2013!

#18 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (9869 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems we're getting something similar to the Iron Spider suit with those arms. That's pretty cool considering the Iron Spider was only around for like an issue.

#19 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

@nightwingnerd: He's been one of the 3 main artists on it along with Ryan Stegman and Giuseppe Camuncoli since Superior began.

Here's another few pics of the suit:

Superior Vs Spider-man 2099

Superior Vs Scarlet

Too many Spider clones D:

#20 Posted by HumanRocket (4842 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I hate the I'm loving the new look dam those four arm suit looks so awesome

#21 Posted by XImpossibruX (5029 posts) - - Show Bio

Soo Doc Oc is replacing Peter Parker and no one gives a damn?

Wow..

#22 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow..

Well this is news to me. I mean I know he died, but I didn't hear anything else. What happened?

#23 Posted by Pokergeist (22307 posts) - - Show Bio

@ximpossibrux said:

Wow..

Well this is news to me. I mean I know he died, but I didn't hear anything else. What happened?

LOL Spoiler!

#24 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Wow..

LOL Spoiler!

lol I kind of lost interest a long time ago so yeah.

#25 Edited by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

@limpoyzloan said:

Too many Spider clones D:

I'm going to pretend you didn't just call Spider-man 2099 a clone!!!!!!!!!!

#26 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

The costume looks cooler than the current one for me.

#27 Posted by frogdog (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow..

I do, and whenever I point it out, I get called a hater...

#28 Edited by Darksider555 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@ximpossibrux said:

Wow..

I do, and whenever I point it out, I get called a hater...

same with me

#29 Posted by Veshark (8520 posts) - - Show Bio

Reminds me of Miles Morales' look of all things.

#30 Edited by TheManInTheShoe (3773 posts) - - Show Bio

I find this very disturbing, Everyone else seems to like it, but bring Peter Parker back. What good will keeping Doc Ock inside him do?

#31 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I was using clone in a different term. Like how they all have the same powers.

#32 Posted by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: I was using clone in a different term. Like how they all have the same powers.

Well Miguel's powers seem very different from Peter's really. He has organic webbing, retractable talons on his fingers, enhanced senses that allow him to see radiowaves, heartbeats etc.... he's stronger than Pete and has a poisonous bite. The only thing they really have in common is a name and a slight similarity in their abilities they don't have the same powers at all really.

#33 Posted by LimpoyzLoan (1488 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Edited by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

peter has spider sense Miguel dosent my point is supeior spiderman would win against Miguel

#35 Edited by Strider92 (15259 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92:

peter has spider sense Miguel dosent my point is supeior spiderman would win against Miguel

Miguel does actually have a spider-sense in the form of enhanced senses:

#36 Edited by cbishop (6308 posts) - - Show Bio

Um...?

Looks

very

similar

to me.

#38 Posted by fojtikbt (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool. More........villainy

#39 Posted by Farkam (3135 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks villainous enough.

#40 Posted by Dabee (2359 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the new look, I think it looks great! Love the classic look as well, but change and diversity are part of what make comics so great!

#41 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks a lot like the Spider-Man costume Ben Reilly wore for a while, minus the exposed web-shooters.

#42 Posted by New_World_Order (11159 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by henrik (559 posts) - - Show Bio

Sexy

#45 Edited by PrimeDirective (449 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm loving this... And honestly, I kind of don't want Peter back. Yeah, I said it. The temptation for writers to abuse him via "Parker luck" is too strong and so I feel nothing good of consequence ever happened to the character. Otto as Peter has been one hell of a fun ride.

Also SPOILERS...

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

Ben Reilly has already been announced as coming back soon. Let him be the Peter Parker we "miss" IMO...

#46 Edited by Mattferrar (72 posts) - - Show Bio

@strider92: It may act as a type of early warning system but not the degree of a spider-sense. the spider sense is much more powerful and can tell where objects are going to be without looking at them. witch makes it way better then 2099's because spiderman could doge bullets lasers and other threats from behind without even looking while doging the other threats so he can detect and doge all threats around him 2099 could doge threats behind him to but has a way higher chance to get hit then 616 he can estimate where gun shots are coming from with his hearing from behind and roll out of the way but he has chance of getting it by a barrage of bullets from behind. but miguel needs to look and he cant look 360 all the time unlike 616 who knows all threats all around the area not just area of site. witch makes spiderman alot more untouchable and Miguel more susceptible to threat you see if spidey was in a barrage of bullets he could easily just go throught because he knows where there going to end up migeul must look at the person shooting the bullets also his spider sense goes behind him aswell so he cant be sneaked upon. and those are the reasons why 616 wins because his spider sense is allot better then his Accelerated vision. so 616 can doge everything all around and know when danger is coming from anywhere not just line of far sight witch makes him better. My point is search the difrences up they are completly difrent and spider sense is way better because with spider sense cant be touched well rarly if distracted or enemys have great speeds like doc ocks arms operated the speed of his brian so thats why they could touch spidey when he was doctor octopus even then he only had a rare chance of getting him when he was distracted im sick of explaining my point is spider sense is awesome and spidey is the best and way better then accelerated vision.