So people LOVE The Avengers but hate these...

DareHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I'm posting this to state that I think many comic book movie fans are hypocritical. People will rave about how great The Avengers was, and I would agree with them because I too LOVED the movie. But what I don't get is how Avengers can get so much love while Transformers, Revenge of the Fallen, Dark of the Moon and X-Men Last Stand can get so much hate. All five of those are around equal film quality if you look at it objectively. They are all huge, mindless, beautiful action movies...I really liked all five for what they are. I like Avengers more than any of the Transformers or Last Stand but that's because I am a bigger fan of the characters used. But objectively they are all at the same level, they are all mindless, story less action movies created to show great cgi and show off the abilities of the different characters. All five do this perfectly...

I'm not saying Avengers is bad, I'm saying I find it UNBELIEVABLE that Avengers is so loved and Last Stand and Transformer trilogy are so desperately hated...they are all the same quality of film...

Anyone else see this??

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cameron83

I don't really see how they can be considered the same in terms of quality...especially objectively...?

I mean,isn't that something completely subjective and the persons OPINION as to whether they like the movie?