So, It's Safe To Call MoS 2- Justice League Part Uno

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Not that I mind, I just wish they'd get the damn thing on the screen already, we pretty much have two grueling years left to wait, sigh.

With Cyborg now being pretty much confirmed for a role in the film, and confirmation that Justice League is being filmed back to back with it, I guarantee the last act of the film will be a massive team up. I just hope they're more conservative with their casting decisions with respect to Flash and GL. It's also looking increasingly unlikely that we'll see MM, which is depressing.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Yeah.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I don't think we can say that quite yet. Would you say Iron Man 2 could be considered Avengers Part 1, just because it introduced Black Widow? They can introduce these characters without them being major parts of the film.

That's what I hope for, anyway. Superman deserves his movie to be about him.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I can cheat death for the next 2-4 years.

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: Stronger than I, surely. I'm infinitely impatient which is why I hate having things to look forward too. It slows down my perceptions, time drags :/ ( even when busy )

@kal_smahboi: Uhmm, Black Widow is largely inconsequential. We're talking about bringing in powerhouse, main leaguers into this follow up. TRUST ME, they ARE NOT sidebenching these guys. The core of the film will surround Lex's interests, and the relationship between Bruce and Kal, but make no doubt about it, WW/Bats/Supes/Cyborg/ and GUARANTEED atleast one new surprise will be teaming up at the end ( I just bet it's Jon Stewart, I like Hal more but it'd be cool to get them both together! ). Like I said, the J/L film is coming out shortly after, the only breaks in filming will be had for endorsement.

It really appears as if DC will be doing the inverse of what Marvel has done. They're bringing out their teamup first, more or less, and will then break it up and explore characters origins.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By HumanRocket

I don't think we can say that quite yet. Would you say Iron Man 2 could be considered Avengers Part 1, just because it introduced Black Widow? They can introduce these characters without them being major parts of the film.

That's what I hope for, anyway. Superman deserves his movie to be about him.

Eh...Iron Man 2 just introduced one character. MOS seems like there're inviting all the heroes and their mothers to the film.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah.

OR SUPERMAN GETS HIS @SS HANDED TO HIM BY BATMAN: THE MOVIE!

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_atomikill_:

I really hope you're wrong, and if they bring kryptonite into this series I'm going to be pissed. Clark doesn't need to be depowered in order to be beaten, I'm sure bruce can just mind f*ck him with guilt etc...