So I just met Stan Lee, Michael Rooker and Tom Savini

walkingdeadguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Me and my fiance went to the Fan Expo Vancouver and it was pretty good! First con ever. The organization skills on behalf of the convention teams SUCKED, however. Nobody knew what was going on or where things were so you had to find them on our own.

Lines for autographs were very quick. I got my MARVELS signed by Stan Lee but I didn't get a chance to talk to him because it was very go, go, go. HOWEVER, I did get to ask him a question during the Q&A: how he feels to be an inspiration, that kinda thing. He said he never intended to, he was just trying to earn a living.

We also met Sean Astin but I didn't really care that much. Nice guy.

Michael Rooker aka Merle was very decent. He took Norman Reedus' place at the show because Reedus' had a movie premier rescheduled. Michael is a nice, funny dude and I got to ask him a question too: now that his time on the show is done, should Kirkman made a mini-series or spinoff for the Dixon Brothers. He said there was enough scenes of him and Daryl on the show and that Kirkman is busy enough. We talked to him after one-on-one at his booth and he was very chill.

Tom Savini looked sad. He didn't have too many people near his booth but I had a quick chat with him and he was giving free photos with a paid autograph. A little stand-offish my fiance said to me.

Going back tomorrow to do some more shopping and such. Should be fun!