So I hear that the current Hawkeye series is ending...

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By reignmaker
Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

I never really liked it.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By JakeN7

The name of the arc "The Finale" has been known about since the last Marvel solicits were released. Doesn't necessarily mean it's ending.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I doubt its ending. I hear that's one of marvels better titles

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I REALLY hope that's not true, it's one of my favorite titles

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I don't think it's ending. It's one of Marvel's more popular books (and well received). Not only that,but I love it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I picked up the first 12 or so issues of it.. great series. I'll need to get the complete thing at some point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

I actually liked it a lot, I'll be sad when it's over.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jphu8414 said:

I REALLY hope that's not true, it's one of my favorite titles

Preach my Brotha!
Preach my Brotha!

Toastergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never tried it. Is it any good?

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ugh, dont let this be true :(

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

If I was on a desert island and could only subscribe to 2-3 books. This would be one of them.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I hope it doesn't end. I dislike how people keep referring to the series as a "sitcome". There are a lot of issues were the story is serious. Yes there are some funny moments but Fraction is doing a great job at exploring the hard decisions that Clint has to make.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Maybe it's just getting an All-New relaunch.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toastergeist said:

If I was on a desert island and could only subscribe to 2-3 books. This would be one of them.

No Caption Provided

I hope it doesn't end. I dislike how people keep referring to the series as a "sitcome". There are a lot of issues were the story is serious. Yes there are some funny moments but Fraction is doing a great job at exploring the hard decisions that Clint has to make.

No Caption Provided

Maybe it's just getting an All-New relaunch.

No Caption Provided

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I loved the book in the beginning but think it really went down hill. I didn't like the story with Kate at all in LA and haven't picked up the last couple issues as I am trying out some other books that have just been released. It started out fun, but then started to get old for me playing off the same style of jokes and the plot just meandering. I've been loving Black Widow and Punisher which I picked up when I stopped grabbing this one so I doubt I will jump back onto Hawkeye for a while. I will probably read it some day when Comixology does a sale, but my life doesn't feel any less complete not reading it now.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

All New Hawkeye?

I don't think it's ending. It's one of Marvel's more popular books (and well received). Not only that,but I love it.

Yea but it's not selling well.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO! DON'T END!

It's to good to end!

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cap10nate: Yeah even as a fan I get annoyed that they feel the need to keep putting off Clint's story with side bits. I mean I like Kate, but I like her better interacting with Clint.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Looks like Fraction is leaving Marvel altogether.

BB

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Man, I hope this crap ends,it turned Clint into a complete joke. It's like reading a bad sitcom. Good riddence!!!!!!!!!

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By slimj87d

I bet you it's going to end. Marvel only cares about money, not great running titles like Winter Soldier.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

Looks like Fraction is leaving Marvel altogether.

BB

I hope that is true because his indie work is far better.

Avatar image for timelordscience
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TimeLordScience

@daredevil21134: you tend to have pretty narrow minded opinions about lighthearted comic books. Let an artist do their interpretation. The interpretation you enjoy will resurface eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried to like it, but it just didn't work with me.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunate

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Oh **** no

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By daredevil21134
@timelordscience said:

@daredevil21134: you tend to have pretty narrow minded opinions about lighthearted comic books. Let an artist do their interpretation. The interpretation you enjoy will resurface eventually.

Please man you don't even no me like that.I loved Hawkeye and Mockingbird and that wasn't dark at all just cause I don't like some lighthearted books that are popular doesn't make me narrow minded at all. As a fan I have the right to express my dislike of something just like you have the right to praise it.By the way Clint is one my favorite Marvel characters and I been following him for years I just don't like this silly series

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

It's not.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'll probably renumber it.

TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@timelordscience said:

Please man you don't even no me like that.I loved Hawkeye and Mockingbird and that wasn't dark at all just cause I don't like some lighthearted books that are popular doesn't make me narrow minded at all. As a fan I have the right to express my dislike of something just like you have the right to praise it.By the way Clint is one my favorite Marvel characters and I been following him for years I just like this silly series

True, I don't know you personally, and I wasn't calling you a narrow minded person per se, just that these particular opinions are in my eyes pretty narrow minded. I have sat in silence while you tear Waid to shreds just because he's doing something artistically different with a character who has been the same for literally decades and now Fraction and Aja get your disdain too of course, because he's shaking up the status quo a bit. It's not even like Hawkeye isn't the same in other books he appears in. Outside this one book he's virtually the same. So saying good riddance is both reducing Fraction and Aja's achievements as artists and being insensitive towards fans of the series all at once.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:
@timelordscience said:

Please man you don't even no me like that.I loved Hawkeye and Mockingbird and that wasn't dark at all just cause I don't like some lighthearted books that are popular doesn't make me narrow minded at all. As a fan I have the right to express my dislike of something just like you have the right to praise it.By the way Clint is one my favorite Marvel characters and I been following him for years I just like this silly series

True, I don't know you personally, and I wasn't calling you a narrow minded person per se, just that these particular opinions are in my eyes pretty narrow minded. I have sat in silence while you tear Waid to shreds just because he's doing something artistically different with a character who has been the same for literally decades and now Fraction and Aja get your disdain too of course, because he's shaking up the status quo a bit. It's not even like Hawkeye isn't the same in other books he appears in. Outside this one book he's virtually the same. So saying good riddance is both reducing Fraction and Aja's achievements as artists and being insensitive towards fans of the series all at once.

You act like i'm the only one who complains about having certain characters they love written a different way and you act like i'm talking to you, you're not the creators of the series and just because a writer changes something that doesn';t mean I have to like it and doesn't mean I have to be quiet about it either.The funny thing is if I was praising it all the time you wouldn't have problem with it but since i'm not you have a problem with it,I love how fair that sounds I can say you're being insensitive to fans who don't like the series, cause guess what not everybody likes it. I've invested tons of money in Daredevil so I have the right complain as much as I want if I feel a change is to drastic and my opinion doesn't matter anymore than yours does it's not like Marvel is listening to me anyways so what's the problem.If you don't like what i'm saying just continue to do what you were doing before and ignore me.It's simple

captainsaul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Looks Bad

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By daredevil21134
TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: this advice: ".If you don't like what i'm saying just continue to do what you were doing before and ignore me.It's simple"

Could easily to apply to you. If you don't like what Waid and Fraction are doing, just ignore it. The kind of stuff you like will be back. Hopping into threads where the OP clearly had fans of the series in mind when he made it isn't constructive. I don't think anyone wants to hear good riddance when their favorite book might be on the chopping block.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By daredevil21134

@timelordscience said:

@daredevil21134: this advice: ".If you don't like what i'm saying just continue to do what you were doing before and ignore me.It's simple"

Could easily to apply to you. If you don't like what Waid and Fraction are doing, just ignore it. The kind of stuff you like will be back. Hopping into threads where the OP clearly had fans of the series in mind when he made it isn't constructive. I don't think anyone wants to hear good riddance when their favorite book might be on the chopping block.

No there is a difference i'm on a comic website to talk about comic related things,things I like and things I don't like,I never tell any Waid lovers to be quiet and if someone says something I don't like i'm not gonna tell them to stop just cause I don't like what they're saying about my favorite book. Again just ignore me if you don't like it it's simple.I wouldn't even be on here still if you would've stop replying to me,but if you insist continue by all means.My feelings towards Hawkeye and Daredevil aren't gonna change.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Hold up. So are we only aloud to talk about things we like now? Are we not aloud to voice criticism to anything? Isn't that censorship?