So I finally got around to reading Forever Evil

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

And the Geoff Jones embarassbatmanfest is the most retarded thing I think I've ever read. Let's count down a couple things:

(1) Oh look! Batman gets an awesome reveal with a Yellow Power Ring, something ANY other writer would capitalize on! Lol jk, he gets his ass smacked in two pages

(2) "You know, Batman's not so scary in the light. I mean, ever." ---> Can we give this line the worst dialouge ever award?

(3) "I'M BATMAN SO LISTEN UP, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN ALL RIP MY HEAD OFF, I'M IN CHARGE. EVEN THOUGH I WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY DO THIS, BECAUSE I'M NOT RETARDED"

(4) Geoff Jones TOTALLY didn't cop out of thinking of counter plans for Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman's box was literally just empty, lol wtf?

(5) A two-bit villain that's a giant snake and is about as stealthy as Stephen Colbert in the ghetto managed to sneak up on Batman, resulting in Luthor saving Batman's life. Because Geoff Johns reasons. Surely this can't happen a second time, though!

(6) Deathstroke to the rescue, shoots Copperhead in the face! Because having Batman knock him out would have been too difficult.

(7) Bonus points for Lex's enourmous power suit gloves being able to pickpocket Bruce's super-secure suit.

(8) And who can forget when Lex literally bent Batman over and proceeded to sodomize him? Oh my mistake, that's next issue. GEOFF JOHNS

It's just... Ugh. Honestly, I really like the story. Except for the irrational Bat-Hate. I'm sure I missed some, feel free to post them.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@imthedamnbatman: it's simple...just keep Jones away from Batman...anything Batman related.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the Geoff Jones embarassbatmanfest is the most retarded thing I think I've ever read. Let's count down a couple things:

(1) Oh look! Batman gets an awesome reveal with a Yellow Power Ring, something ANY other writer would capitalize on! Lol jk, he gets his ass smacked in two pages

(2) "You know, Batman's not so scary in the light. I mean, ever." ---> Can we give this line the worst dialouge ever award?

(3) "I'M BATMAN SO LISTEN UP, EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN ALL RIP MY HEAD OFF, I'M IN CHARGE. EVEN THOUGH I WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY DO THIS, BECAUSE I'M NOT RETARDED"

(4) Geoff Jones TOTALLY didn't cop out of thinking of counter plans for Aquaman and Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman's box was literally just empty, lol wtf?

(5) A two-bit villain that's a giant snake and is about as stealthy as Stephen Colbert in the ghetto managed to sneak up on Batman, resulting in Luthor saving Batman's life. Because Geoff Johns reasons. Surely this can't happen a second time, though!

(6) Deathstroke to the rescue, shoots Copperhead in the face! Because having Batman knock him out would have been too difficult.

(7) Bonus points for Lex's enourmous power suit gloves being able to pickpocket Bruce's super-secure suit.

(8) And who can forget when Lex literally bent Batman over and proceeded to sodomize him? Oh my mistake, that's next issue. GEOFF JOHNS

It's just... Ugh. Honestly, I really like the story. Except for the irrational Bat-Hate. I'm sure I missed some, feel free to post them.

wonder womans box is empty because in past issues the counter was superman. I forgot what issue of superman or batman or justice leauge that was revealed in.... She is basically superman with no kryptonite, that and she can power up to god mode, he had no idea how to handle her other than throwing superman at her lol, and there was no aquaman to there really would be no point of opening it lol

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

Wonder Woman's box isn't empty

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@imthedamnbatman: it's simple...just keep Jones away from anything Batman related.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Gracetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gracetrack

(9) Batman apparently couldn't come up with the same (obvious) method for saving Nightwing that Lex did.

(10) Batman's overly emotional and out of character reaction to Grayson's death. Johns made him into a complete basket case.