So Cable is Havok's brother?

Avatar image for galactus_destroyer_of_poon
Galactus_Destroyer_of_Poon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am just getting enveloped in the Marvel universe and so I'm reading the Age of Ultron event. In the Uncanny Avengers tie-in, AU #8, Colonel America confronts Havok in the Morlock city where Havok chastises Cable, who he claims is his brother, for ignoring the Morlocks. I thought Havok was Cable's uncle rather than brother. Am I totally off the mark with that lineage, or did something drastically change because of that alternate time line? Thanks!

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@galactus_destroyer_of_poon said:

I am just getting enveloped in the Marvel universe and so I'm reading the Age of Ultron event. In the Uncanny Avengers tie-in, AU #8, Colonel America confronts Havok in the Morlock city where Havok chastises Cable, who he claims is his brother, for ignoring the Morlocks. I thought Havok was Cable's uncle rather than brother. Am I totally off the mark with that lineage, or did something drastically change because of that alternate time line? Thanks!

Cable is Cyclops and Madelyne Pryor's son. Havok is Cyclops' brother which makes him Cable's uncle. it was probably because of the alt timeline

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@galactus_destroyer_of_poon said:

Havok is Cyclops and Madelyne Pryor's son. Havok is Cyclops' brother which makes him Cable's uncle. it was probably because of the alt timeline

Pretty much sums it up.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cable in that uncanny avenger au8 is scott summers so they were actuall brothers.its the alt universe thing

Avatar image for galactus_destroyer_of_poon
Galactus_Destroyer_of_Poon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The cable in that uncanny avenger au8 is scott summers so they were actuall brothers.its the alt universe thing

I figured that that might be the reason. It all seemed a bit suspicious that Cable was Scott Summers as he wore Cyclops' visor and also showed evidence of the techno-organic virus similar to Cable's. Thank you for the clarification =)

Avatar image for the_jackolantern
The_jackolantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers