Smallville did the justice league pretty good..

Avatar image for colonialkrypton
Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Colonialkrypton

YES the acting could of been better (it always can be)

YES the costumes either were not there or sucked.

BUT!!!!

When it came to each character having an influence on the show that only aired for 30 minutes a day and they all had impact-full scenes with good story or plot execution in them showed that it is very possible for so many characters to work together in one show so long as they have established positions on the team that is clear to public eye.

kind of like chess.

Superman

Batman

Aquaman

Flash

Cyborg

Green lantern

Wonder Woman

I just put them in the order of importance and charisma,I feel those characters in that order can carry a film really good.

Although I feel green lantern should be a rare appearing character since he does have other obligations as protector of a whole space sector.

God_of_Batman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, not a battle...

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

WW is least important JLA member?

no.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator
afueikawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There really was no showing of Bruce or WW on the show.

JL members who have much air time (except Clark) were Green Arrow, Bart, Aquaman, Cyborg, MM and Kara (SG).

Well, the costumes were ok, IDK on your standards though. Green Arrow's was really a good one and so does Kara.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanfanboy: Cyborg above Green Lantern and Wonder Woman!?!?

Is your only exposure to the league in comics contained within the New 52?

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: @arturocalakayvee: @jaken7: @wolverine08: @fallschirmjager:

How do her villains or her portrayal as a character relate to people today or the team of the justice league?

She is a female figure of power,I didn't say she was the weakest of the team I simply said CHARISMA and if they could carry a film really well.

Wonder Woman speaks like Thor without the funny aspect or the cool tone.

And no I have read a lot of justice league comics before New 52,enough to know that wonder woman can hit flash while being blind folded and apparently likes to beat up on batman from time to time BUT none of that translates to a movie and her having an effect in the film as a charismatic character anyone can relate to.

like I said eluding to Thor,

it would take dc to put EVERYTHING marvel has put into thor to make wonder woman work.

She would have to have a good love story of some sorts and if not that then some type of mother/father - daughter feud or issues and if not THAT then maybe a sibling or close friend with enough synergy to make a story out of because the whole "Im a woman super hero!" got played out 67 years ago.

Like what will they do? Oh my god look I can block bullets with my wristbands,uh oh! don't lie to me cuz i got the lasso of truth.

STOP that.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@afueikawa: @arturocalakayvee: @jaken7: @wolverine08: @fallschirmjager:

How do her villains or her portrayal as a character relate to people today or the team of the justice league?

She is a female figure of power,I didn't say she was the weakest of the team I simply said CHARISMA and if they could carry a film really well.

Wonder Woman speaks like Thor without the funny aspect or the cool tone.

And no I have read a lot of justice league comics before New 52,enough to know that wonder woman can hit flash while being blind folded and apparently likes to beat up on batman from time to time BUT none of that translates to a movie and her having an effect in the film as a charismatic character anyone can relate to.

like I said eluding to Thor,

it would take dc to put EVERYTHING marvel has put into thor to make wonder woman work.

She would have to have a good love story of some sorts and if not that then some type of mother/father - daughter feud or issues and if not THAT then maybe a sibling or close friend with enough synergy to make a story out of because the whole "Im a woman super hero!" got played out 67 years ago.

Like what will they do? Oh my god look I can block bullets with my wristbands,uh oh! don't lie to me cuz i got the lasso of truth.

STOP that.

I really don't know if you're trolling or just extremely uninformed about Wonder Woman's character.

Colonialkrypton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: Stop asking if im trolling or not.

I am stating on a cinematic universe stage she does not have the same weight that other characters can have.

If you think so then tell me how you would see a wonder woman movie going.

Make it sound good.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers