Smallville Clark vs CW Flash vs Quicksilver Xmen DOFP(Race)

• 163 results
Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Fallingcliffs

Ok, so this is NOT a fight but just a pure race in 2 contests:

1st around the world 5 times:

Starts in New York City then whoever runs across the World and back 5 times first wins.

Who wins?

*CW Flash (up to date with feats) version

*QuickSilver(Xmen DOFP version)

*Smallville Superman/Clark (NOT comic book version) only TV show running speed version here

NOTE:Only The first 6 seasons of Clark can be used!

______________________________________________________________________________________

2nd contest is who wins a race from Metropolis to Smallville and back first Clark, Barry and Peitro all eat dinner together but they forgot Ketchup, they all insist on running to metropolis to get a bottle and back first, who gets back first?:

*Starts at the Smallville Kent farm Barn to Metropolis and back, first to get back with a bottle of ketchup wins.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After seeing the latest appearances of CW Flash in "Flash" and "Arrow" this week, I now put him over movie Quicksilver---but not QUITE over Smallvile Clark yet---so I think Clark wins.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@theonewhoknows: thanks for sharing, you think Clark wins both rounds? I was going to put Bart here too but I think he'd murk everyone honestly lol so I left him out.

Lionhardt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark wrecks them.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark both.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark stomps

Mortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DoFP Quicksilver.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@fallingcliffs: Bart evading Clark (SLIGHTLY, but still a real difference) flashed in my head when I was typing. You're quite right, putting Bart in the mix would be unfair to the rest of the participants.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows: Yeah lol his speed is just ridiculous...perhaps by the time Flash show ends him and Bart will be comparable though.

But yeah I agree lol.

Lionhardt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortal: DOFP Quicksilver doesn't even compare to Clark, maybe back in season 1 but not anything higher than that.

Have you watched Smallville?

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gokuss4z

Clark WTFULTRASTOMPS lol

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By GXrevolution96

Clark lolstomps!

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

quicksilver

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

you should de power Clark to a certain season because he hellas wreck otherwise.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@jestersmiles: Well, considering how Smallville went for 10 seasons, he does have a lot and a lot of better feats, but give it time. As tradition follows, Flash should be faster or close to SM Clark in terms of speed by say season 4 or something (assuming the show makes it that far).

That said I see the race going that this:

1. Clark

2. Flash

3. QS

TheMagicStik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark has 10 seasons of cross city bullet catches, outrunning explosions, traveling across the planet, etc. HE CURBS.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Well, considering how Smallville went for 10 seasons, he does have a lot and a lot of better feats, but give it time. As tradition follows, Flash should be faster or close to SM Clark in terms of speed by say season 4 or something (assuming the show makes it that far).

That said I see the race going that this:

1. Clark

2. Flash

3. QS

I agree with every thing Miley Cyrus said. :)

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with every thing Miley Cyrus said. :)

Thank you! Not while I go rub my cl!t and stick my tongue out, remember that only God Batgod can judge us and that somebody loves ya!

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Jestersmiles
Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@jestersmiles: That's why I used just the TV version, season 11 he runs in the speed force lol. You mean maybe first 5 seasons? I could do that.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: That's why I used just the TV version, season 11 he runs in the speed force lol. You mean maybe first 5 seasons? I could do that.

That should help.

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jestersmiles
Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: Oh thanks. I was uploading them through the link option because it's more quicker imo. But yeah until it's fixed.

Avatar image for theimmovableobject52
TheImmovableObject52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark Wins Both rounds

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallingcliffs said:

That should help.

Ok Jester I think that's a good idea. I will edit via the rules.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure you know who wins this. And are you doureskin or whatever his name is?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By those_eyes

After seeing the latest appearances of CW Flash in "Flash" and "Arrow" this week, I now put him over movie Quicksilver---but not QUITE over Smallvile Clark yet---so I think Clark wins.

what did he do that put him over movie quicksilver?

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknows said:

what did he do that put him over movie quicksilver?

Last Episode? Nothing xD.

Avatar image for l3g3ndarypheonix
L3g3ndaryPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark shows them what true speed is then impulse gets revenge for his grandfather's defeat

TheClassicIon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark shows them what true speed is then impulse gets revenge for his grandfather's defeat

This, Clark leaves them in the dust

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#32  Edited By Transformers1024

How fast was Clark?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: You are certainly entitled to your OPINION that CW Flash did nothing to surpass movie Quicksilver. But both episodes-especially the diffusing of those 5 bombs all over the city---say otherwise.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theclassicion: @l3g3ndarypheonix: @those_eyes: see my post to jestersmiles. 13g3ndaryphoenix, LOL! theclassicion, nice to see you commenting correctly, as usual; nice to see in a (all to often) sea of uninformed people.

Avatar image for tearofthedragon
TearoftheDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark has better speed feats.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By deathstroke52

Clark wins this one.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@jestersmiles: I'm betting even though I think the Flash vs metahuman feats are better than QS personally and running up skyscrapers and train scene were crazy cool, the bomb scene was also pretty crazy I think he'll do something crazier soon when he takes Zoom on, can't wait!

@Wardemon, If I was sure I wouldn't have made the topic or limited Clark to only a few seasons. No I'm not doureksin whoever this person is.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By w0nd

@fallingcliffs:

Hardly fair, one has like 10 seasons worth of feats, even though you limited to 6 that's 6 whole seasons., one has 9 episodes, the other has 5 mins. Why do people keep using this guy!

Aside from his scene what do you know about quicksilver's max speed? They left it open in the movie.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jestersmiles: You are certainly entitled to your OPINION that CW Flash did nothing to surpass movie Quicksilver. But both episodes-especially the diffusing of those 5 bombs all over the city---say otherwise.

it confirms his inconsistency powers at least.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheOneWhoKnows

@w0nd: It confirms his speed has been increasing all season, and now as of the mid season finale, surpass movie Quicksilver.

sentryman555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

@fallingcliffs:

Hardly fair, one has like 10 seasons worth of feats, even though you limited to 6 that's 6 whole seasons., one has 9 episodes, the other has 5 mins. Why do people keep using this guy!

Aside from his scene what do you know about quicksilver's max speed? They left it open in the movie.

Exactly. And its worth noting that Quicksilver was also messing around in his big scene. He wasn't even close to pushing himself.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By w0nd

@theonewhoknows said:

@w0nd: It confirms his speed has been increasing all season, and now as of the mid season finale, surpass movie Quicksilver.

Ok but what do we know about quicksilver other than he was playing around with regular humans? Can you tell me what his max speed it in that movie? because as far as I am concerned someone who jogs around a room and giving guards wedgies, and smiling while pushing bullets out of the way doesn't look like he was pushing himself, at all....

All you can really confirm about QS is he is faster than humans, and faster than bullets. Now please tell me what his limit is, because so far no one has done that, on any page I have been to, they bring up his comic counter part or try to remind me something irrelevant like flash feats.

If Arnold Schwarzenegger as a joke lifted a 5 pound weight while laughing, would you just assume that's his limit too?

The directors didnt give him a max speed, they gave him one scene and left his speed unknown, yet all this comicbook lovers some how calculated his speed right down to the EXACT number, even though it wasn't mentioned at all.

TheOneWhoKnows

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: you can extend this thread for a thousand pages more, if you wish. But as of now, especially in light of the past week's episodes, CW Flash is above Quicksilver. Maybe in upcoming appearances, movie Quicksilver will do some things to alter this perception. But for now, the solid, tangible, DOCUMENTED evidence shows that CW Flash is above movie Quicksilver.

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Fallingcliffs

The topic just so I can establish isn't about messing around or pushing themselves, as we've seen most feats from all 3 NOT pushing themselves in terms of running. Maybe here and there they tried harder, but this is more a general race question.

@w0nd said:

@fallingcliffs:

It's fair, it's only first 6 seasons of Clark running he hadn't pushed himself nearly as fast as he could go by that point. He hadn't trained yet even at the Fortress either. This is just running race, nothing else...it's not a fight dude.

I'm going by what we saw, to be fair we don't know "Clark's or Barry's top speed" either any more than QS so can you please stop saying that? that's irrelevant.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By w0nd

@w0nd: you can extend this thread for a thousand pages more, if you wish. But as of now, especially in light of the past week's episodes, CW Flash is above Quicksilver. Maybe in upcoming appearances, movie Quicksilver will do some things to alter this perception. But for now, the solid, tangible, DOCUMENTED evidence shows that CW Flash is above movie Quicksilver.

Of course he is documented as being faster, QS didn't have to push himself. Which brings up my original post. Why use someone who automatically loses. He is always going to lose for this exact same reason. My argument isn't that he is faster, my argument is why use someone who didn't display his full potential, and thus will always technically lose because of this?

No matter who you pit him against he will lose, because the only scene he was in, he had the unfortunate fate of being put in a scene where he was playing.

And back to my other question, what is QS documented speed? No one answers, they just tell me flash is faster. Okay great but how fast was QS? All Im asking

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By w0nd
@fallingcliffs said:

The topic just so I can establish isn't about messing around or pushing themselves, as we've seen most feats from all 3 NOT pushing themselves in terms of running. Maybe here and there they tried harder, but this is more a general race question.

@w0nd said:

@fallingcliffs:

It's fair, it's only first 6 seasons of Clark running he hadn't pushed himself nearly as fast as he could go by that point. He hadn't trained yet even at the Fortress either. This is just running race, nothing else...it's not a fight dude.

I'm going by what we saw, to be fair we don't know "Clark's or Barry's top speed" either any more than QS so can you please stop saying that? that's irrelevant.

It's completely relevant. The last thread you were in with QS vs barry , barry was faster and you know this. so the logical thing to do is make a new topic but throwing clark in?

How does that make any sense. He would still lose! people keep putting him in losing situations....the characters weren't even changed, they just added one more in lol

Fallingcliffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Fallingcliffs

@w0nd said:
@fallingcliffs said:

@w0nd said:

@fallingcliffs:

It's completely relevant. The last thread you were in with QS vs barry , barry was faster and you know this. so the logical thing to do is make a new topic but throwing clark in?

How does that make any sense. He would still lose! people keep putting him in losing situations....the characters weren't even changed, they just added one more in lol

It's not relevant because we don't know such things but we got based on what we see not speculation...it's not our fault that the makers of the film decided to give QS 5 minutes air time. What do you mean? I post in random topics I like like anyone else dude, and some people are actually debating in that topic some feel Barry others feel QS. But that's a different topic.

Clark is limited here, he's not nearly as fast as he was later seasons or in the comic....another user made a suggestion to limit his seasons I took his advice. If you don't like the topic you don't have to post you know...

Lastly I wanted to make a topic that hadn't already been done in race form(which is hard to find these days lol)

LokLegends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By LokLegends

All this debating is pointless. By feats, Clark curbstomps the both of them. The guy runs from Kansas to Miami in mere seconds. And that is just one of his speed feats.

Osiris_Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Osiris_Phantom

@loklegends@bullettimer

**** Revision

-Clark from Smallville's fastest recorded speed is 7,956,000 mph when Clark ran from London, England back to Smallville, Kansas in 2 seconds

- CW Flash can run at least 837 mphBUT Since regaining his speed after Blackout siphoned it, he has been seen outrunning bolts of electricity (which travel at 670 million mph) as a result of his cells producing even more energy than before. (This is just following what was seen on the TV show and using logic, assuming that the electricity is going as fast as lightning does during a thunder storm) Lightning is a type of Electromagnetic Radiation which all move at the same speeds, so technically Flash dodged a lightning bolt going the speed of light

- DOFP Quicksilver never stated how fast he could go and it was never recorded. For this I will say that his speed is the speed of sound which is 8000 mph. Which in my opinion makes sense because you could still see him while he was running in real time as a streak.

In CONCLUSION: CW Flash would win the race, then Clark, and finally Quick Silver would come in last.

It took me a lot more thinking and than I finally realised that I underestimated how fast an Electrostatic Discharge can go.