Skinny Flash?

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By stormshadow_x

I don't consider it that big of a Deal. I mean I love grant gusting as Peter par... I mean Barry Allen. He's a little skinny for my taste but ehh its television. Now seeing how ezra miller has been cast as The Flash he's just as if not more skinnier and thin then Gustin. I don't want a beefed out Flash like Ben's Batman or Henry's Superman because Flash is just not that built but I'd prefer a good actor who is averagely built like Barry in the comics. Not as Bulky as Supes, Bats or Aquaman but has the body of a track runner.

No Caption Provided

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@justthatkid:

One can only become so built :/. I mean I hope it turns out well but at least Henry and Ben both look the parts naturally. Maybe Ezra will too but its just that I just noticed that this casting doesn't sit well with me. I've always thought comic book movies should always have the priority of someone who looks like they were ripped out of the comics themselves. Marvels done a pretty good job of it. DC has done it pretty cool with Superman and Batman. I think gal looks the part if she was a little bit bulky (And has shown more acting ability :p). Jesse doesn't give me the lex feeling but maybe he can pull it off somehow. I just think it would be easier to cast good actors who can naturally pull of the part by looks alone.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is based on the belief that being skinny makes you faster and more agile.

This also apply to Batffleck and the belief that him being hyper muscular means you are a super athlete and the peak of everything.

Beside the whole fact Gal Gadot and pretty much every female action actress for some reason are skinny.

http://msmagazine.com/blog/2013/06/11/where-have-you-gone-sarah-connor/

Its based on some type of weird logic.