Avatar image for thekoolaidmaster
TheKoolAidMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheKoolAidMaster

First of all, I'd like to start this off by commenting on "The Killing Joke" skin pack DLC. Though I do love the graphic novel, and the Final Confrontation is my favorite skin, I didn't find it appropriate for a skin pack due that Joker doesn't really change wardrobe that much in the book. Yes, yes I know he was portrayed as the Red Hood in a flashback, changed into a tourist outfit for his historical scene, and put on a hat; however I did not find these to be too interesting for a skin pack DLC. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy the skins but I think a "Going Sane" skin pack DLC would be more appropriate because Joker changes into MANY different outfits during the story. It would be a larger and more interesting variety for players to choose from. Plus I think it would be really fun to ruthlessly beat Doomsday to death with a crowbar while donning a sailor outfit.

No Caption Provided

Skins should include: Parade Clown (From the beginning of the book), his Bowler Hat outfit (Left), Joseph Kerr, and Sailor. Sorry if I left any out. i know this story arc gets a lot of bad responses, but to be honest I really enjoyed it. (I know this is irrelevant but a New 52 Joker would be nice too,)

Next to that I would like to include that it seems that Superman is the only character who gets different intros and outros depending on his skin. I would like for them to change this. Plus, though I heard they will not be doing this, Jason Todd as The Red Hood would be a nice addition to the game with his many variations of his outfit as skins.

So that's all I have so far, please don't forget to add your own ideas on what would make good skins that you would like to see in the game.

RetconCrisis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they should add Kingdom Come Superman, but as a last resort because he has WAY too many skins already. Give it a New 52 Black Adam skin, Parallax Sinestro or White Lantern Sinestro (because of his classic battle ending). Maybe a White Lantern Hal Jordan skin, and please have skins for DLC characters. That's all I can think of.

TheKoolAidMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, yeah that's a pretty good roster of skins. I would really like to see the Sinestro skins you mentioned.
They should give Green Lantern and Sinestro their own DLC pack. A good name could be..."The Light" Skin pack. That could also apply to other characters as well. Sinestro Corps. Batman for example, but I think they already have that.

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I LOVE the 'Killing Joke' skin pack, couldn't ask for anything else. Except maybe a New 52 skin.....and an Emperor Joker skin would be amazing.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Can I just have a Wally West skin? No..? *Sigh*

TheKoolAidMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheKoolAidMaster

Actually an update to my Jason Todd idea. It would be nice for their to be a Corpse skin. In other words the way he looks in the iconic picture of batman holding his burnt corpse in his arms. I don't know why, but I think it would be cool.

No Caption Provided

tikhunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By tikhunt

I would like skins that change each character into a different one with the same skill set. Examples John Stewart Hal Jordan skin (already got), Red Robin skin for Nightwing (because of the staff), King Shazam (Freddy Freeman) for Shazam, Supergirl for Superman etc.

For each of these skins new intros, outros and voice actors would be nice.

Avatar image for rideaspacecowboy
RideASpaceCowboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 98

#8  Edited By RideASpaceCowboy

My Skin Packs Wishlist

New 52 Skin Pack 2

• Action Comics' Jeans and T-shirt Superman
  • Aquaman
  • Green Arrow

Live Action Skin Pack

• Christopher Reeve's Superman
  • Adam West's Batman
  • Linda Carter's Wonder Woman

'90s Era Skin Pack

• Eradicator Superman
  • Knightfall Batman
  • Hook-hand Aquaman

Dark Knight Villains Skin Pack

• Heath Ledger's Joker
  • Tom Hardy's Bane
  • Anne Hathaway's Catwoman

Sidekicks Skin Pack

• Robin (Dick Grayson)
  • Kid Flash (Wally West)
  • Arsenal (Roy Harper)

Gender-bender Skin Pack

• Supergirl
  • Hawkman
  • Mary Marvel

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rideaspacecowboy said:

Gender-bender Skin Pack

The idea is right but the name is terrible.