Skill vs Experience

Asagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Asagod

I was thinking about it today and I decided to make this thread. Please, follow my point of view:

Sometimes it is stated that a hero can defeat another because he has more fighting skills as he is more experienced. But then I think, just because he is more experienced, doesn't mean he has more fighting skills. e.g.: Thor has much more experience than Captain America, however Captain still having better fighting skills. I don't know if you agree, but if I am wrong, try to explain...

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By evilvegeta74

I understand what you're saying but they have different fighting styles and skills,and although cap is highly capable,but Thor has centuries of skill, it's just not a good comparison.

blur99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By blur99

Not a good comparison. A contrast with 2 people of same class would be better. Cap vs a young hero with similar strength.

I think skill trumps XP. Like in tennis or golf. Talent/skill matters more. Great example: Champion's fighting skill and experience should just about exceed everyone else's. He as purely focused on fighting and training all the time. Bettering himself at battle endlessly.

edit

Asagod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Asagod

@evilvegeta74 said:

I understand what you're saying but they have different fighting styles and skills,and although cap is highly capable,but Thor has centuries of skill, it's just not a good comparison.

@blur99 said:

Not a good comparison. A contrast with 2 people of same class would be better. Cap vs a young hero with similar strength.

I think skill trumps XP. Like in tennis or golf. Talent/skill matters more. Great example: Champion's fighting skill and experience should just about exceed everyone else's. He as purely focused on fighting and training all the time. Bettering himself at battle endlessly.

edit

Okay, I know it is not a good comparison. But I was thinking about Thor without his powers to make it. I just made this thread because I thought about it for the entire day ...

lol