#1 Edited by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically it would be the 6th Spider-man movie so the marketing pretty much makes itself here.

#2 Posted by Lvenger (18485 posts) - - Show Bio

So it fits thematically then?

#3 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

whaaat? I don't see what you're talking about

#4 Posted by Z3RO180 (6337 posts) - - Show Bio

What the heck are you talking about ?

#5 Edited by MaccyD (3585 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the only chance Sony have of a team-based superhero movie :p

Since Avenger's $$$s has now made that flavour of the month.

#6 Edited by ccraft (5078 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see your logic, but who cares, Sinister Six is going to be in a Spider Man movie!!!

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: @jorgevy: Its the 6th Spider-man movie made by Sony its the Sinister 6 work it.

#8 Edited by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@z3ro180: @jorgevy: Its the 6th Spider-man movie made by Sony its the Sinister 6 work it.

that literally means that they can make a lame pun joke for advertisement and nothing else. I'd rather they didn't, it would probably be better

#9 Edited by joshmightbe (24692 posts) - - Show Bio

@jorgevy: I'm not saying its a great idea just that its there and they will

#10 Edited by Spideysense44 (3030 posts) - - Show Bio

sinister 6 will probably be in asm4 I believe they will focus on green goblin in the next if gwen doesn't die in this new one coming up but that's just my opinion

#11 Edited by tramilla (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see them doing a sinister 6 but I dont believe that they have made spider-man "powerful" enough, in the eyes of a general audience, for him to "realistically" defeat them by himself. If they gave spidey some help Daredevil, Ghost Rider, Black Cat, etc. then i think audiences would be more accepting towards a sinister 6 team up.

#12 Posted by LaserLambert (635 posts) - - Show Bio

They think that getting a bunch of people together will make their movie big like the Avengers. So they will cram as many random characters until they get the magic number.

#13 Posted by MaccyD (3585 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Spideysense44 (3030 posts) - - Show Bio

well im pretty sure Webb is aware of Spiderman 3 and wont make the same mistake im sure he isn't that stupid....right?