• 82 results
#1 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

What is, in your opinion, the most impressive feat from a comic character? For me it's Superman becoming a surgeon and operating on Lois in 5 minutes.

#2 Posted by VoodooPenguin (974 posts) - - Show Bio

When Batman killed Wolverine. You've probably never read the comic. It doesn't exist in our world.... Uh, but the art is really good. Sh'yeah! I totally read it! I've read it like three times! Yeah, I told it that it's lettering was really beautiful! Can I bring it to ComicCon? Um....

#3 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody else??

#4 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure you'll see it by Silver Age Superman.

#5 Posted by dbatdog (530 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine teaching bunch of kids....at school O_O

#6 Edited by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio

Everything Batman has ever done

#7 Posted by Khan_Noonien_Singh (514 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by NorrinBoltagonPrime21 (5468 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by Immortal777 (6828 posts) - - Show Bio

Mxy coming to the real world.

#10 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1158 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc said:

What is, in your opinion, the most impressive feat from a comic character? For me it's Superman becoming a surgeon and operating on Lois in 5 minutes.

I was actually not a fan of that feat. Felt like a boring plot device the writer came up with due to lack of creativity. According to my knowledge Flash forgets what he reads at superspeed, why should Superman retain that information? Personally, my favorite Superman feat was when he fought Parasite in Superman: Earth One. His fights with Parasite were beyond epic.

A couple of my favorites that come to mind are Batman defeating 3 white Martians and rescuing the Justice League

and outsmarting Darkseid to rescue Supergirl.

#11 Edited by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@theocitylegend:

I don't think it was a lack of creativity. I think it was just Superman being Super and doing something no one else could. And superman has a superbrain flash has all the speed he wants but he still has a human brain so maybe that's why Supes can retain and flash can't

#12 Posted by reaverlation (13829 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West destroying the COIE Anti - Monitor's armor much better than the efforts of DC Earth combined

#13 Edited by Pokeysteve (8016 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman's discipline to resist killing or neutralizing the Joker.

Punisher's discipline to kill almost everyone haha.

#14 Posted by Thitiki (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

Wally West destroying the COIE Anti - Monitor's armor much better than the efforts of DC Earth combined

Scans? Sounds pretty epic.

#15 Posted by fil123 (469 posts) - - Show Bio

the fact that batman, in all his days of dodging bullets, was never hit in his exposed mouth. you'd figure after a billion shots fired at him that one thug wouldve got lucky by now.

but whatever batman is still the best

#16 Posted by reaverlation (13829 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki: can't post on phone sorry.Go Google images and put Wally West Anti-Monitor and guaranteed you'll find it :)

#17 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4601 posts) - - Show Bio

Single most impressive feat

THE

BIG

BANG

from

GOD

(+)

#18 Edited by Jokergeist (4935 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4601 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by MaccyD (3511 posts) - - Show Bio

@sog7dc-Flash's brain is a lot more designed for speed than Supes. He is immune to telepathy simply because his brain works much faster than anyone else's. Superman has never shown this trait.

One personal nitpick I had, is that when Supes used his fingernail as a scalpel; he forgot that scalpels are not only used because they are precise but because they're sterile. His nail didn't look the cleanest in that picture either :P

#21 Posted by Thitiki (3239 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

@sog7dc-Flash's brain is a lot more designed for speed than Supes. He is immune to telepathy simply because his brain works much faster than anyone else's. Superman has never shown this trait.

One personal nitpick I had, is that when Supes used his fingernail as a scalpel; he forgot that scalpels are not only used because they are precise but because they're sterile. His nail didn't look the cleanest in that picture either :P

Eww his fingernail that is kinda gross.

#22 Posted by AllStarSuperman (19868 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by patrat18 (8720 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd:

Yes but speed really has nothing to do with retaining the information. My argument is that while flash has a faster brain it's still human and therefore can't retain all the info he absorbs whereas supermans brain is "super" thus granting him the ability to retain that info.

#25 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

Vandal savage livingfor 50,000 yrs

#26 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

Durability: Molecule Man hit Beyonder with an attack that could have destroyed several billion entire dimensions.

Source: http://media.animevice.com/uploads/0/4813/274237-moleculeman6_super.jpg

#27 Posted by Bezza (3346 posts) - - Show Bio

That issue where Flash removed a whole colony of people away from a nuclear explosion in a second...Only Flash could have done that...

#28 Posted by SOG7dc (6713 posts) - - Show Bio

@bezza said:

That issue where Flash removed a whole colony of people away from a nuclear explosion in a second...Only Flash could have done that...

true....i just wish the writer would have done some math before writing that lol. the writer grossly underestimated what flash did

#29 Edited by Lvenger (18226 posts) - - Show Bio

Durability: Molecule Man hit Beyonder with an attack that could have destroyed several billion entire dimensions.

It's feats like that that give me problems with Sentry beating him. Pure PIS and jobbing on Molecule Man's part.

One of the most impressive feats for me has to be Wally fighting Amazo only for Amazo to totally overpower him in less than a second. That was a great set of feats for both Wally and Amazo.

#30 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@green_skaar said:

It's feats like that that give me problems with Sentry beating him. Pure PIS and jobbing on Molecule Man's part.

One of the most impressive feats for me has to be Wally fighting Amazo only for Amazo to totally overpower him in less than a second. That was a great set of feats for both Wally and Amazo.

I don't have a problem with Sentry beating MM, especially post-retcon (being weaker but still very powerful). I suspect though we haven't seen the last of MM, and he might come back later...

#31 Posted by Lvenger (18226 posts) - - Show Bio

@green_skaar: Molecule Man has universal level molecular manipulation feats and yet Sentry can somehow overpower him. How is it not bad writing or PIS?

#32 Posted by fil123 (469 posts) - - Show Bio

superman reversing time by spinning the world backwards, literally makes no sense thats why its the greatest

#33 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@green_skaar: Molecule Man has universal level molecular manipulation feats and yet Sentry can somehow overpower him. How is it not bad writing or PIS?

Are you sure he has had those "universal" feats post retcon? Sentry has always been suppose to be a character of almost if not limitless power, I don't think it's not bad writing or PIS. I think too many people just assume he's a Superman-clone and then make power judgements off that.

#34 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11035 posts) - - Show Bio

@fil123 said:

superman reversing time by spinning the world backwards, literally makes no sense thats why its the greatest

Hahahahaha this gave me a chuckle

#35 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19908 posts) - - Show Bio

Zoom owning the entire Flash Family for me.

#36 Edited by Doomnaut (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashing Sentry's face in during World War Hulk.

#37 Posted by kgb725 (5796 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk saves everyone from Onslaught by punching him so hard he caused a hole in reality

#38 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10181 posts) - - Show Bio

#39 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6638 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter Parker with Beyonder power had created all of creation in a nanosecond

#40 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by cameron83 (6601 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

Hulk saves everyone from Onslaught by punching him so hard he caused a hole in reality

Did that really happen?

#42 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6638 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10181 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10181 posts) - - Show Bio

@hart7668 said:

@thatguywithheadphones: It's just....crazy. A black-hole Falcon Pawnch punch? Pure epic.

The Void Palm beats all you should see the other one where the dude punches someone so hard the go from above mars to earth's moon.

#46 Posted by reaverlation (13829 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: Well Superman punched Wonder Woman so hard she went from the Sun to Earth faster than light would've got to earth

#47 Edited by TheTrueBarryAllen (4246 posts) - - Show Bio

@thitiki said:

@reaverlation said:

Scans? Sounds pretty epic.

I got em!

#48 Posted by reaverlation (13829 posts) - - Show Bio
#49 Posted by kgb725 (5796 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83: Yea it started the Heroes Reborn saga

#50 Posted by Thitiki (3239 posts) - - Show Bio