Sinestro corp Batman.

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

It's safe to say he will use a yellow ring in Forever Evil 4. What I wanna know is how durable would he be. Would he be strong enough to take Ultraman?

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Well, he's imaginative, pretty good with psychology and has a Sherlockian (I know it's not a word) talent for picking up details at a glance as a highly trained detective. Not to mention he's spent the majority of his life studying how to use theatrics to cause fear and panic on a large scale.

He's pretty much groomed himself to be one of, if not the, strongest Yellow Lantern short of Sinestrax. Given his intellect, we'll probably see some pretty great feats from him. Hopefully. A detective's ability to pick up psychological cues might be a great asset to someone who uses fear more literally as a weapon than Batman.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@jonsmith said:

Well, he's imaginative, pretty good with psychology and has a Sherlockian (I know it's not a word) talent for picking up details at a glance as a highly trained detective. Not to mention he's spent the majority of his life studying how to use theatrics to cause fear and panic on a large scale.

He's pretty much groomed himself to be one of, if not the, strongest Yellow Lantern short of Sinestrax. Given his intellect, we'll probably see some pretty great feats from him. Hopefully. A detective's ability to pick up psychological cues might be a great asset to someone who uses fear more literally as a weapon than Batman.

I hope this happens although I fear that he'll get his ass kicked by Ultraman or Lex Luthor.

ColaNicole

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By ColaNicole

@jonsmith: @rustyroy: who do you guys think will actually beat the CS? I'd go with Superman and the League. I think Lex n the gang can only do so much.