#1 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

I found another deal to get the whole run plus the annual and 0 for $25.00. I don't wanna get it if every issue thats still coming out is poo. So what do you guys think? I really like Raven (I don't mind her new outfit) and I would love to see her doing something in the book. Should I get the whole set or just start from the trigon arc and buy locally? Thanks.

#2 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#3 Edited by JediXMan (30644 posts) - - Show Bio

Did they keep her crappy bird costume?

#4 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Yup, except she doesn't wear the helmet anymore from the scans I see online.

#5 Edited by JediXMan (30644 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: Yup, except she doesn't wear the helmet anymore from the scans I see online.

How many issues are in this bundle you're thinking about?

#6 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: The entire run so far so #0 - 20 and the annual #1. All for $25.00.

#7 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11264 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't enjoyed it much. And now Eddy is doing the art, I cannot stand it.

#8 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6455 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a big fan of Raven too. They aren't doing too well with her right now, so I wouldn't recommend it.

#10 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1034 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a horrible series an its a godam shame

#11 Posted by eternalnature (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Its gotten wierd. I mean she and beast boy join the team and just fit right in perfectly.

#12 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternalnature: Do you see the series improving? Especially with the upcoming Forever Evil event. I actually read somewhere that Raven is supposed to be getting her own team. Do you have any info on that?

#13 Posted by eternalnature (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Bit by bit. Same as you I'm afraid.

What I think it needs is to slow down and give us some team bonding time.

#14 Posted by blkson (785 posts) - - Show Bio

The series so far has been pretty mediocre. My roommate buys it so I end up reading it anyway, but it's not a book I personally would pick up.

#15 Edited by Riot_Sqrrl (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, well. At least I have back issues of Wolfman and Perez run to keep my heart warm at night. Raven always reminded me of Marvel's Son of Satan, but twice as emo and not very interesting. Sorry, Raven fans.

#16 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

It still doesn't feel very much like Teen Titans. They need to drop some of the angst and up some of the relationship building before then reintroducing some drama.

#17 Edited by Kalisto (4 posts) - - Show Bio

It's pretty frustrating to read it (imo especially since I love the original Young Justice cast). It opens too many plot lines/introduces new characters and then just forgets them. Cast has 0 chemistry and their behaviour is dictated by the plot and not by their character. And the narrative is painful. So I wouldn't recommend anybody to waste their money on it.