inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

Simpsons: Tapped Out, gaming app available for iOS and Android, launched a new update for their long running game that allows players to play as Bartman (Bart Simpson), Pieman (Homer Simpson), and Fallout Boy (Milhouse) and help save the town of Springfield. Here's the official information for the update.

Springfield’s champion, Radioactive Man, meets his end in a fiery explosion and super villains, criminals and felons invade. It’s up to Fallout Boy the intrepid sidekick and the player to pick up the pieces and fight off the rising tide of evil. But the fight is not a lonely one, mild mannered and ordinary citizens don the garb of heroes and join you in your fight. Bartman, Pieman, Fallout Boy and more join you as you put an end to this madness and tap your way to heroism.

What makes a hero a hero other than meat, bread, and mayo? Wait, WHAT?? Superheroes? Homer isn’t going to be happy about this one… Heroes and villains are flooding Springfield and the fate of the town is in your hands! You’ve built your town – now it’s time to save it!

Join iconic Simpsons characters as their alter-egos fight against the forces of evil.

With new characters, buildings, decorations, and more, will you be the hero that Springfield needs!?

Check out this new update in The Simpsons: Tapped Out on iOS and Android.

Milhouse as Fallout Boy
Milhouse as Fallout Boy

In Simpsons: Tapped Out, the player is given the task of rebuilding Springfield after an explosion, building by building. The update is currently live and Simpsons: Tapped Out is free to play.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

nevr played / heard of it , since its F2P , ill give it a shot

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

... Nerdasme... can't breath...

GLEmerald924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

If you have a Simpson Tapped Out account add me

@Ceemejay924

viin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ehh...stopped playing over a year ago...not going to get back into it.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Awesome!

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@viin said:

ehh...stopped playing over a year ago...not going to get back into it.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

My last pay check was $ 9500 working 10 hours a week online. My Friend's has been averaging 14k for months now and she works about 21 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out

OPEN THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER,,,,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ www.job-parade.com

12 posts? Most bots reach 2 before they're perma banned. I'm surprised the mods missed all your advertisements. Kudos to you, Mr. Bot.

Avatar image for superior_prime_maybe
superior_prime_maybe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hows the game?

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jennifermackerman said:

My last pay check was $ 9500 working 10 hours a week online. My Friend's has been averaging 14k for months now and she works about 21 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out

OPEN THIS LINK IN YOUR BROWSER,,,,

➜➜➜➜➜➜➜ www.job-parade.com

12 posts? Most bots reach 2 before they're perma banned. I'm surprised the mods missed all your advertisements. Kudos to you, Mr. Bot.

A bot???

Surely that's a legitimate user who is just so thrilled at their gainful employment and wants to share their joy with us?!? (and our bank account details)

What has happened to the world that people are so distrusting???

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Interesting

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness
Knightsofdarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This game looks boring

Avatar image for milhouseandbartfan3
MilhouseAndBartFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UPDATE March 6, 2015: I FINALLY GOT BARTMAN! It's all over now! I can move on now, and have fun with my new Bartman!

And I hope that those of you who don't have Bartman yet and want him will [get him]!

The Following is From March 2, 2015

Hi, I'm new but you will not see a lot of me.

Please tell me I don't really need Doughnuts to get Bartman for my Simpsons Tapped out game. I really want him and I don't want to have to spend donuts on him. I only have 5 donuts and I cannot afford to buy any.

But I want Bartman more than any other hero and I've been waiting to obtain him ever since I first learned I could get him. He's not available till tomorrow March 3, but will no longer be on or after March 31.

I like playing this game, Simpsons Tapped Out, but I hate that there are some things you can only get with donuts, and some things are only available for a limited time and you don't know if or when you will get a another chance to get the items, and you cannot get enough donuts in time to get them.

I mean permanently available items or characters like Jimbo Jones and the Salt Cracker Factory are one thing (I still don't have either yet) but they shouldn't make us get limited time only items or characters for donuts, especially if we cannot afford the donuts or get the donuts in time, it's not fair! I ended up missing some items because of that.

I missed the solid gold mansion and I missed the Springfield Mall (I think) among some other things.

I'm sorry I'm sounding childish and egotistic, I don't mean to, but some things about this game are not fair. We're not made out of money and some of us are on fixed income. And I know my life doesn't depend on these items or characters and I don't need them, but I'd really like some of these items/characters that are being withheld from me until I get enough donuts.

At least I finally got the Bowlarama, Barney Gumball, the mutant rabbit, and I just got the One Plate Maximum Buffet

I've been playing Tapped Out since late 2013 or early 2014 and I'm Trainmanwp268 if you would like to add me. I'm currently on Level 49.

But do I really need 60 donuts in order to get Bartman or will there be other ways I can get him? If I have to, unless I miraculosly get enough money to by the donuts, I won't be able to get enough donuts in time and will miss my chance to get Bartman. I want him more than the other heros and villans.

I dreamed I got Bartman placed in my inventory box, but that's just it, it was just a dream but seemed real. That was way too good to be true!

Again, I'm sorry I sounded like an egotist but I had a question and I had to get this out, and I had a question and long for Bartman among a few other things. But I acknowledge I don't need them and if I don't get them, I will get something: Over it.

Trainmanwp268 if you want to add me.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mysticmedivh
MilhouseAndBartFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Know what? I hate to do this to myself, but unless there is or will be another way to get it, I'm just going to forgo the Bartman Costume, it's hopeless. Besides, in all reality, so what if I don't get it?

We cannot have everything, right?

MilhouseAndBartFan3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hey yo. To all a yall out there, thanks for adding me.

I've had lots of people add me to their game.

But I've reached my friend limit and I'm sorry to say that I cannot take anymore friends. So I am officially closed.

I appreciate your adding my Springfield to your game.

Please check back with me in eight to ten weeks. I may just have more room if some players I have continue not to play. If they haven't played in ten to twelve weeks, as merciful as I am, I will unfriend them (not cause I'm mean, I mean some stop playing for a reason and someday it could be me (in stopping playing the game), but to make room for people who play and continually do so.)

I do feel like a jerk unfriending players, I hate being mean to others, and I could be making a mistake unfriending players as they may come back later and then it's OH, WHAT HAVE I DONE?!, but if some other players leave and not come back, I have to give them up so I can have openings, and I hate to decline new friends.

Again, please check back with me in 8-10 weeks and we'll see what we can work out.

Fellow player, Trainmanwp268 :