Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By PatriotPerson

Silver Surfer:

Doctor Manhattan:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I honestly don't know if this has been done before. Location: Outer Space, just outside of Mars. Random encounter.

Nazo_Tharpedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Isn't Dr. Manhattan pretty much god tier? I honestly haven't gotten to read watchmen.

PatriotPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh lord, not this, please not this.

SS obviously has more feats, but Manhattan's character is grounded in a more tamed, realistic universe. They have similar skillsets, so I'm just going to call stale mate. Although, because DM can break down into fundamental physical properties I don't see how he can be killed.

Nazo_Tharpedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just kinda thought of him as more powerful Captain Atom without needing the suit.

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nazo_tharpedo: I think it depends on the extent of his ability to manipulate matter. He just doensn't have the showings to enforce a winning position, although I think he definitely wins by virtue of power within the context of his universe. And I think he's cooler...if that helps lol.

PatriotPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oosupermanthathoeoo You're talking about Captain Atom, right? The man turned attacking military jets into freaking feathers.

Nazo_Tharpedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oosupermanthathoeoo: that I'd kind of the biggest problems with vs threads (I do love them though.). These characters live in worlds with very different worlds with very different laws. For all we know the world in one universe could have several hundred times the gravity of another world or the way matter manipulation works could be much different.

lethalsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nazo_tharpedo: @patriotperson: No, DM. Although theoretically he can destroy SS by changing his atomic makeup in a creative way, or just teleporting him to the center of a galaxy ( MASSIVE blackholes ). The problem is that most of the time winnings are based on feats, and alot of the time it's stupid because It's basically saying, because contender A has been shown to bench press twice the amount of weight as contender B, A > B

Nazo, you're right, which is why some common ground should be found if possible, It's too easy to say both universes are applicable, because that's just a breeding ground for contradiction ( alot of the time ).

Nazo_Tharpedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Nazo_Tharpedo

@lethalsmash: I am doing very exaggerated examples of course.

Nazo_Tharpedo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Nazo_Tharpedo

But the problem with that is common grounds don't really make sense for a lot of these characters. Unless there is a well put together reason it is safe to assume that these individuals existed in the same universe for their entire life. For example it would mean that all of the characters were giving energy to the universal spirit bomb or were all killed once Super boy Prime busted monarch's armor.

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 DR. M IS FEATLESS HUR FURR HE DIES SO QUICK STOMP

oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thitiki: Haha, which is why I'm glad I weighed in on that non sense first.

@nazo_tharpedo: And that's what I'm saying, it doesn't, can't work, without some serious effort on part of who's organizing the bout. Limits need to be established, but I generally subscribe to the notion that pitting powerhouses like this against one another is futile.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Done sooooo many times

lethalsmash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nazo_tharpedo:

Haha I know I know I'm just playing. We have no idea what the power cosmic could do to Dr. M since the power cosmic can sometimes negate magic. On a physical sense Dr. M seems more powerful but what about on an interdimensional scale like the Surfer. 0o0

cortadew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surfer curbstomp lock this please

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers