#1 Edited by Thanofleeze (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

Norrin comes face to face with Darkseid and they both collide with their strongest energy projections. Who wins and who dies?

#2 Posted by patzello (431 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think that either would die, but just a straight forward energy blast, no frills from the surfer? Omega will probably make it through.

#3 Posted by never give up (9454 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by BlueHope (360 posts) - - Show Bio

omega beam

#5 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1807 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Beams stomp the surfer

#6 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Given as soon as his beams make contact with anything in the New 52 they explode - the Surfer's blast wins.

• KOing Superman, vaporizing a minion or killing an already dying god who gave his powers away isn't much for feats to pretend the New 52 Omega Beams are something aren't.
#7 Posted by MonsterStomp (15131 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid can take a cosmic blast. Not sure if Surfer can take an OB.

#8 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

Power vs Power is not a battle.

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters. Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES. Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

This has been discussed between the battle forum mods a bit. These are guidelines for what does and does not constitute a battle.

• Who Can Beat _____? - These are not battles and should be placed in that characters forum from this point forward. If they aren't and a mod notices, they'll be moved.
  • Power vs Power - Things like Optic Blast vs Heat Vision are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Item vs Item - Things like Mjolnir vs Captain America's Shield are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.
  • Can ___ Do ____? - Things like 'Can Wolverine's Claws Cut Cap's Shield' or "Can Superman's Heat Vision Melt Adamantium' are not battles and will be moved to the appropriate forum from now on.

#9 Posted by MonsterStomp (15131 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh sh*t here comes the party five-0

#10 Edited by Immortal777 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio

@isaac_clarke: And destroying the Old gods world, fortress of solitude and a few earths the OE has done well in the new 52.

#11 Posted by Shawnbaby (10387 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume that snide comment is directed at me?

#12 Posted by MonsterStomp (15131 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

I assume that snide comment is directed at me?

Yeah. It was a joke.

#13 Posted by Thanofleeze (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawnbaby: Not a power vs power battle. This is Surfer vs Darkseid with limitations. Thanks for your "input".

#14 Edited by MonsterStomp (15131 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanofleeze: You should really put more effort into your battles. Are they just tanking each others shots until one dies?

#15 Edited by Thanofleeze (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

@thanofleeze: You should really put more effort into your battles. Are they just tanking each others shots until one dies?

Lol.

And yes, they can only use energy projections until one of them wins. They only start tanking if their beams are overpowered.

#16 Posted by MonsterStomp (15131 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp said:

Lol.

And yes, they can only use energy projections until one of them wins.

What's so funny? I'll get Shawnbaby to read you the be specific about fights section from the rule book..

#17 Posted by Thanofleeze (2395 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: You are funny. But I'll stay on topic.

Surfer approaches Darkseid as stated, but neither want to engage in hand to hand combat, so it's a long distance energy fight. Win by BFR, KO or death.

#18 Edited by oceanmaster21 (7611 posts) - - Show Bio

@thanofleeze: well darkseid omega beams are more powerful however the universe needs silver surfer so surfer might win this just because the iniverse needs him

#19 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11276 posts) - - Show Bio

@monsterstomp: You are funny. But I'll stay on topic.

Surfer approaches Darkseid as stated, but neither want to engage in hand to hand combat, so it's a long distance energy fight. Win by BFR, KO or death.

you just murdered your own thread...

#20 Posted by alternative_backup (622 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Beam murderstomps.

#21 Posted by patrat18 (8438 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Edited by RetconCrisis (3315 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (667 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by hart7668 (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean, in theory Omega Beam should win, but it has jobbed so hard before that I'm not sure.

#25 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by JwwProd (8439 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Beams. No Contest.

#27 Posted by Mxyzptlk_CV (999 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

Omega Beams. No Contest.

#28 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Norrin Radd

#29 Posted by Havenless (1298 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Norrin phase through the Omega beams?