Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

CONTINUED FROM PART 4

The Jedi Council decides to assign Obi Wan Kenobi to track down Grievous after finding out he is hiding in the Utupau system, which, I must admit, is pretty disappointing, as I would have loved to see Anakin battle his future inhumanity through a duel with Grievous...It would be interesting to see the least. Anakin speaks to Obi Wan about his guilt at how he has been acting before departure.

"Master...I've disappointed you. I haven't been very appreciative of your training. I've been arrogant...And I apologize. I've just been so frustrated with the Council."

"You are strong and wise Anakin and I am very proud of you...I have trained you since you were a small boy...I have taught you everything I know. And you have become a far greater Jedi than I could have ever hoped to be. But be patient Anakin...It will not be long before the Council makes you a Jedi Master."

"Obi Wan...May the force be with you..."

"Goodbye old friend...May the force be with you..."

Although the scene only lasts a short time, I really do enjoy it, as it makes Anakin a far more likeable character, and reminds us that he is still a loyal friend to Obi Wan, and just a little confused at the moment. It really emphasizes that "Father watching his son go to college" relationship that I mentioned earlier. You can see the pride in Obi Wan at having trained and having known Anakin, and the gratefulness in Anakin at his master's and friend's generosity. Later, we see Anakin having yet another nightmare about Padme, and meets with her again to try and calm down.

"Obi Wan's been here hasn't he?"

"He came by here this morning..."

"What did he want?"

"He's worried about you...He says you've been under a lot of stress."

"I feel lost...

"Lost? What do you mean?"

"Obi Wan and the council don't trust me..."

"They trust you with their lives!"

"Something's happening...I'm not the Jedi I should be. I want more...And I know I shouldn't."

"You expect too much of yourself..."

"I found a way to save you..."

"Save me?"

"From my nightmares..."

"Is that what's bothering you?"

"I won't lose you Padme..."

"I'm not gonna die in childbirth Annie...I promise you."

"No I promise you."

Another very well done scene in so many ways. I really thought that it emphasized just how divided Anakin was. Here, we really do here words that are crosses of Jedi and Sith. Regret and sincerity, but also obsession and passion and desire for power. And the best thing about it is that even with these conflicting themes of Anakin's character. I got chills down my spine when Anakin said "I promise you."

To be continued...

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: told ya i would. And about this review all i can say is... AMEN!!!

To all you prequel haters out there we will always be here to defend them no matter how bad you may thin that are! This is Star Wars prequel lovers land! (Reference to 300) lol that sounded really bad. Anyway yea basically all i can say is amen and i would never be able to make such a detailed, intricate, and continuing review. Great job. Honestly. May the force be with you always. Oh and one more thing i have always been more of a sith lover then a Jedi lover what about you spidey or anyone else that sees this.

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: told ya i would. And about this review all i can say is... AMEN!!!

To all you prequel haters out there we will always be here to defend them no matter how bad you may thin that are! This is Star Wars prequel lovers land! (Reference to 300) lol that sounded really bad. Anyway yea basically all i can say is amen and i would never be able to make such a detailed, intricate, and continuing review. Great job. Honestly. May the force be with you always. Oh and one more thing i have always been more of a sith lover then a Jedi lover what about you spidey or anyone else that sees this.

I'm a Sith Juggernaut, like in SWTOR, but am still relatively light side. Part 6 is coming soon!

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: can i use your idea of Star Wars being like Shakespeare for a report have to do in school?

Absolutley! I'd be honored! Though please put my in your bibliography if you can. ;)

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: sorry i talked to my teacher and this is going to be a speech with a few slides in a powerpoint with pictures to help prove your point so there will be no Biblio/ acknowledgements. But THANKS for letting me use it! I will say at the end that the theory was provided by (enter name)... What is your name so i can say that instead cause idk if he will like me saying spideyivydardevilfan26. Lol

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: sorry i talked to my teacher and this is going to be a speech with a few slides in a powerpoint with pictures to help prove your point so there will be no Biblio/ acknowledgements. But THANKS for letting me use it! I will say at the end that the theory was provided by (enter name)... What is your name so i can say that instead cause idk if he will like me saying spideyivydardevilfan26. Lol

Sure...My name is Will Walker. ;)

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: whoops sorry i forgot to tell you how it went. The teacher thought it was a great idea and definitely saw the connections. Ok Ill check out pt. 6.