Should WW origin be ambiguous in the DCCU?

Avatar image for handofprometheus
HandOfPrometheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By HandOfPrometheus

With the New 52 Wonder Woman now has two origins, borne from clay with the gifts of the gods and now the daughter of Zeus. From reading Wonder Woman New 52 I loved her origin and her as a character especially when the bracelets come off. With her being daughter of Zeus she can't fly but is able to thanks to Hermes and his gift. However both these origins have split her fans into an argument debating which origin they should use. Now I don't know if it was confirmed which origin they are using but I felt it should be left ambiguous to please both fans. Like her mother and amazons tell her one thing but the gods tell her another. I don't know what do you think?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm pretty sure they already confirmed Diana would be a demigod in the DCCU

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They already said she the daughter of Zeus

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Diana will be a demigod in the DCCU and I believe its good move, because it will open the oppurtunity to introduce more mystical characters.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This how I feel about it. It's "Movie Wonder Woman", and I would be fine with New 52 origin, classic origin, or ambiguous origin. I just want to walk out of the Wonder Woman movie, and to be able to say to myself "That was a really good movie".... That's all that matters to me. Whatever they go with will not change "Comic Wonder Woman".........

acer51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She should totally be true to her origins but she can try to conceal them, meaning she doesn't have to tell everyone where she comes from.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ZEUUUUUS

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This how I feel about it. It's "Movie Wonder Woman", and I would be fine with New 52 origin, classic origin, or ambiguous origin. I just want to walk out of the Wonder Woman movie, and to be able to say to myself "That was a really good movie".... That's all that matters to me. Whatever they go with will not change "Comic Wonder Woman".........

What he said.