This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

what should we name him wounder man girl mabey?

should we see more of this hero?

#2 Edited by BeaconofStrength (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

MARVEL ALREADY HAS WONDER MAN. THIS IS A GREAT BATTLE ISN'T IT?

#3 Posted by Super_Buck (1586 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Hell no.

#4 Edited by Teerack (5698 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman should be a girl, Wonder Woman should be a man, and Batman should be black and gay. That's how DC thinks now.

#5 Edited by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

wonderman is the brain of vision and had kids with scarlet which so i dont think so and thay are not the same in ANYWAY if you want to battle i will

#6 Edited by BeaconofStrength (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

@beaconofstrength said:

wonderman is the brain of vision and had kids with scarlet which so i dont think so and thay are not the same in ANYWAY if you want to battle i will

Other way around; Vision was made off of Wonder Man.

#7 Edited by HumanRocket (7622 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Edited by Joygirl (19277 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread's terrific already. I wish it a long and happy life.

#9 Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

#10 Edited by Farkam (4863 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9950 posts) - - Show Bio

You just want Superman to be dating a guy and this thread is just a round about way of saying that.

#12 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11303 posts) - - Show Bio

Just stop.

#13 Posted by BlackStarOblivion (186 posts) - - Show Bio

what should we name him wounder man girl mabey?

should we see more of this hero?

You mean....

Wonder Woman's...not a guy?

#14 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21291 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard said:

You just want Superman to be dating a guy and this thread is just a round about way of saying that.

This. You are getting extremely annoying OP. Superman is not gay, nor should he ever be.

Just stop.

This, so fricken much.

#15 Edited by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: @saint_wildcard: @blackstaroblivion: @allstarsuperman: what is wrong with you people

HistoryEdit

A male version of Wonder Woman in Earth-11, Dane was previously banished from "Woman's World" when he killed Maxine Lord on national television for controlling Superwoman in her nefarious ends.

In response to his banishment, Dane and his male Amazons invaded the United States and battled Earth-11's Justice League. In the battle, Dane also summoned the Greek Titans Hyperion and Phoebus (both also gender-reversed versions of their mythological counterparts) into the fray. Dane was eventually defeated by Superwoman when she punched him into Phoebus, thus eliminating the Titan, and he was then subdued by the Atom.

guess what he is a man deal with it

#16 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9950 posts) - - Show Bio

is wrong with you people

Whats wrong with us? Take a look in the mirror. You can't stop making threads about Superman being gay.

#17 Edited by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@woundermangirl said:

is wrong with you people

Whats wrong with us? Take a look in the mirror. You can't stop making threads about Superman being gay.

and what is wrong with my loved superhero be gay there is nothing wrong with it but to deal with haters like you and look dc comics even have a male wonder woman after now don't they

#18 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9950 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard said:

@woundermangirl said:

is wrong with you people

and what is wrong with my loved superhero be gay there is nothing wrong with it but to deal with haters like you and look dc comics even have a male wonder woman after now don't they

That's fine..... but don't make 5 threads about it!

#20 Edited by GreatCaesarsGhost (2407 posts) - - Show Bio

DC comics have a Male Wonder Woman who appeared in one story arc to show the differences in the multiverse woop dee doo.

Every major character was gender reversed.

#21 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9950 posts) - - Show Bio

DC comics have a Male Wonder Woman who appeared in one story arc to show the differences in the multiverse woop dee doo.

This. Also why would DC want to make their most popular and iconic character a dude? They have plenty of them. The superhero genre as a whole is mostly dudes. We don't need an other

#22 Posted by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@farkam: @saint_wildcard: @blackstaroblivion: @allstarsuperman: what is wrong with you people

HistoryEdit

A male version of Wonder Woman in Earth-11, Dane was previously banished from "Woman's World" when he killed Maxine Lord on national television for controlling Superwoman in her nefarious ends.

In response to his banishment, Dane and his male Amazons invaded the United States and battled Earth-11's Justice League. In the battle, Dane also summoned the Greek Titans Hyperion and Phoebus (both also gender-reversed versions of their mythological counterparts) into the fray. Dane was eventually defeated by Superwoman when she punched him into Phoebus, thus eliminating the Titan, and he was then subdued by the Atom.

guess what he is a man deal with it

@greatcaesarsghost said:

This. Also why would DC want to make their most popular and iconic character a dude? They have plenty of them. The superhero genre as a whole is mostly dudes. We don't need an other

we have a male wonder woman so how long before we have a main stream male wonder woman

#23 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9950 posts) - - Show Bio

@woundermangirl: ANd SUperman was a woman there, point? It's the multiverse, anything can happen..... but that doens't mean it will haven in the Earth One

#24 Edited by judasnixon (6396 posts) - - Show Bio

#25 Posted by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@woundermangirl: ANd SUperman was a woman there, point? It's the multiverse, anything can happen..... but that doens't mean it will haven in the Earth One

you act like earth 1 is the only earth why did dc make earth 11 for then? if not to give people like me reasion for comics and yes superman is gay very gay i have proven in other threads

#26 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9950 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard said:

you act like earth 1 is the only earth why did dc make earth 11 for then? if not to give people like me reasion for comics and yes superman is gay very gay i have proven in other threads

I usually don't bash people about their grammar but I doubt you proved anything with the way you spell.

#27 Posted by Sovereign91001 (4173 posts) - - Show Bio

#28 Edited by JediXMan (30178 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, yeah, absolutely - take one of the most recognizable, most popular, and most iconic comic heroines of all time and make another generic male superhero. Great idea.

*insert eyeroll here."

#29 Edited by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard said:

@woundermangirl said:

@saint_wildcard said:

you act like earth 1 is the only earth; why did dc make earth 11 then? if not to give people like me reason for comics and yes superman is gay very gay i have proven in other threads

I usually don't bash people about their grammar but I doubt you proved anything with the way you spell.

bast people what like gay bashing? and superman is gay pink kyptonite make him even in earth one and jimmy

why would this be if not get gays into comics

#30 Posted by Racob7 (5514 posts) - - Show Bio

Do I even have to make fun of this?

#31 Posted by woundermangirl (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7 said:

Do I even have to make fun of this?

why would you make fun of someone gay

#32 Edited by kyrees (4792 posts) - - Show Bio

@woundermangirl: why would you force your gay movement down our throats ? you practically created multiple topics of the same thing.

you are giving anyone more reason to make fun of you.

#33 Posted by Racob7 (5514 posts) - - Show Bio

@woundermangirl: Your sexuality isn't something to be proud of, it's not something to be ashamed of, and it certainly doesn't make you some special little snowflake. It's just how you were born, why the hell would you be proud of it?

#34 Posted by BeaconofStrength (4941 posts) - - Show Bio
@racob7 said:

@woundermangirl: Your sexuality isn't something to be proud of, it's not something to be ashamed of, and it certainly doesn't make you some special little snowflake. It's just how you were born, why the hell would you be proud of it?

^

#35 Posted by JetiiMitra (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquawoman is fricken hot (not as hot as Aquaman tho)

#36 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9950 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Kylie Rayner more

#37 Posted by RD189 (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

Mods, you alive? This guy got locked twice already, can we not ban him now?

#38 Posted by JetiiMitra (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

@JetiiMitra said:

I like Kylie Rayner more

She's cute, but Aquawoman effortlessly rocks the genderbend.

#39 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (9950 posts) - - Show Bio

@saint_wildcard said:

@JetiiMitra said:

I like Kylie Rayner more

I prefer cute

#40 Edited by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20116 posts) - - Show Bio

Should Earth-2 Alan Scott be straight? Why not? There's nothing wrong with it.

#41 Posted by JetiiMitra (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

@JetiiMitra said:

@saint_wildcard said:

@JetiiMitra said:

I like Kylie Rayner more

I prefer cute

I don't blame you, cute certainly has its place in the world.

#42 Posted by acer51 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Why? This is a scenario where changing the gender would completely destroy the character, as opposed to other characters who's alternate versions serve as an entertaining twist to the character. The problem is for Wonder-woman her gender is what defines her. If you were to take a character like Wolverine or Miss Marvel you could still have an entertaining character. We all love X-23 and I would imagine a male version of Miss Marvel to act like a more militant Super-man.

Of course being male I'm far more interested in seeing the female counterparts but Wonder-woman simply isn't a character that you can turn upside down and have anything remotely recognizable.

#43 Posted by TheOwlCaptain (16 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO Wonder Woman is a female version of Superman, plus or minus a few powers here and there...

#44 Posted by Squares (5216 posts) - - Show Bio

No...?

#45 Posted by Ostyo (7385 posts) - - Show Bio

How about NO YA CRAZY DUTCH B@$TARD.