Should Wonder Woman and Big Barda be equals in the New 52?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ZhuRong

Big Barda is a underrated hero and I think she should be able to take on high tier powerhouses like Diana does

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

Hmm..... I would say that they should be like Superman and Orion. Mainly equals but every once in a while one gets the upper hand over the other

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Side question that's always bothered me: Does anyone here feel that Big Barda is a good superhero name?

And second question: Would any women on this site like to be called Big <your name>. Big Sara? Big Valerie? Big Elizabeth? Does that sound enjoyable?

I find it funny that Marvel's spoof of her is a massively obese woman, because that's exactly what I would have done. Haha.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. Most definitely

Avatar image for scorpio_cassadine
SCORPIO_CASSADINE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. Wonder Woman is the top tier heroine of DC comics and that's how it's supposed to be.

Side question that's always bothered me: Does anyone here feel that Big Barda is a good superhero name?

And second question: Would any women on this site like to be called Big <your name>. Big Sara? Big Valerie? Big Elizabeth? Does that sound enjoyable?

I find it funny that Marvel's spoof of her is a massively obese woman, because that's exactly what I would have done. Haha.

Big Ang from "Mob Wives" doesn't seem to mind.

No Caption Provided

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ZhuRong