Should they drop the Titans and make Red Robin solo

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Tim Drake needs his own solo series and hopefully he will start to get back to like he was pre-New 52

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

Keep TT, boot Lobdell, and give Tim a solo.

Avatar image for magnificentstorm
MagnificentStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Give Raven A solo im loving her so far Red can get one to I guess but Nah TT needs to stay Raven An red can get Solos tho

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought TT was one of the worst series out in the New 52

TheWolverine04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheWolverine04

Teen Titans should never be cancelled.

Tim needs a good writer on a solo to gradually repair the damage new 52 has done to his character.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Knightfall225

Well in that case TT needs a new writer as well

TheWolverine04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Tim needs a solo title and to go back to his PreFlashpoint costume

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWolverine04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheWolverine04
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11 the_stegman  Moderator

Tim indeed does need a solo title, but he can also still be on the Titans. I think the Titans has consistently been the worst title in the entire New 52 (meaning there has been worse, but they either got better or got axed). The book doesn't know WHAT it wants to do, stories feel rushed and detached, something that can take up an entire story arc easily, such as..y'know...TRIGON is wrapped up in two issues. The whole "Tim Drake is evil" story, which could have been awesome was very poorly executed because he didn't really DO anything evil..just making out with two different girls (oh the horror). I don't really like how any of the Titans are portrayed, since we have yet to really have a story focus on any of them individually. And most importantly..Lobdell's writing is very cheesy. I keep reading because Teen Titans is one title that should NEVER be cancelled, but every month, it's a pain.

Ironhawk22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 158

User Lists: 9

@the_tree said:

This...

I thought TT was one of the worst series out in the New 52

and this.

I've been trying to stop complaining about Lobdell(since pretty much everyone else has been) but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want a new writer. He can stay on Superman(since there are other quality Superman books like Smallville and Batman/Superman for example), but Teen Titans could use a full reboot. I'd suggest Bryan Q. Miller and Marcus To, give the book a whole new direction, maybe even some new characters.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes i agree. A full reboot is needed. I think teem titans need to add younger character that the fans know because the new characters they created arent very good.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Titans doesn't need a reboot it just needs a new writer how knows where he wants to take the characters and how they get there and so forth

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@thewolverine04: @knightfall225: I was never one of those people that cared that his costume resembled Dr. Midnite's...I thought Tim's Red Robin costume from before the reboot was his best costume to date...even better than his One Year Later suit and that one was kick a$$

No Caption Provided

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#16  Edited By the_tree

@danhimself: Yes! The pre-New 52 costume was awesome! It really had an air of maturity to it.

TheWolverine04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tim indeed does need a solo title, but he can also still be on the Titans. I think the Titans has consistently been the worst title in the entire New 52 (meaning there has been worse, but they either got better or got axed). The book doesn't know WHAT it wants to do, stories feel rushed and detached, something that can take up an entire story arc easily, such as..y'know...TRIGON is wrapped up in two issues. The whole "Tim Drake is evil" story, which could have been awesome was very poorly executed because he didn't really DO anything evil..just making out with two different girls (oh the horror). I don't really like how any of the Titans are portrayed, since we have yet to really have a story focus on any of them individually. And most importantly..Lobdell's writing is very cheesy. I keep reading because Teen Titans is one title that should NEVER be cancelled, but every month, it's a pain.

Very true. I could apply your post to the way I feel about many new 52 titles. Many of my favorite characters are hollow versions of their former selves.

TheWolverine04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewolverine04: @knightfall225: I was never one of those people that cared that his costume resembled Dr. Midnite's...I thought Tim's Red Robin costume from before the reboot was his best costume to date...even better than his One Year Later suit and that one was kick a$$

No Caption Provided

I love this costume. I want it back!

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea i hate the Falcon wings

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

I feel like I'm one of the few that feels that Tim's current costume is awesome. Wish I could say the same about the character himself because he is one of the characters that the DCnU has screwed up royally. Oh and Teen Titans? Totally ****ing blows, but it could be redeemed if they get a new writer on board.

tyco6300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha! I was about to post what I thought. But all my opinions have already been said.

@the_tree said:

and

Tim needs a good writer on a solo to gradually repair the damage new 52 has done to his character.

As well as

Tim needs a solo title and to go back to his PreFlashpoint costume

And Teen Titans can stay if they boot Tim of the team or get a new writer for the book! (:

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish i could send a letter to the CEO

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Red Robin and Raven should both get a solo.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Knightfall225

Yea Raven would have a bunch of cool story arcs

TheWolverine04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A Raven solo could be great. If not she would be a better fit with Justice League Dark than Teen Titans.

Knightfall225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tyco6300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By tyco6300

Oh they should also somehow reboot his character back to his pre52 self.. Or something.. Just fix the damage done. Maybe something like how they fixed Green Arrow.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

never cancel Teen Titans the writing sucks though... but I definitely was in favor of trashing the rest of the Teen Titans history.... they have A LOT of bad stories, bad writers and bad characters you never hear from anymore.

I like Tim Drakes prenew52 costume as it looks very classic golden age too me. but the cape has me scratching my head, it looks like he might some day get it stuck in a revolving bank door and get gunned down. capes work for the invulnerable and super strong like superman cause they can just work through the flaws, but on a human the cape needs to serve a purpose or its just a hazard.

thats why I like the new costume too, the cape has purpose.... lots and lots of purpose.

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyco6300 said:

Oh they should also somehow reboot his character back to his pre52 self.. Or something.. Just fix the damage done. Maybe something like how they fixed Green Arrow.

WAIT... they fixed Green Arrow???? What issue, How good is it now... I dropped it pretty quickly when I relised it was god awful, so Id really like to see improvements

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Give Raven A solo im loving her so far Red can get one to I guess but Nah TT needs to stay Raven An red can get Solos tho

Agreed

tyco6300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bierschneeman: In my opinion they fixed GA when Jeff Lemire took over. So Issue 17 and so on. (:

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyco6300 said:

@bierschneeman: In my opinion they fixed GA when Jeff Lemire took over. So Issue 17 and so on. (:

thank you, I will definitely check it out