Should there be a DC Team Up comic?

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Poll Should there be a DC Team Up comic? (23 votes)

It could work. 96%
It will never work. 4%

Marvel had Marvel Team-Up for quite a few years and I liked it because it helped introduce me to characters I wasn't quite familiar with at the time (like Cannonball and James Rodes).

So, given that DC is still expanding its universe again and introducing new titles and characters, would it be a good idea for them to do something similar? Where every issue they have popular characters team-up with not quite as well known characters for a one issue adventure? I'd like to think it'd work (because the closest they have are the World's Finest comics) and I think people would read them as long as the stories are good.

• 
Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Well

There is Batman and "insert the name of group or the characther". It work to have another Team book, but it have to be good and have big characthers to least to be sucessfull and for not being cancelled.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By EyeDCyou

Is DCU presents still printing? I'm not sure if that's the same as DC Presents from back in the day, but those were always fun team up comics. If you don't know, those comics were just Superman + whoever for the month.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By zaied  Online

It's happened in the past. Green Arrow/Lantern, and Batman/(insert hero). But if you strictly mean lesser known characters, then sure, I think it could work. Something like Blue Beetle and Superman, or Nightwing and Batwing would be cool to see.

nateb1211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bring back Brave and the Bold and there you go, a team up book.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kinda like Brave and Bold? I wouldn't mind it but to be honest, I'd much rather have an ongoing featuring two characters I love regularly teaming up because the only problem with stuff like Marvel Team Up and Brave and Bold is that it quickly delves into everyone either teaming up with Batman or third rate characters I don't care for teaming up with characters I do care for.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should do a Batman Brave and the Bold series.

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GreatCaesarsGhost

So many characters that are best known for teaming up with Batman that one time.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many characters that are best known for teaming up with Batman that one time.

Better to be know for something then not being know for anything. Anyways in the animated series these characters got more screen time than Batman and I'm sure many people remember their name, before than I don't think many did.

Avatar image for giantmonstersrule30
GiantMonstersRule30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A Brave and the Bold title would work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, all they care about pushing is batman.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman has pretty much teamed up with every DC character ever.

Soo, I guess the answer is...yes? Just bring back Brave and the Bold, and that's basically what you'll be getting.

Jmarshmallow