#1 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the character, and would like to see him back in the Marvel universe, mentally stable of course.

#2 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I do too but keep him scitzophretic. Why is it only okay for a villain to have mental health issues? A lot of good people in this world are scitzophretic or are bi-polar and they should have a hero as well. I think if you know someone or have gone through this sort of thing yourself then you understand Sentry a little better than most fans do.

#3 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Trust me I do, my old lady and it's areal roller coaster ride everyday. It's like a light swithch being flicked on and off!

#4 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

When you see it everyday it's something to else, like night and day.

#5 Edited by webofthornns (671 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd prefer to have him stay away, never really liked him

#6 Edited by Dernman (15266 posts) - - Show Bio

No I never liked him but if he does return it should be as a villain.

#7 Edited by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, why not. It's not like Marvel can get any more repetitive or unoriginal.

#8 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah it's rough for everyone. Everyone has their own level of it and all that also so it's often difficult for the person going through it to express what they are really feeling or hearing and so on.

#9 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as he doesn't return like a marvel version of Anakin Skywalker(whiny little brat), I'd be cool with it.

#10 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38849 posts) - - Show Bio
Maybe later.
#11 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (15067 posts) - - Show Bio

My reaction when he died: DIE! DIE! YOU SUPERMAN RIP-OFF KILL HIM TO DEATH THOR!!

#12 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Me too, especially after what he did to Ares and Asgard, but I want him back!

#13 Posted by Skyfire (752 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like him too.

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Only if writes his return.

Otherwise stay dead.

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (15005 posts) - - Show Bio

If he returns,it must be as a villain but Marvel will screw him up.

#16 Posted by JediXMan (31029 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Only if writes his return.

Otherwise stay dead.

Sounds good.

#17 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Only if @FadeToBlackBolt writes his return.

Otherwise stay dead.

Sounds good.

(Hugs you both) ^___^
#18 Posted by SC (13266 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, and as a hero with mental struggles. I like that part of the character. Just keep Brian "One Dimensional, lulz" Bendis away from him, and Paul "I don't care about other characters unless they are my favorites, Sentry is better than you all" Jenkins away from him. Get someone like Gregg Hurwitz to write him, one of the best examples of the character in the broader MU under his pen.   

#19 Posted by Primebonnick (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like him to but the writers always screw him up in the end/

#20 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he should take the role of a builder or rescuing than fighting villains for a little while.

#21 Posted by Senturion (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe he can come back in a one shot, maybe his mind is in the sun and he doesn't want to return but a threat to earth forces him to return but he decides he can't stay 'alive' because of what he's done and goes back to the sun. In My Humble opinion the sentry was a great character written by Jenkins AND BENDIS! they made his struggle (with mental illness) up front and a major part of his character all the way from breakout to the end of siege, but Paul Jenkins was by far the better sentry writer. without the issues sentry had there was no point in writing the character. well anyone agree?

#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34016 posts) - - Show Bio

make him cosmic, it's really not that hard to do.