#1 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

^

Yes or No?

Explain Why

Also no haters pls.

#2 Posted by Wolverine08 (42845 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#3 Posted by BeaconofStrength (5621 posts) - - Show Bio

SUPERIOR, SUPERIOR, SPIDERMAN. I think it would work for like a few episode mini series's, but not a show. He'd be maiming to many people.

#4 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (2068 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by phantom1527 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

No, maybe a few episodes within a season, but I get annoyed with Octavious through one issue. I would not want to have to deal with him as the titular character for a whole series

#6 Edited by Life_Without_Progress (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantom1527: you can't just judge SpOck only on one issue.

#7 Posted by phantom1527 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: I've read other issues with him in it. And he did not grow on me. He made me miss Peter Parker, and I'm not the biggest Peter Parker fan in the world. I like his approach to fighting crime, but his personality rubs me the wrong way

#8 Edited by TimeLordScience (999 posts) - - Show Bio

A movie maybe, but there isn't enough material if they're going to adapt the comic series faithfully to create a show that will last very long.

#9 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@phantom1527: you know those scenes like Ock trying to earn Peter a PhD can actually make up for the humor part of the show

#10 Edited by HumanRocket (8389 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by phantom1527 (417 posts) - - Show Bio

@life_without_progress: If they made it a dark animated series and had A LOT of guest appearances then it could be interesting. The personality might still get on my nerves, but it could provide a unique storyline. Idk if marvel would want to make a darker animated series, but if they did I'd watch it

#12 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8906 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by comicace3 (5571 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by HumanRocket (8389 posts) - - Show Bio

@comicace3: It's my signature gif, for when just a simple no isn't enough.

#15 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21972 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe, otto was pretty cool

#16 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

BUMP

#17 Posted by BlackWind (6507 posts) - - Show Bio

No. How about a Spider Man cartoon where Peter is starting his life outside high school

#18 Posted by DarthAznable (7136 posts) - - Show Bio

If the 90's Spider-Man were still running it would have been an okay arc as it would have only lasted a few episodes. As a show it just would not work. Hardly worked as a comic. ;)

#19 Posted by RunawayAvenger (494 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say to some extent yes, maybe starting mid-battle between Pete and Dock, then as you go by the episodes show how Otto wants to be a hero but it ends with the Goblin war. Then season 2 is about building back up to where he was and explains the events unknown before season 1.

#20 Posted by Thitiki (3902 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Project_Worm (3432 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope! SpOck was annoying as hell.

#22 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4810 posts) - - Show Bio

An series?...

But an

Episode!

(+)

#23 Posted by entropy_aegis (15341 posts) - - Show Bio

I am by no means a Spider-Man purist and I'm always open to cool new ideas and angles,I recently got the chance to read some SS comics and by God was it horrible,complete and utter disrespect to Peter Parker,it read like a bad fan fic with the writer trying to turn Spidey in to a Batman/Iron Man clone. The entire exercise boggles my mind,I know I'm late to the party here but why Ock? what was the point? heck I'm not even sure why any Ock fan would like it either. The SS was neither Octopus or Spidey,he was just a wish fulfillment/power fantasy version of Spider-Man,it could have actually made an excellent What If comic,thankfully though it's over. I dont wanna see Spock in any form ever again.

#24 Posted by impossibilly (886 posts) - - Show Bio

I could definitely seeing Superior Spider-Man working as a multi-episode story arc in a preexisting Spider-Man series.