Should Sharon Carter Get a TV Mini Series?

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Tell me what you guys think:

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Transformers1024

No, there are for more deserving characters to get TV shows than all of Caps girlfriends.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Never thought it through, but it sounds like a good idea. While me and my Mom were watching Marvel Agent Carter she asked why there were not as many leading Woman star shows any more and I didn't have an answer. So I am all for another lead woman getting a miniseries and except for the fact it sounds like a copy of the one now, I'm for it.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

No, there are for more deserving characters to get TV shows than all of Caps girlfriends.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

No. I like Agent Carter but it has the 1940's setting, Hayley Atwell, Howard Stark, Howling Commandos,and Jarvis going for it. None of which Agent 13 would have, also Peggy Carter>>>>Sharon Carter(at least MCU wise). I would like to see Agent 33 on AoS though, but i don't really think she needs a whole mini-series.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@matthewparker: I see where you are coming from completely. I just wished they utilized Emily Van Camp more. And I don't think she got nearly as much screen time as she should have in Cap 2.

FearTheLiving

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I don't think her character had the same gravity that Peggy did, nor do I think a show focusing on her would really bring anything new at this moment (especially with her being at the CIA). If anything I'd like her to make an appearance on AOS.. then again there are a lot of underused characters from the MCU I'd like to see on AOS. (Mainly a certain cast of characters from a certain green rage monster's movie)