Should Lois Lane and Clark Kent get back together?

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

This is my topic video on Should Lois Lane and Clark Kent get back together. Tell me what you guys think:

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Jorgevy

I think it's obvious they will get together, what interests me is how and when. I hope it goes a bit like Smallville, but more subtle and slower

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HBKTimHBK

They'll get together in due time.

TheOptimist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By TheOptimist

I think that they should eventually get back together... after she has been given her own starring series where she gets to blossom and show her strengths as an independent character...

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheOptimist: I think Lois having her own series would be a great idea. As you said it will be a good way to develope her character for the New 52.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By Lvenger

@HBKTimHBK said:

Develop her character a bit and then pair them together. It would be disrespectful to instantly have the two get hitched. This allows them to tell the relationship from scratch. Maybe have Clark and Lois find new love interests first?

HBKTimHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HBKTimHBK

@Lvenger said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Develop her character a bit and then pair them together. It would be disrespectful to instantly have the two get hitched. This allows them to tell the relationship from scratch. Maybe have Clark and Lois find new love interests first?

Wouldn't be a bad idea

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By dernman

I'm looking for where he said it but I believe it was the Editor said as long as he has the job Clark and Lois are not inevitable and they will never get together. 

Clark and Lois should be together later on in his career not this early.

FrankenKong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By FrankenKong

When I first read Superman #1 and found out they weren't together anymore I actually almost had a tear. It was very sad for me as a long time Superman fan to find this out. And Clarks long walk to the elevator while he can hear Lois and this other guy pillow talk just wrenched my heart even more. They need to be together and when they do there should be a new wedding annual for it.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By Lvenger

@FrankenKong said:

When I first read Superman #1 and found out they weren't together anymore I actually almost had a tear. It was very sad for me as a long time Superman fan to find this out. And Clarks long walk to the elevator while he can hear Lois and this other guy pillow talk just wrenched my heart even more. They need to be together and when they do there should be a new wedding annual for it.

There will be. But not yet. Let DC try some things out in the love department for Clark and Lois then bring them together. It is the New 52 for a reason.

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#10  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Clark and Lois will get together...just a matter of time...the sooner the better.

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Enosisik

Havent they left eachother like a zillion times before anyway?

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

I think that Clark and Lois will get back together someday. As long as the stories start developing their relationship with each other instead of forcing them back together, it should turn out fine.

shawn87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 602

User Lists: 11

#13  Edited By shawn87

Just a friendly FYI...it's Iris West not Isis West

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn87: Thanks, I figured out I said her name wrong after I posted the video. LOL For some reason that whole day when I was filming my videos I was saying her name wrong. I guess I just blanked LOL