Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

This is my topic video on Should Lois Lane and Clark Kent get back together. Tell me what you guys think:

#1 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's obvious they will get together, what interests me is how and when. I hope it goes a bit like Smallville, but more subtle and slower

#2 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

They'll get together in due time.

#3 Posted by TheOptimist (713 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that they should eventually get back together... after she has been given her own starring series where she gets to blossom and show her strengths as an independent character...

#4 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheOptimist: I think Lois having her own series would be a great idea. As you said it will be a good way to develope her character for the New 52.

#5 Posted by Lvenger (19849 posts) - - Show Bio

@HBKTimHBK said:

Develop her character a bit and then pair them together. It would be disrespectful to instantly have the two get hitched. This allows them to tell the relationship from scratch. Maybe have Clark and Lois find new love interests first?

#6 Posted by HBKTimHBK (5242 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lvenger said:

@HBKTimHBK said:

Develop her character a bit and then pair them together. It would be disrespectful to instantly have the two get hitched. This allows them to tell the relationship from scratch. Maybe have Clark and Lois find new love interests first?

Wouldn't be a bad idea

#7 Edited by Dernman (15074 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking for where he said it but I believe it was the Editor said as long as he has the job Clark and Lois are not inevitable and they will never get together. 

Clark and Lois should be together later on in his career not this early.

#8 Posted by FrankenKong (234 posts) - - Show Bio

When I first read Superman #1 and found out they weren't together anymore I actually almost had a tear. It was very sad for me as a long time Superman fan to find this out. And Clarks long walk to the elevator while he can hear Lois and this other guy pillow talk just wrenched my heart even more. They need to be together and when they do there should be a new wedding annual for it.

#9 Posted by Lvenger (19849 posts) - - Show Bio

@FrankenKong said:

When I first read Superman #1 and found out they weren't together anymore I actually almost had a tear. It was very sad for me as a long time Superman fan to find this out. And Clarks long walk to the elevator while he can hear Lois and this other guy pillow talk just wrenched my heart even more. They need to be together and when they do there should be a new wedding annual for it.

There will be. But not yet. Let DC try some things out in the love department for Clark and Lois then bring them together. It is the New 52 for a reason.

#10 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark and Lois will get together...just a matter of time...the sooner the better.

#11 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Havent they left eachother like a zillion times before anyway?

#12 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5864 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Clark and Lois will get back together someday. As long as the stories start developing their relationship with each other instead of forcing them back together, it should turn out fine.

#13 Posted by shawn87 (2095 posts) - - Show Bio

Just a friendly FYI...it's Iris West not Isis West

#14 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9054 posts) - - Show Bio

@shawn87: Thanks, I figured out I said her name wrong after I posted the video. LOL For some reason that whole day when I was filming my videos I was saying her name wrong. I guess I just blanked LOL