What do u think ?

#2 Posted by batmannflash (6171 posts) - - Show Bio

sure, why not?

#3 Edited by dbatdog (530 posts) - - Show Bio

...as long its a good story...

#4 Edited by sinestro_GL (3030 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as he's not returned for the sake of making him returned

#5 Edited by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope,he should be retconned from existence,if you wanna bring a character like that then atleast have the decency to make him compelling,Lincoln was the second coming of Hush an overly convoluted character with a halfassed backstory(and I believe it's cause Snyder wasn't bold enough),idiotic motivations and only existed for the purpose of a cheap TWEEST,you were never made to care for him,not only were we left with a bad character but a bad character who pollutes Batman's own backstory.We are getting an Owlman in Forever Evil,he works as an alternate universe doppelganger,forcing him in to continuity makes him worse off.

#6 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2108 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as it's enjoyable.

#7 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no reason why not.

Anyone can make a comeback.

Look at Kaine, for f**k's sake.

#8 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1662 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by dondave (33564 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather he come back and not be associated with the owls

#10 Posted by entropy_aegis (14123 posts) - - Show Bio

There's no reason why not.

The new Owlman from Forever Evil is one reason.

#11 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1151 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked the character and that armor of his was badass. I wouldn't mind a return at all.

#12 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Edited by waffleyum (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, he has to return. In my opinion, though I loved the arc and the whole new 52, this story didn't really end. Instead of the usual "the bad guys are put away and batman wins," it ended more "The bad guys are still out there and in a way batman is one of them." I need to see more Wayne brother explanation, because it seems like Bruce left us in denial and no real closure or answers were presented.