Should I watch the Walking Dead show?

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

Let me go ahead and apologize if this is in the wrong forum or something.

Anyway, I'm a pretty big fan of the Walking Dead comics. I love them a lot and I like the show for awhile, I got to around the begin of season 3, then I lost cable and I fell out of touch with it. I tried watching it again but I really didn't like how they handled the prison at all, so it made me lose motivation. Now I'm seeing videos on Facebook with Abraham and Gabriel, two of my favorite characters, and I'm debating on forcing myself to watch the 3rd season and catch up. Should I give it another go? What do you think of the show?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

@keenko: This should be posted in TWD forum even if no one goes there, flagged!

jk, I'd recommend it, S1 was amazing, but it goes down hill from there, still each season is enjoyable too me. Also I have yet to watch the new episodes, but I've heard great things!

Keenko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

@ccraft: I really liked S1 and S2 but the entire prison thing just felt different. Plus I hated how the Prisoners were only relevant in like a single episode.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@keenko: I remember S1 & 2 well, but the other seasons not so much. I think you should catch up, it's a good show imo.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

My wife reads the comics and watches/loves the show so I would say to watch it if you like the comics. They do stray from the books quite a bit on the show but they still follow the overall plot lines to some degree.

albusan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keenko: SO far I really like the pacing of this season, it'smuch faster then last season. You could do ok by just watching the first two episodes this season and I think you'd still enjoy it.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The tv show is good

The game (telltale) is AMAZING

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Show is great, the comic books are better

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jas0

Watch just the 1st/4th and this actual season. The 2nd and the 3rd seasons are horrible, I stopped watching those, then I came back at the 4th, which is much better than the previous ones (except the 1st). The show was supposed to be just a bit different from the comics, some producers ruined it, and nowadays they are fixing the mistakes the previous team did. The comics are better, but the show is still great.